I hate myself

"IF I WAS THE ONE"

"I don't like Bom."

 

Seunghyun's POV : I don't know what's happening to me. I'm not jealous. Damn, why would I get jealous? Aish! Bom? Bom's nice.. She's extraordinary and having her by my side for a long time is like a gift to me. I can't imagine my life without her.. sh*t. Then why I can't tell GD that I like her? I like her? No.. but uhh. Aishhh!!! I shouldn't act like this.. Ya, Seunghyun, Pabo-aniya?! She's right, I'm not his boyfriend but I wonder if she already forgot our promise? Damn. I feel so weak.. I thought she was planning her life with me too. I guess I was wrong....

 

 

*The next day*

 

Since it's weekend, there was no practice for GTB group. Bom was still upset of what's happpening between her and Seunghyun. Jiyong took Bom way home yesterday but sadly, they didn't talk. Seems like there was still awkwardness between the two. While walking Jiyong sang a one particular song for Bom. He said it was his original song.



"It's all about you, my butterfly. Everytime I'm close to you, feels like I'm gonna dream everytime. I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby. I'll hear your one small wound. My love is you..." that was Jiyong's orignal song.



--------------------------------------

 

Bom's POV : I promised to my self that I won't let any guy hurt me but it seems like I broke my own promise. The Seung hyun I used to know is way different from the Seung hyun now. He suddenly act really strange. He's acting like a gangster again. Nappun namja. Bad guy. Jerk. Heartbreaker. Seunghyun, do you even know that my heart hurts right now? Can't you hear that my heart is calling out for you? Are you that insensitive, huh? :'( If only I could just change who to love..... I'd pick Jiyong than you but eotokhe? You own my heart and you're not bringing it back to me.. 



*PHONE RINGS*

Tabi calling..
Tabi calling..
 

 

"Yeobuseyo?" -Seunghyun

".........."

"Yaa! -__- Mi-mian...." Seung hyun wasn't used to Bom being silent.

"......."

"So you're not gonna talk to me?" Seung hyun was getting pissed because he chose Bom than his pride and that's why he called.

"Nappun namja.." Bom was already crying from the time she saw her phone and it was Seunghyun who's calling.

"Bommie-yah, mian.. I know you're hurt because of me.." Seunghyun was serious, he said it in a lovely voice. 

"Are you really sorry? Are you being sincere?" -Bom

"Yes. Na-nan..." -Seung hyun

"Hmm? You? what?" Bom was curious about how Seung hyun ended his sentence.

"Na.. nan... jo-jo-joh-ahae." He finally did it. He confessed his feelings for Bom. 

"Mwo?" Bom was shocked.

 

 

 

 


*phone rings*

 

Bom's POV : So It was just dream? Does this mean that it will be just a dream? Why do I feel like I'm losing two person in my life? My best friend and the guy I love? It hurts so much.. 
 


Jiyong calling..
Jiyong calling.. 

 

"Hello! Yeobuseyo! Bonjour! Moshi moshi! Konichiwa!" Bom got awaken by Jiyong's loud voice from her phone.

"Hello.." She was still sleepy so her voice sounded like a baby."

"Aigoo. You're trying to be cute, aren't you?! Hahahaha!" Jiyong

"Aniyoo~~! Why would I, huh? hmp." Bom pouted and she's finally on her mind and wide awake.

"But you're trying to sound like baby. Hahaha. Kiyeopta!" Jiyong was really happy. He feels like everything's fine now.

"I said no. I'm not acting like a baby or trying to sound like a baby!!" Bom shouted.

"Arrasseo arasseo. So you're naturally cute like a baby?" Jiyong asked Bom seriously.

"No. I'm Bom. Bom from Korea. Hahahaha!" Bom trying to be funny.

"Aigoo. Hahaha! So how's your hand? does it still hurt?" Jiyong wanted to know if Bom was already okay since she hurt herself because of flower vase.

"I'm okay now. You don't need to worry anymore. So why'd you call?" -Bom

"Nothing. I just want to start my day with your voice, nan butterfly." Jiyong acting silly again with his cheesy words.

"Aigooo." Bom didn't really believed in what Jiyong said but it made her smile.

"You smiled right? Keuji? Keuji? XD I saw it! You smiled!!" Jiyong was really happy because he made her butterfly smile again. 

"How come you know that? O_O? You're stalking me! Jigeum eodi?? Where are you huh?" Bom was shocked. She felt like Jiyong is near her, stalking.

"Omo omo. You looked around just now right? Haha!" Of course Jiyong wasn't stalking Bom. He just know how Bom reacts.

"Yaaa! >__< Stop acting silly. Where are you?!" -Bom shouted again.

"Yaaa! My ear hurts! APPAYO T___T" Jiyong with his aegyo trying to make Bom calm.

"Oh.. Mian. -___-" -Bom

"It's okay. I'm not stalking you. I'm here in my room. So stay calm now." Jiyong with his soft voice.

"Oh okay. You're just good in guessing my action. Just like +

Seunghyun.. -_- O_O" What did I just say? Omo! That was Bom's thought.

*awkward*

"Oh.. Uhh.. I-I have to eat now. Behgopah. Y-you should eat too. Okay? Anneong~" -Jiyong

"W-wait!" Bom shouted

 



                                                                                                                *beeeep*call ended*


Bom's POV
: Aigoo. Why he hung up? I feel guilty now. Did I hurt him? But why? he doens't love me or like me. Right? right. But.. Aigooo. I'm being a kid again. -____- Aishh. Should I call him again? Or text him and say sorry? aigoo. 

 

                                                                                      *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*SOMEONE'S KNOCKING*
 


"Bommie? Seung hyun's here..."  -Mom

"Wha-what mom?" Bom was shocked that Seung hyun visited her.

"Open your door. Ppali! He's waiting downstairs." -Mom

"Neh. I'm coming.." -Bom



Bom slowly opened her door. She counted every step she takes and counted the floors too. She slowly turned her eyes to sofa and Seunghyun was there. Sitting with huge flower bouquet on his side.
 
"Oh.. What are you doing here?" Bom shyly asked.
 
"Oh, that. Uhh. Here..." Seung hyun took the flower bouquet and he gave it to Bom.
 
"Hmmm.." Bom took the flower and she slowly put the flowers near her nose.
 
"D-do you like it?" Seung hyun asked with anxiety on his face.
 
 
 
Suddenly Bom's mom played the song I'm in love by Ra.D to make the moment more romantic.
 
 
 
"Umma! >__< What's with our music? >__<" Bom started to get red and Seung hyun couldn't resist but to smile.
 
"Are you still mad?" Seung hyun asked with smirk on his face.
 
"-__- Why are you smiling?" Bom asked.
 
"Bogoshippeo." Seung hyun with his deep and manly voice.
 
"O_O? Mwo?" Bom was surprised and Seung hyun walked towards her slowly.
 
"I said, I missed you." With Seung hyun near her, Bom couldn't look at Seung hyun's face.
 
"Can I slap you?" Bom asked.
 
"Mwo?!" -Seung hyun
 
"Because maybe I'm dreaming again.." Bom's eyes are getting teary again.
 
"Ya... don't cry.." Seung hyun felt his knees getting weak. He can't stand seeing Bom cry. He slowly put his hands on Bom's face, wiping her tears.
 
"But why are you.. Acting like... *sniffs*" -Bom
 
"Sorry. Forgive me. I don't know but I hate how you and Jiyong getting closer to each other day by day." -Seunghyun
 
"But why? We're friends.." -Bom
 
"Molla. It's hard to explain but whenever I see Jiyong trying to get your attention, my heart's starts to feel needles hitting it. " -Seunghyun felt really embarassed with what's his saying.
 
"You're jealous?" Bom felt happy with Seunghyun's words.
 
"No. Of course no. W-why w-would I?" Seung hyun turned his head and trying to look somewhere else.
 
"But I can see it in your eyes. You're jealous. Wae? You like me?" Bom started to tease Seung hyun.
 
"................ Let's eat. I bought some cake for you." Seung hyun suddenly changed the topic.
 
"Oh, okay. What flavor?" -Bom
 
"Chocolate!" Seung hyun smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Seung hyun and Bom ate the cake happily. It felt like their closeness are back again. They run around Bom's house with cream on their hands. Running and running and putting some cream on each other's face. While Bom's father looking at Seung hyun, this is what he said to his wife. (Bom's mother)
 
"I can see that, that guy likes our Bommie so much." -Father
 
"Hmm? Waeyo?" -Mother
 
"Because he looks at Bom the way I look at you.." -Father.
 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Since Seung hyun and Bom are done playing just like a kid. Bom's father called Seung hyun. Seung hyun was shocked, he felt like he'll get scolded. He didn't know what to do.
 
 
 
"Seung hyun? Please follow me." - Bom's dad.
 
"Ne.." Seung hyun being so nervous.
 
"I know you're the reason behind Bom's tears. What happened? Why you come so late?" -Bom's dad.
 
"Ahm.. Mianada... I just can't move. I wanted to be alone for days..." -Seung hyun.
 
"But why?" -Bom's dad.
 
"Because I hated my self for making her cry.."
 
 
While Seung hyun and Bom's father are talking they heard the door bell.
 
*DINGDONG*
 
And Seung hyun stopped talking when he heard Bom's mother shouting;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh.. Bommie-ya! Jiyong's here!"