Love triangle

"IF I WAS THE ONE"

Seung hyun was shocked when he heard Bom's mother shouting "Bommie-yah, Jiyong is here!" he didn't know how to react so he tried to run away but he couldn't because Bom's father was in front of him. 

 

"Hmm. Jiyong? Who's Jiyong? You know him?" Bom's father asked Seunghyun.

"Uh. that, he's my childhood friend and he is also Bom's friend.. He goes to GTB group, too..." Seung hyun sounded so nervous.

"Oh. Really? But are you okay? You..." -Father

"Ne.. Kwaenchanasumnida..." -Seunghyun

"Let's go outside. Follow me." -Father

"Ne.."



Seung hyun walked with Bom's father.. He was nervous because he knew that it would be awkward if Jiyong see him in Bom's house because he knows Jiyong likes Bom so much...  And so he is. He started scratching his head because he feels so awkward. Bom's father saw Jiyong in salas..




                                                                                                                                  *salas*
 

"Hmm? *cough*" - Bom's father. Jiyong was so shocked because it was the first time he saw Bom's father and Seunghyun was hiding in Bom's father's back.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm Kwon Jiyong.. I-I'm Bom's friend. Nice to meet you.." -Jiyong

"Nice to meet you too." -Bom's father

"Ya, why are you hiding?" -Bom

"............................."
 

"Ya. Choi Seung Hyun!! >__<" -Bom

"No. I'm not hiding it's just that it's awkward..." -Seunghyun

"Ohh. So you're here? Haha!" -Jiyong

"I'll leave you guys here.. Enjoy your stay and feel at home." -Father & Mother.


                                                                                                                      *cold and awkward hair*

 

"Ahm... I guess I should go home? Seems like it's not a good time for me to visit.." -Jiyong

"No... We can talk. I mean we can chill. What's wrong with t-this r-right?" -Seunghyun

"Yeah. Seung hyun's right! Should we watch some uhhh movies?" -Bom. But still awkward air is surrounding them.

"Okay, I'll get my dvds you guys sit there. Arachi?" -Bom sounded so excited. 


Seung hyun and Jiyong sat on a sofa it was still awkward since they're still not okay. So Jiyong tried his best to make everything okay.


"How are you? I'm sorry for that.. You know. Sorry for shouting." -Jiyong

"It's okay. It seems like I know my answers now. Sorry, too.." Seung hyun and Jiyong high five-d each other. 

"You guys ready??" -Bom putted the dvd on a player and he sat on Seung hyun's side. Seung hyun couldn't resist but to smile because he felt like Bom picked him over Jiyong but Jiyong didn't mind the seating arrangement.


While watching a comedy love story, Bom putted his hands on Seunghyun lap because she is 'that' comfortable with Seunghyun. And Seunghyun took Bom's hand and start playing with it like they usually do. Jiyong couldn't control himself but to feel bad seeing Seunghyun and Bom playing with each other's hand. He was so jealous to see their closeness. He wanted to run away, It was really painful for him. But Seunghyun felt Jiyong's stare on Bom and his own hand so he stopped play with Bom's hand.


"Hmm. GD, can we talk for awhile?" -Seunghyun seriously asked. 

"Oh.. Wae? Okay." Jiyong and Seunghyun walked outside for awhile. Leaving Bom confused. 

"Where are you guys going?" -Bom shouted but both of them ignored Bom.


 

                                                                                                                      *At a park infront of Bom's house*

 

"You're my best friend so I want to ask you this. And I want you to answer me honestly.." With Seunghyun's manly voice.

"Why are you so serious? What is it?" Jiyong was confused.

"Do you really like Bom? Don't talk about some puppy love. I'm asking if you 'really' like Bom?" Seunghyun

"......................................." -Jiyong

"Why can't you speak up? I'm your friend and I'm Bom's friend too. So tell me honestly." -Seunghyun.

"I don't know." -Jiyong

"Mwo?!" -Seunghyun

"Man, I don't know if this is still a 'like-stage' because I can't imagine my days without her anymore. And I can't see her with another man because it would really break my heart. This is crazy because Its been like days but I think I'm In-love with her......" -Jiyong explained.

"................................. Still remember our promise to each other, Ji?" -Seung hyun.

"What is it?" -Jiyong

"I think I need to go home now.. I should plan some things for you and Bom." -Seunghyun

"But wait, tell me, do you like her?" -Jiyong

"Tell her I'll be going home. Okay? See you on monday at GTB, bro!" Seunghyun smiled and walked away.  






                                  Jiyong went back to Bom's house alone. He was still confused why Seunghyun acts really strange these days.. 



"So where's Seunghyun?" -Bom asked.

"He went home because he needs to do something. So yeah...." -Jiyong

"Are you okay? You look so pale? Drink some water." -Bom was worried but she texted Seunghyun while offering the water to Jiyong.

"I think, I need to go home too. Ahm yeah.. Sorry." -Jiyong

"Aigoo. Wae? Why are you guys going home? Something happened?" -Bom

"Bom, I'm sorry. But I think I should leave... Because I forgot my promise with Seunghyun."-Jiyong

"What promise?" -Bom

                                                       "We won't let anyone ruin our friendship, specially girls."

 

 

 

 

Author's note : I decided to make this story short because I feel so uninspired these days and a bit depressed because of losing some subscribers. T-T I think I'll make this end at Chapter 10. Sorry for the late update and short update. I hope my 29 subscribers won't unsubscribe. T____T