с h α ρ τ έ я 3

°•. .•° °•.My F♥rtnight ℓ♥ve St♥ry°•. .•° °•.

 

“Unnie, Kris, bye-bye,” waved Sojung before she disappeared with Sehun at the second year block. Jiyeon brought Kris to the school office.

“So, Kris will study at your class throughout these two weeks. Park Jiyeon, I hope you’ll help him in this school,” reminded the school principal, Mr. Oh.

She guided Kris toward their class.

Her homeroom teacher, Mr. Kwon scolded her at first for being late, but calmed after she told him about Kris.

“Okay, everyone. Today we’ll have an exchange student from Canada. Let him come in first,” announced Mr. Kwon. Kris walked in and faced the other students with his morning smile. Girls especially, awed for his handsome looks squealed excitedly. Whispers somehow become much louder until class turned noisy.

“Gosh, he’s hot.”

“His smile. I can melt already.”

“Just marry me,” a girl shamelessly shouted. Jiyeon smirked, “Guess they didn’t know that he can understand everything they said.”

Mr. Kwon had to shout to shut them up.

“Please introduce yourself,” said Mr. Kwon in a short English sentence.

“Annyeonghasayo. My name is Wu Fan but just called me Kris. I’m a Canadian-born Chinese. I’ll study in this school for two weeks,” he introduced himself, fully in Korean turned other people in the room, except Jiyeon, jaw-dropped. The girls who making fuss earlier felt much embarrassed.

Mr. Kwon cleared his throat, “Uhh, you can sit at the vacant seat next to Park Jiyeon.”

“Jiyeon-sshi, since Kris is staying at your house, I hope you can help him getting familiar at this school,” reminded Mr. Kwon.

All the other students turned their heads toward Jiyeon. Some of them, especially girls from earlier shot her deadly glares and stares full of jealousy.

 “Okay everyone, before we end our class, I would like to make an important announcement. This weekend we gonna have a two days, one night trip to countryside. I’ll explain the details later on and everyone in this class is compulsory to attend it. Got it?” asked Mr. Kwon to his class who’s already in mood of lunchtime.

Everyone was with their different reactions. Some were happy, some groaned because they hate countryside.

Kris turned to Jiyeon, “Why they look unhappy over trip to countryside?”

Before she could opened , suddenly a group of girls who making fuss earlier approached their table.

“Kris-sshi, would you like to have lunch with us?” asked one of them, Kim Jiyoung sweetly.

He looked at Jiyeon asking for help. He certainly didn’t want to eat with these crazy fangirls, especially who’ asking him to marry them during first meeting. Luckily, she understood him.

“Mianhe, but he will eat with us. Right?” Kris nodded.

“Tskk…acting like he’s yours already. Park Jiyeon, you better watch out!” warned the group leader, Son Naeun before stormed off with her friends.

“Huh, girls are scary,” said Jiyeon, rolling her eyes.

“Since you’re girl, does that include you in a scary type also?” joked him. “I thought this guy never knew how to joke,” Jiyeon thought.

“Yah! You should thankful that I saved you from those girls,” said Jiyeon, automatically smacked him. “Auww!”

“Mian, I always do that to my brother so it’s a sudden reflex,” apologized Jiyeon.

Without their knowing, one person is watching them from afar. “Are they that close?” the person thought.

Both of them went to the school cafeteria. The cafeteria was already buzzing with news about a hot exchange student from Canada. As they entered the cafeteria, all eyes were on them.

“Why are they looking at us?” asked Kris.

“Not me. They’re looking at you,” answered Jiyeon while trying to spot her best friend.

“Unnie, Fannie, here!” shouted Sojung. Sehun who’s had his head hung low probably embarrassed because of her. They walked to the table while a lot of eyes on them. Some full of hateful glares toward Jiyeon.

While they’re passing the queenka table, Jiyoung stick her leg out intentionally making Jiyeon tripped over it. When she’s about to fall, Kris managed to grabbed her.

Jiyoung shocked upon Kris’s sudden reaction. Jiyeon glared at her, before walked to Sojung’s table.

“Nuna, are you okay?” asked Sehun with concern as both of them sat with them.

“I’m okay. Hish, that ing brat. Sojung-ah, by the way, what did you called Kris again?” asked Jiyeon to Sojung.

“Fannie. Since you’re Yeonnie, he’s Hunnie, so I called Kris, Fannie from his real name, Wu Fan,” answered Sojung. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“So, you wanted us to call you Jungie then?”

“You can call me anything Hunnie,” said Sojung making Sehun felt more annoyed.

Sojung noticed a lot of eyes were on the table. Girls were giving them death glares.

“Unnie, I think we just gain anti fans right now,” whispered her to Jiyeon. She didn’t want Kris to feel burden if he heard what she said. Jiyeon agreed on her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe for the late update TT

 

@DonghaeILUVUFISHY & sungran  
And here is the update..hope you like it…^^

@bluemoon  

Haha…yep that’s awkward..

@YURii19  

Welcome..hope you enjoy my story…

@MarshmallowCandy

Their trio is the cutest for me. .i really like sehunxkrystal pairing..glad u like it too

 

Damn this song is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfHXH4l_RVs&feature=g-all-u

 

Here some of funny pictures I like..credit for owner...i dont own this picture...