01

` This Call Is Long Distance . Please Try Again `

`Okay. Chemistry next Friday and math on Thursday .. ` you say as you fill in your schedule book. It`s exam week and was crucial  for you to be organized and prepared for the upcoming exams.

In other words .. you were a bit of a workaholic. Always stayed on top of things or you would bomb every subject and die in a hole .. As described by Hyeri. You`re closest friend ever since you started Performing Arts Highschool.

You see, your elementary buddays had gone to the acquired Highschool. Normal. But, you on the other hand, had a dream to become a singer. Kinda odd for a straight A student to pursue such a different path but you went for it. Left all your friends, moved an hour away and transferred to Performing Arts. You can never forget the first day of school. Walking through the front doors and being surrounded by people who all shared the same interests and dreams as you did - ever since the age of 4. Singing in the shower never really did much for you ..

You made lots of new friends and improved your skills in dancing and singing . ALOT . 

You completed each course with atleast an 80 % average. Both academics and extra-curricular. This ensured your parents that they made the right choice to allow you to attend an arts school so far away from home. ` You`re off to a good start honey. Keep it up ` your mom says as you show her your first exam of the week. History : 95 % . You smile brightly an-

 ► Oh faith oh oh oh destiny 

 It was your phone ringing. You run to the kitchen and pick up the call. Only to be greeted by Hyeri`s dolphin scream.

Damn.

You were positive you were gonna be deaf before you hit 20 if she keeps this up. ` H .. Hi ` you say while picking at your partially damaged ear drums. ` I got SHINee`s autograph!! `she said squealing like the fangirl she was.

She was an EXTREME shawol. She`s been anticipating their debut ever since the 1st teaser came out for `Replay `.. Everything SHINee endorsed so far she bought, every debut performance they did she watched and every fan signing they held she applied to! .. But, didn`t get in. Boo hoo.

`Where`d you meet `em ? ` you asked. She took a deep breath. As she had supposedly ran from the place all way to her house. `At the ramyeon place we go to! Taemin ordered MY usual! Ahahahah -` you stop her mid way or she would`ve giggled for 10 hours straight. Taemin was her ultimate bias and the heavens only know how long she could`ve talked about him. `That`s nice .. Did you get me anything ? ` you asked sarcastically. Not really expecting anything .. `OH! I got you kimchi ramyeon with fried tofu- ` You gasped. `OMG. Thank y-` She said this word so quick you asked her to repeat it. `.. leftovers `

`What ? LEFTOVERS ? .. LEFTOVERS ? ! Wait, don`t tell me it`s .. ` you instantly knew what she had done. `Taemin orders your favourite things too! `she said happily as if she didn`t know how disappointed you were. Hearing the word LEFTOVERS was just .. Eck. `Well, I gotta go now. Need sleep if I wanna do well on the geography exam tomorrow .. Bye Bye. ` you say to end the discussion once and for all. `Okay! Bye! Se - ` You cut her off. Ooops.

You put your phone on your side table and catch some z`s .