Epilogue: The sky that paints your face

Don't you cry, love.

"Hyung, hurry. We're almost there!"

"Hah, wait for me, I'll get lost between all those tombstones..."

I turn around and grab my hyungs hand, pulling him towards the grave I wanted to visit. So it has been two months. I inhale the fresh air as I look down at the grave. I don't grieve for you, see? I overcame it. Just as she told me to. However, I don't think I'll ever forget her.

"Luhan hyung, this is Chaerin-ah I wanted you to meet." Luhan bows down, a gentle smile on his lips.

"Nice to meet you, Chaerin-ah." He steps towards me, back hugging me. "And sorry for stealing your 'love' away." I chuckle. I don't think she'd mind, no, I believe Chaerin would be happy for us.

"Chaerin-ah!" I call out, once again, inhaling to tell her everything that's on my mind.

"We had our debut and it was great! I wish you could've seen us!" Luhan tightens his embrace.

"Hunnie did good!" He shouts, following my example. I laugh.

"Yeah, I did good!" Contended, I close my mouth and the both of us keep silent for a while, just watching the sky that reminds me of her all the time. In a good way.

"Keep cheering for us." I demand, softly laying down the bunch of flowers in my hands.

What kind of flowers do you think they are?

 

[END]

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

AAAAnd done. I hope some of you liked it :> with Hunhan in the end xD

 

And also, thanks to everyone who read this! Leave a comment so I know what you think about it~ ♥ I love you all!