A Nightmare Has Just Began 2 ~

Cant I Have A Happy Ending Story With You

 

***

Hyunae felt she was totally smashed at that time, she even won’t to move on, she lost her intense to stay alive without Seungho beside her. But it was 2 month ago. Yeah, honestly, even now she can’t forget that moment easily. She often get nightmare about that. Even on her daydream, that moment is still twisting on her head. Every single part of her life is still about Seungho.

 “Yaaa! Hyunae-ssi! Do you listen to what I say?” Kikwang voice’s pull her mind back to reality. Kikwang is her Sunbae when she was on Senior High School. She knows him far before she knows Seungho, but at that time she’s not too closes with him. Only a month before she breaks up with Seungho, she’s close with him. Kikwang is the only one who cheering her when she feels down.

Ne?” she widen her smile eyes and squeal panicky. She tries to remember what Kikwang said to her, but she can’t. Kikwang sigh deeply,

“What’s the matter, Hyunae-ssi? Do you thinking of him again, don’t you?”

“Nooo, oppaa!”

Kikwang laugh skeptically, “Really? Don’t lie to me Hyunae-ssi. You’re such a bad liar, so stop pretending in front of me, Hyunae-ssi.”

Mianhae, oppa…” she bends her head down. She knows she makes a lot of the same mistakes to Kikwang oppa by always remember him. But she can’t help to stop thinking of him.

Dwesseo, just forget it! And just stop saying you’re sorry, Hyunae-ssi. Just try to fix yourself, Hyunae-ssi.  You have to move damn on! Do you want to close your heart forever like this? Wake up, Hyunae-ssi! Seungho hyung is throw you away like rubbish and you can also see that he live his life better than what you did!! He CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU, Hyunae-ssi! He never felt regret for let you go!”

Hyunae feels like her jaw drop after hearing what Kikwang said. She can’t believe that Kikwang will say something harsh like that to her. It hurt her so much. She doesn’t say anything to reacts his sharp comments. She still dumbfounded. She knows what he said is totally true! She wants to puke his face because he dares to say those damn facts to her, but she lost her boldness. He said the facts that she never wants to hear and know!

“Listen to me, Hyunae-ssi! You have to wake up! You have to move on! Stop crying and thinking that BASTARD! You’re such a strong girl and I believe you can handle it, Hyunae-ssi! You’re going to be fine without him! I say this, because I care! I’m SICK & TIRED watching you keep suffering like a stupid girl, Hyunae-ssi! I beg to you, Hyunae-ssi!”

Hyunae still bends her head down, she don’t even dare to look at his eyes. She can feel his anger, his disappointment and his sincere sympathy for her. But she can do nothing. She can feel he is waiting for her look at his eyes, but he know that she can’t. Hyunae feels she got to go now. She gets up quickly and she walks away while her tears starting to fall down.

***

#Flashback~ (When Hyunae walking away from Kikwang and crying, her memories of Seungho start to play on her mind)

Yeobbo, come here. I have something for you.” Seungho called her, try to reach out her hand and invite her to sit beside him.

“What’s the something? It’s not my birthday anyway. And there’s nothing special this day too. I smell something fishy now; you’re not planning to play a prank on me, are you?” she approach him and holding his hand while she sat beside him.

Anio. Now, look at me. Do I look like I was lying to you? “

“You’re such a good liar, oppa. We both know this fact…” she creased her eyebrows.

“Aah, really? But I’m serious this time. If I’m lying, you can ask me a wish. Anything you want.”

Jinjja jinjja? Anything that I want?”

“Yep, anything that you want, I will grant it all. Do you like it?” he persuaded her. He smile very nicely to her and then he kiss her nose. Hyunae totally fell for it.

“Okay then, I trusts you. Now, show me what the something that you mean is?”

“Close your eyes and don’t try to peek! If you cheated, I’ll give you a punishment.”

Arasseooo~. Ppalliwaaa! You and your something really make me feel so nervous, oppa…”

Seungho walked away and then he turns off the light.

Yaaaa!! Seungho-ssi!! What the heck are you doing?! Turn on the light now!! This is not funny!! I’m afraid!!”

“Just shut up, yeobbo! Stop makes some noise! You will ruin the situation, if you keep nagging like that hyunae-ssi.”

Hyunae feel there is a small light, it seems like it’s a candle light. She also feels Seungho was back and sitting beside her. He inhales a deep breath and………..

He is playing a piano, my favorite instrument’s song. She always asks him to play this song for her, but he never granted it. Bella’s Lullaby. That song rolling with the wave smoothly. She can feel his breath neared her ear. Then he whispered,

“Now open your eyes…” he smiled very nicely to her. He keep staring her when he play it. Hyunae still amazed with what he do. After he done playing it, he look at her eyes deeply and said,

“You always want to listen to it, don’t you? Now I’ve play it for you. I never play this song for you, right? I do it on purpose. I’m waiting for the right time to play it for you. Do you remember what date it is?”

“7?”

“Do you know what happened on that date?”

She shakes her head from side to side. He smiled nicely to her and shook her hair,

“It’s our anniversary. Our 9 month’s anniversary. Don’t you like it?”

She is dumbfounded again. She totally forgets it. Today is November 7; it’s their 9 month’s anniversary. She hugs him tightly and he giggling when he hugs her back…

 “So, I claim that this hug means you’re happy too. Now, where’s my gift then?”

“Ne?”

“My gift? I’ve been giving you a gift, now I want my gift.”

“Mianhae, oppa! I didn’t prepare anything for you. I even forgot if today is November 7. What about tomorrow? I’ll give your gift tomorrow, oppa? Can I?”

“Tomorrow is November 8, Hyunae-ssi. I want it NOW. Our anniversary is TODAY, not TOMORROW. If you give me my gift tomorrow, then there’s nothing special about it.”

“Aigoo~ oppaaa.. Stop making me feels guilty. I really I’m sorry, oppa…”

 “Okay… araseo! What about giving me a wish as your gift? You don’t need to prepare anything and you can give it to me now? What do you think?” he stares at her cunningly.

 “Wait! You do it on purpose, don’t you? You totally know that I’ll forget it, so you take an advantage from it. Am I right?” she gives him a charge’s glare but he just laugh freely without feeling guilty to her.

“Wait, why did you blame me now? I ask you, who is forgetting what date it is?”

“Me…”

“Who is forgetting to give me a gift?”

“Me…”

“And if we are see from that case, who is the one who can get angry about that?”

“You…”

“So, why did you blame it on me? Why did you angry to me? You have already said that it seems I’m the only one who can get angry about this?” he stares at her and smile nicely. He knows her well, he knows she can’t even think if he stares at her and smile nicely.  She will automatically follow what he wants.

“Stop staring at me likes that, oppa. You try to manipulate my mind, don’t you?”

“Jinjja? Did I manipulate your mind?”

“Stop pretends that you don’t know oppa. We both know it well.”

“Dwaesso… now give me my gift. A wish. You have to grant no matter what happen.”

“Araaaseeeooo~! You get what you want oppa! Tell me, what your wish is?” she’s grumbled.

“Stay with me…”

“Mworago?”

“Stay with me, hyunae-ssi. Here. Let’s live together. I don’t want to stay too far from you…”

“Oppaa……” she is speechless. Her eyes start teary.

“I’m not joking, hyunae-ssi. I know you’re still busy with your collage and I also have to work hard and will stay at dormitory more often than in here. But I won’t do something bad for you, hyunae-ssi. I want to stay with you…“

She keep quiet, she still don’t know what to say. She’s too happy to hear that.

“I promise I won’t hurt you… I won’t force you to do something that you don’t like. I won’t ask you to do a lot of things. Can you believe me, hyunae-ssi?”

She takes a deep breath and then she smile widely,

“Okay, I’ll live here with you oppa. But you have to promise me… don’t hurt me, don’t lie to me, and don’t ever try to leave me! So?”

“I promise, hyunae-ssi.”  he hug Hyuna very tight and then he kiss her forehead smoothly.

(Back to reality)

Hyunae laugh skeptically and wipe her tears. Try to stay strong and hold the pain inside her heart which is never stop to bleeding.

“Now you can see, oppa… you are the one who break your promise. Not me…” she mumbled.

***

 

*P.S: This is my second chapter guys ^^ don't forget to leave a comments or responds, I'll be glad to have it*