с h α ρ τ έ я 2

°•. .•° °•.My F♥rtnight ℓ♥ve St♥ry°•. .•° °•.

“Hello, I’m Kris. I’m the exchange student that will stay at your house for two weeks,” he answered, holding out his hand for handshake.

“He is Kris?!!?”

Even though I don’t really understood what he’s saying, but I really get it that he introduced himself as Kris. I expected that Kris will appear before me as a nerdy, not as a HOTTIE like the one who’s standing in front of me right now.

“Miss, are you okay?” he waved his hand in my face, snapped me back to Earth.

“Ouhh..yes I’m. May I help with your…with your..,” I tried to find the right next English words.

“Kwenchana. I can understand and speak Korean very well,” he blurted out suddenly in Korean.

He can talk in Korean? Aishh…I’m really embarrassing myself with my low-level of English in front of him. I can feel my cheeks were burning.

“May I help you with your luggages?” I asked him, acting confident.

“It’s okay. I don’t bring too many things with me. But, how can I call you?” he asked while lifting up his luggage. I guided him to parking lot.

“I’m Park Jiyeon. Call me Jiyeon,” introduced myself. I can feel that many pairs of eyes were looking towards our direction. Snap it out, Park Jiyeon! They’re not looking at you, but Kris. He’s really freaking way too hot. Maybe hotter than any kingkas in our school.

After putting the luggage into car trunk, I drove towards home. After silence for awhile, I tried to initiate conversation with him.

Jiyeon :         So, Kris, is this the first time you’re in Korea?

Kris     :         Ah ne, this is my first time. By the way, where are Mr. and Mrs. Park?

Jiyeon           :         They’re currently in Athens and they will be back next week. My brother and I     will take good care of you instead. Where did you learn to speak Korean?

Kris     :         I’m learning it as an extra for foreign languages. I guess it fun to learn foreign languages.

Then, I didn’t have any idea what more to ask. So, we’re drove home in silence.

Arriving at home, we’ve been greeted by my brother, who’s wearing apron around his neck. Gosh, he shamelessly showed himself in front of guest wearing that. He looked sissy.

“Welcome to Park’s family house,” he greeted Kris in English. He still didn’t know that Kris actually can speak in Korean. Well, let him taste a bit of my embarrassment.

No One POV

“Hello. Name is Sehun. Park Sehun,” he said in broken English and funny accent. Jiyeon tried to hold her laughter upon hearing her brother funny accent.

“Hi, Sehun. I’m Wu Fan but everyone called me Kris. Don’t worry. I’m fully understand Korean and can speak Korean fluently.

“Ah, is that so?” said Sehun, rubbing the back of his neck. Jiyeon could sense the embarrassment upon her brother face.

“Yeonnie-nuna will take you to your room, while I’m preparing for dinner. We can’t wait my sister to cook since she doesn’t even know how to light up the stove. Waiting for her to cook is like waiting the sky to fall down,” Sehun’s joke making him received a powerful smack at his back. Kris just laughed upon his joke.

Jiyeon took Kris to his room upstairs which located in front of her room.

“Anything you need, you can ask me or Hunnie. My room is just in front of yours and Sehun’s next to yours. Bathroom is at the farthest room,” said Jiyeon to Kris.

She went downstairs to help her brother to set up the table. Sehun was busy cooking, and Jiyeon had to admit that his cooking skill is far better than hers and even their omma.

Sehun walked up to her and talked in a low voice, “Nuna, he looked different from that picture. Are you sure that you bring the right person or you just pick any random hot guy at streets?”

“I don’t believe it too at first. But then he showed me his passport then I believe him.”

“He’s handsome. Nuna, I bet you gonna fall in love with him in just this two weeks. Seeing each other every day, who’s know what gonna happen,” and once again earning a smack from Jiyeon.

“Aww. This is second time for today. Aishh, nuna you’re so mean. Dinner’s ready. Go and call him,” whined Sehun while rubbing his aching back.

After having dinner, Kris offered to help Jiyeon with the dishes. She rejected at first but he kept insisting so she had to give up and let him help her. They chatted while doing chores and making less awkward for them.

Meanwhile, Sehun was making video call to their parents through Skype. “Omma, appa, annyeong,” he waved to their parents.

“Hunnie-ah, annyeong. Where is Yeonnie and Kris? We’re really eager to meet him,” greeted their parents back.

“Chakkaman. They’re here,” he pushed the laptop backward so that three of them can fit into frame.

“Omma, appa, annyeong,” Jiyeon greeted their parents just like her brother did.

“Annyeonghasayo, Mr. and Mrs. Park. I’m Kris. Nice to meet you,” greeted Kris. He bowed a little even though that they’re on video call.

“I see that Kris is really a handsome boy. Nice to meet you, son,” said Mr. Park.

“I’m afraid that Yeonnie will fall for this young man. See Yeonnie, I told you so that he’s total different from the picture,” added Mr. Park. Her mother and brother also laughed.

“Appa, you never said that,” complained Jiyeon. She didn’t realize that she’s actually blushing. “See, nuna is blushing already,” teased Sehun.

“Oh, about that picture. My mother forced me to take picture like that so I look more intelligent and smart student,” said Kris.

“Oh, I see. Well, anyway son, welcome to Korea. Hope you enjoy company of our daughter and son. We’re looking forward to meet you next week,” said Mr. Park.

“Yeonnie, Hunnie and Kris, you have to go bed early since you’ll going to school tomorrow,” reminded Mrs. Park.

“Arasso. Goodnight appa, omma,” said Jiyeon and Sehun together.

“Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Park,” said Kris.

“Don’t call us Mr. and Mrs Park. Just call us omma, appa,” said Mrs. Park, all smiled.

“Oh, ne. Goodnight omma, appa.”

All of them went to each other room and eventually dozed off from the tiring day.

The next morning

Jiyeon was the early riser since she’s going to use the bathroom the longest. Sehun woke early since he’s responsible to prepare not only breakfast, but the whole daily meals.

He decided to let Kris sleep longer and wake him up later. Jiyeon finally finished her morning wash-up walked to her room with towel wrapped around her body.

Suddenly, Kris walked out from his room and saw her. Their eyes widen in shock.

Jiyeon shouted in embarrassment, “Ahh!” while Kris quickly turned his back.

She ran towards her room and slammed her room’s door.

“Gosh, I really forget about him. Aish..Jiyeon-ah, pabo anya?” she thought to herself. She gets herself ready as usual. When she walked out of her door, by chance or by fate, he’s also walked out from his room. Once again, their eyes met.

Jiyeon looked down because she embarrassed for earlier scene. Kris suddenly spoke up, “About what happened earlier, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean for it.” Jiyeon felt guilty since Kris is not at fault. It’s all her fault for being such pabo.

“You don’t have to apologize. Kwenchana, it’s my fault. Sorry for shouting to you earlier,” she said.

Both of them walked down the stair and went to dine room.

“Nuna, why you shouting earlier?” asked Sehun after they sat down.

“Uhh…Nothing it just that I’m practicing my throat. You know it’s good to shout in early morning so that my throat will felt better,” answered Jiyeon, eyeing Kris.

Her brother looked her weirdly, “Nuna, I never heard of that before. You’re weirdo. Kris-hyung, what happened to nuna earlier?” asked Sehun, turned to Kris. Out of sudden, both of them looked suspicious this morning.

“I..,” Kris looked at Jiyeon. She mouthed to him, “don’t ever tell him”. “I don’t know. I was in bathroom at that time.”

“Oh, really? But I can felt something fishy going on here,” Sehun eyeing both of people in front of him. Suddenly, the bell rang. “Haish…It’s must be that annoying girl again,” complained Sehun.

“I’ll go get the door,” Jiyeon offered herself. After awhile, Jiyeon appeared with Sojung in the dine room. Sojung noticed presence of an unknown guy at the table.

“Unnie, who’s that?” she pointed to the unknown guy.

“Oh, he’s an exchange student from Canada. He’ll stay with us for two weeks,” answered Jiyeon.

“Cool. Can you speak Korean?” she asked him. He nodded. Sojung walked to him and introduced herself, “Anyeonghasayo, I’m Sojung. Jung Sojung. Park’s neighbor and Hunnie’s yeojachingu.”

“Yah! I’m not your boyfriend!” denied Sehun. “I know but you will, my future husband,” said Sojung. Jiyeon laughed off upon their childishness.

“Nuna, it’s not funny!” whined Sehun.

“Oh, I forget. What’s your name?” asked Sojung to the guy in front of him.

“I’m Wu Fan but everyone called me Kris.”

“Kris? Wah, my English name is Krystal. You, Kris. Me, Krystal. Nice to meet you,” said Sojung cheerfully while handshake with Kris.

“Eh, you never told us you have English name,” said Sehun, feeling much annoyed.

“Why? Hunnie, don’t tell me that you’re jealous right now?” Jiyeon butted in.

“Haish. NUNA!” He thought to himself, “Is that obvious too much that I being jealous just now?”

After a noisy breakfast, four of them went together to school. Sojung kept being clingy to Sehun, leaving Jiyeon to walk alone with Kris.

“Haish…they left with this guy. Now I feel awkward, after what happened earlier,” she thought to herself. Both of them kept silence throughout the journey till they finally arrived at their school gate.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

And here Chapter 2. I will update weekly and hope I can reach 50 subbers with this ff.

 

 

 

@meera98 : and here the update. 
 
@ice0714 : Thanks, glad you like it!!
 
@MarshmallowCandy : I actually love DO very much, so i decided to put him also. Yep, Krisyeon definitely a cute couple.
 
02 Titbit
 
I'm kinda love Xiumin's baozi expression..Damn, he's the cutest thing..
    

 

DO : O_O Bwoh, he's acting cuter than me?!?!!

Sehun : Hyung, maknae should be the cutest..