A Nightmare Has Just Began ~

Cant I Have A Happy Ending Story With You

 

“Oppa?” Hyunae open her eyes when she feels someone touch her cheek smoothly. Yes, it’s him. It’s totally him, her lovely boyfriend ever, Yang Seungho. He smiles at her. She starts to wake her body up from the couch where she fell asleep a few hours ago. She shakes her head and rubs her eyes; try to wipe out her rest of sleepiness.

“Did you waiting for me again?” Seungho stare at Hyunae sharply. Hyunae feels, she can’t breathe, every single time Seungho stare at her, she can’t even think clearly. She lost in his eyes. And now, she can’t even concentrate to understand Seungho’s question.

“Aa…aa… anio, oppa! I just… I just…” Aissh!! What should I say? I don’t even know how to arrange a well reason for him! I absolutely was waiting for him! Geez, stupid Hyunae! How could I fell asleep?! And now everything is totally messy!  Hyunae curse at herself on her mind.

“I have been told you a thousand times; you don’t have to waiting for me. I don’t want you fall ill because of sleeping on the couch a lot, Hyunae-ssi” Seungho still stare at her sharply, waiting for her answer. Hyunae take a deep breath and curse at herself on her mind, he looks so tired, I shouldn’t have to make him angry now. Idiot!

Ne, oppa. Jeongmal mianhae.” She bends her head down and keep quiet for a while then she start to say her argument because she’s get a miracle idea from God,

“Mm, oppaaa…. If you don’t want me to fall ill, why don’t you buy me a bed? Let’s throw this stupid coach away! So I still able to waiting for you and you don’t have to worry anymore if I’ll fall ill because I sleep too much on the coach. It is great idea oppa, isn’t it?” she ends her argument with a spoiled stare. Even if Hyunae don’t know about this, but actually Seungho can’t reject anything that Hyunae`s wants, he want to make her happy.  Seungho smile and shake up her hair.

“You’ve always wants to win an argument, huh? Now let me ask you questions, why you’ve always want to waiting for me even though I say you don’t have to?”

“I’m… I’m… I’m afraid I can’t see you oppa. You’re a very busy person ever nowadays. If I sleep, I don’t even know what time you’ll go home? How’s your condition? I can’t even hug you when you’re home. I’m sure you’ll disappear on the next early morning when I wake up.” Hyunae bend her head down, try to keep her tears won’t fall down. She really misses him so much. Seungho is busy nowadays, promoting MBLAQ’s new album. He can’t meet her very often. It’s really hurt both of them.

After hearing Hyunae’s answer, Seungho hug her really tight. He doesn’t even say a single word to Hyunae. He just hugs her tight for a few minutes. Hyunae try to keep her stupid tears won’t fall down. She can smell his sweet fragrance. She feels like her happiest place is with him. Seungho broke his hug and kiss her smoothly. Then he stare at her and smile so sweetly to her until she feels like she’s gonna die if he keeps doing it to her, then Seungho says,

“Aah, you make it really hard Hyunae-ssi.” He throws his body to the coach.

Wae, oppa? What’s that mean?” when she heard he said something like that, her feeling begin to worried. She sensing something wrong going to happen, but she try to persuade her heart that everything is gonna be okay.

“I… I can’t take this any longer. I can’t be with you, Hyunae-ssi. Let’s break up now. You make it more difficult to let you go. You love me more than I love you. I don’t want to lie to you forever. This is totally wrong! I really love you, Hyunae-ssi but I can’t stay by your side, and you can’t also stay around me. Let’s end it now, Hyunae-ssi.” Seungho look at her eyes deeply. Hyunae try to find hesitation on his eyes, but she can’t. She can’t even think clearly. She really don’t know what to do, she feels like there’s a million electric eels are attacked her at one time. She can’t say anything, she feels dumbfounded. She can’t even take a breath, she feels like the whole galaxy are trying to suppress her. She can’t understand if it is real or if it is just illusion. Her tears fell down, she’s crying without sound. Her heart is broken into pieces and it feels like it gonna be bleeding soon.

“Oppaa…” she tries to say something but she can’t.

“I know that it is hurting you, so do what I feel. It really hurt me when I have to say something like this to you, Hyunae-ssi. Don’t you remember, we make a promise to always say what’s on our mind? Now I do it, I try to wait for a good timing to say this, but I know if I delay to say it again it will gonna be more difficult to say it. I do this for our best, especially yours. I don’t want to hurt you more. I’m so sorry, Hyunae-ssi.” Seungho kiss her forehead and her lips gently, and then he leaves her. Hyunae silenced, she feels her body is too weak to move, and then everything is getting dark. 

***

 

 

*PS: This is my first chapter guys :) hope you'll like it ^^. I will be glad if you give me any responds or comments ^^*