Rookie Star EXO-K’s BaekHyun Have a Girlfriend?

Love Once

 

                   “BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN! WAKE UP! HURRY UP!” ChanYeol shakes BaekHyun a couple times to wake hum but BaekHyun seems to ignore him.


                     “BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!” shouted ChanYeol again.

                “Ya! You got an image to keep, what will happen if the fans know that their happy virus is shouting at me!” BaekHyun lazily straighten up his body and start rubbing his faces. “What happen?” BaekHyun finally asks. ChanYeol helplessly answers, “Just look at this.”

                BaekHyun grabs the iPad that ChanYeol is holding. He looks at the webpage that is currently opens. He starts reading the headline, Rookie Star EXO-K’s BaekHyun Have a Girlfriend?. He widen his eyes reading the news. He found the photo when he hugs the girl, the girl in white coat. “ChanYeollie, eottohke?” He rushes outside his bedroom and turn on the TV, SeHun is currently watching the news too. Everyone in the dorm are surprise by the headline news, “BaekHyun…” the only respond he gets from all the other members.

                The dorm’s phone suddenly rings, BaekHyun knows who is it intended for, he answers the phone. “Byun BaekHyun, what have you really do last night? You really have a girlfriend?” his manager asks. “Hyung, I’m sorry. But, this is really a mistake, that is me but she’s not my girlfriend. Meet me in the company.”

***

                “AARGHHH!! WHAT IS THAT NEWS ON THE TV!” HaeJin is enjoying her breakfast when she finally sees the news. It is her in the photo. Oh my god! Someone actually catch the photo! AISHH… She is just thinking when her younger sister, HyeJin, hits her head. “Ya! Eonnie, you choke me! What is so big about that news? It was supposed to be me who was shocked by the news! BaekHyun hugs a girl with beautiful white coat in Myeong Dong. Ahh~” and so JinHye goes on fan-girling mode. HaeJin covers her faces with both hands, while hitting her head for the stupidity that she has cause.

                “Ah, white coat~ I have to buy one too. Maybe I get the chances too. Eonnie, can I borrow yours for awhile? You went to Myeong Dong with your…white…coat…yesterday? EONNI, IS THAT YOU??!!” JinHye furiously asks her sister. HaeJin, still covering her face, nods at her sister. “HyeJin-a, what should I do now?” she asks. HyeJin sighs at her sister, giving the most helpless look in the world. HyeJin sits down at the living room and rub her sister’s back. With full attention she just answers, “Eonnie, gwaenchana…They didn’t even so your face so it’s not a problem right now.” HaeJin smiles at her sister and hugs her.

                “Thank you so much. HyeJin-a, do you like him? I mean are you one of his fans too? Will you tell the others?” HaeJin asks her sister with worrying faces. “No, eonnie. I will not do that, but you know, you are very lucky,” HyeJin smiles.

                “Why?”

                “BaekHyun is a member of EXO that never really exposed his personal life to media and fans. He always told stories about the member of EXO but never really exposes his real life. Fans will be furious at this news, actually. And, who will really think that it was you who is in the photo?”

                “Aishhh~ At this stage!”

***

                BaekHyun enters his company’s CEO room. He feels very nervous; his blood is currently boiling at its highest temperature. He is anxious. His CEO greets him politely and start sitting on his desk. BaekHyun bows at him and sit in front of him.

                “Hey, BaekHyun…What is happening actually?” his CEO asks him lightly. Although, BaekHyun is getting tense with his emotion, he is more afraid than ever. He doesn’t want to get kick out when he just get his debut. “Mianhada…” he said.

                “I’m just asking, I’m not at all. Seriously, just tell me what happened? So I can help you,” his CEO smiles at him. “Are you serious?” BaekHyun is confuses now; is he going to tell the truth or  his CEO is just playing with him right now. “Yeah, I am pretty much serious, BaekHyun.”

                So, BaekHyun finally tell the full details to his CEO without any lies. He tells his CEO with his face facing down, he feels sorry for causing the company so much trouble. He said sorry a couple of times but his CEO is just laughing at him. “BaekHyun, do you know, you are really talented at this. How can you hug someone random? Not to mention that you did that in Myeong Dong,” still not stop laughing, his CEO comments on his story. BaekHyun is drown in embarrassment, he doesn’t really know what will happen next.

                “Ha, ha. BaekHyun you don’t have to be worried. The girl and your face is not really exposed well so we can easily denied the news. Good thing that is taken from a far angle. That’s why, I’m not angry at you because this is not a fatal one. But, remember, next time don’t hug someone random and took her to run Myeong Dong, okay?” he smirks.

                “De~”