She Got It ALL Wrong

Genius Heartbreaker

 

Aina’s P.O.V.

 

 I was on my way to the hallway where Kei and I decided to meet up. I was walking when I saw him talking with Yuya so I decided not to interrupt with them so I just stayed a bit far, sort of hiding in a nearby wall, allowing me to hear their conversation.

 

 “What’s up?” I heard Yuya ask “I heard that you and Aina were an item already.”

 

 Yeah, well, Yuya, duh. The whole school knows about it.

 

 “So when are you going to break it up to her?” he continued to talk. What?!? Break WHAT up to me? I listened more. “I guess you find her a bit of a time killer as to have your ‘relationship’ til this long, eh?  I met a girl in a street just a few blocks away from here, are you in search for a replacement? So when are you planning to break up with her? I’m sure you’re already planning for that now. AH! How about NOW? I’m gonna help you.”

 

 So he was just playing with me the whole time?? I thought Kei said that he wass serious about me!

 

 Aina, YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!

 

 I immediately turned and walked away, not allowing myself anymore of their horrible conversation.

 

                                    >>CHAPTER END<<