03

` This Call Is Long Distance . Please Try Again `

.. Knew the answers instantly. No joke. Everything you had studied over the past .. week (?) [ You couldn`t remember .. But, it was waay before today! ] was on the test. You wrote the test in 15 minutes. Tops. Once you were finished writing like a mad woman you stretched your fingers out in front of you. Whoops. Too far. You accidently stretched a bit farther than planned and you ended up poking  the persons back who was sitting in front you. He looked behind him. You ducked your head and picked up your pencil. `Hmm .. ` you said in a super quiet tone. Trying to escape from this awkward situation wasn`t as easy as you thought it would be .. `Yah .. ` he said. You looked up and saw him facing you with .. a smile. `Yeah ? ` you replied confusingly. He just sat there .. smiling. `Fighting!` he said in an encouraging whisper. You smile shyly and turn around to the back of the room to look at the clock. 5 minutes left until the end of the exam. You turn back around and he`s still there. Just smiling. This time just over his shoulder. Not necessarily at you but, his bright smile was still in your sight.

You get up and as you pass by him you bring your hand up and whisper `fighting.` He smiles at you and then buries his head back into his test paper. `Thank you ` Mr. Yu Joon says as you placed your paper in his hands. `Im sure you`ll do well` he says quietly. `Thank you .. ` you say as you walk away. By the time you reached your desk the bell rang. ` Everybody stop writing and hand in their papers to the front! `You pick up your pencil case a proceed out the door. `Hey ! `a voice called out to you. Was it ? `Hi. I`m Moon Kyu.`

It was him. Smiley boy .. `Eum . ` you say awkwardly. `I`m _______` you say bringing your hand forward trying to break the silence. `Aren`t you the girl that sang during music class yesterday ? ` he asked checking his watch while walking alongside you down the hall till you reached your locker. `Ye-Yeah. That was me. Why ? ` you said as you put in your lock combo. `You were daebak! ` he exclaimed. His voice was deep yet loud. Loud enough that everyone nearby turned around and faced you and him. You turn around feeling embarassed and got your song sheets out for music class. `I gotta go now .. ` you say as you close your locker and walked pass him. `I`ll see you later then ! ` he said while waving his 5 foot long arm. Damn. This guy`s nice but, why is he so .. IRRITATING ?