War starts.

That Look.

 

Legend:

 

"Blah de blah de blah" : Speech.

Blah de blah de blah : Text that the author is writing or the character's point ofview.

Blah de blah de blah : Point of view on who is speaking.

Blah de blah de blah : Flashbacks.

*Blah de blah de blah* : Thoughts.

[A/N: No brainer author's note]


Author's Pov:

 

Feeling herself getting picked up, Bom looked down and shot a glare which caused Jaejoong to drop her immediately. "Owwwie, jeez." Seeing what just went down someone swooped in and came to abed Bom with her sore bone. When she looked it was none other than The TOP, after rescuing her from his own friend his eyes began to take in all the bodies at the shoot, sitting down at the table he looked up at Bom hiding his smile.

 "Noona it looks like I walked into a lion's den just in time or else you would have died from fanboys." Chuckling he brought the attention to the males surrounding the both of them. Sneeking a look at the boys his eyes were screaming 'mischievous intent coming', Bom seeing this sat there watching the youngers movements. "Jae hyung can you please explain why you were holding onto noona the way you were. Only after you just met her, I mean yes I have told you about her obviously you know what she looks like. My point is you are getting to close to her from the get go." Staring plainly at his friend, Jaejoong on the other hand gawked at TOP's words. 

 

"Unnie seems that you have charming people here for you, but we need to get dressed and made up. We will see you all later. Oh and Top Oppa." Looking in the direction where the voice came from he saw a already made up CL. Plop went the sound and then a wet rapper by her unnie..." You will not stir up trouble mister, this is your warning." CL smiled waving at him with feigned innocence. TOP himself was still processing what had just happened and tried making a run for it towards her to greet the door in his face.

 

Now his attention turned to all of the younger hoobaes in the room with him as well as his own friend. "You all think that I would let every single one of you get close to any of the 2ne1 members? If you did, well get ready for a hell of a time. Big Bang love the girls also, so don't think that we will be far away from the girls. Expect the unexpected."  As if on cue GD walked in tow with the rest of Big Bang who were surprised seeing all the rookies at 2ne1's shoot.

 

"YO TOP what's with all the newbies in here?" TOP laughed knowing that GD wasn't going to let anyone he didn't know close to Bom at all, immediately sensing something he went up to EXO -M's leader. "Kris right?" Nodding at his sunbae he was frozen in place this was rap royalty infront of him speaking directly to him. "Hmmmmm. Seems like today is a star studded photoshoot huh?" Turning in a blink of an eyes his target was set on Yongguk who remained stoic. "Yongguk huh? Well I think that you would mesh with our Bommie the most, knowing you have a recognizable face and voice just like hers, but doesn't mean I won't be watching you." Now his body was leaning extremely close to Yongguk. His eyes took another look over and there Lay was zoning out into nothingness. Chuckling he went up to the younger and patted his back. "Lay right?" Nodding he didn't had no clue why GD was infront of him. "Wahhh seems like you are a match also zoning out." Walking nonchalantly back to TOP's side he whispered something to TOP causing a huge grin to fall onto his face.

 

The staff all around were beginning to get a bit worried seeing amount of male bodies go up in counting. Sending each other silent looks each of the staff members started to disappear to go and get the girls, so that their nagging feelings would erase. "Bom and Cl are done, Minzy is on the verge of being done and Dara just needs to get her wardrobe fixed. We need to rush the boys into makeup and wardrobe." 

 

Only one staff member had enough nerve to end the tension and ask the boys to do their jobs. "Jaejoong,Yongguk,Kris,and Lay go get your makeup and wardrobe on this instant or else we will replace you for this shoot with your other group members who are here!" Hearing this the four marched into the rooms where they were being made up on the snap of the staff's voice. 

 

Laughter filled the room once the four left. Seeing four more bodies enter in. "Hello Oppa's!" Waved a excited Minzy. "Those guys just were ermmm interesting, don't you think Oppa's?" Thinking that Minzy was talking to them the band's answered her. "Oh sorry I was talking to the coordinators of the shoot, heheheheh my bad." Mentally scolding themselves the boys sat down and watched what was going to happen next.

 

Fumbling around with her phone Minzy out of the blue shot up and pulled the older 2ne1 members to taking pictures with her,while they waited for the boys to be done. "Ohhhh let 's do funny faces." Dara outbursted seeing that she took the self selca's. Giggling all the girls nodded and all did face at the camera. Once they were done with that, each of them asked Minzy to send it to them. Then Cl took out her phone and asked Suho to take a photo of the girls doing a swaggtastic pose. Minzy just wanted all the girls to smile. And Bom asked the girls to do cute/y poses. 

 

After all the pictures of the selcas of themselves the girls the boys finally step foot into the forever shrinking set. Seeing the boys attention was all set on Bom. The other three girls smirked and pulled of the robe she was wearing that contained only the shortest of shorts and a giant tee. Eyes like saucers all around the three couldn't hold in their laughter. 

 

"Yahhh?!?!  I am not going to be played the of jokes, don't screw around. Ahhhh so embarrassing." Unknown to the participants of the shoot it began long ago once the girls stepped foot on the set. "We should get started." Focus fell on the director of the shoot who was in his own mind was going off in lala land thinking of what to do with Bom.  "Ehhh em." Putting his focus back on the shoot the director paired the girls up with each male.

 

Jaejoong and Cl first pose strong and silent, he had them look like they were on the path of killing each other making do the biotch face having their bodies leaned in towards another each spiked gloves in hand, but gave them restrained look  trying to make it more interesting he had told the two to get close.

 

For Minzy and Lay he had them smirk at each other holding musical devices aiming it for each other, the devices were broken at the edges so it could be call a dangerous weapon.

 

Dara and Yongguk he had them sit back to back giving the camera a bored but killer look with chains hanging all over them, and on Dara there was even added fake blood that would be on her legs as for Yongguk it was on his face.

 

Lastly it was Kris and Bom he had them in a position that would have made the other guys pass out on the spot, the position was of Bom on top of Kris with her legs hooked around his body with her looking directly at the camera with a katana in her hand aiming for his neck, while on Kris's side he was holding a dagger towards her abdomen.

 

"BOM STOP." Hearing her name she snapped back into her head and looked at the director. "Jeez once you get into your role you just go for it don't you?" Cl laughed nodding along with the girls. "Girls you don't mind if I have Bom for the most photos right?" Pushing Bom to the director and the okay sign up, he was hatching up plans for all of the guys to be with Bom at least for five shots. "Bom we are going to call this section of photos 'Kiss of Death.' 

 

"What is this man up to...I hope he knows who he is messing up with." Bom muttered under her breathe seeing the sketchy look spread across his face. "Good god, if you are listening to me...Let me live through this man's cracked ideas." Giving him a look of annoyance.

But her look of annoyance came out more cute than anything giving way to having the other awhing at her actions. 

 

Dara looked at Bom and could see she was trying not to have an outburst and even herself wondering what the crazy director had in mind for the future.

 

"I hope that he doesn't go over board and does something Bom doesn't love." Knowing that her bestfriend was always susceptible to critics hating on her every move even though she does try with all of her heart. 

 

"Unnie hwaiting, hopefully the shoot goes well. And well you don't have to kill anyone." The two mankaes mumbled not letting anyone else hear what they were thinking outloud. Making way to there chairs the director suddenly pulled out something that knocked them off of their feets. All of the people except few staff who's mouths hung wide open.

 


I ladksfjdslkfjalskfjsdlk omg what just went on in my head.

I hope this clarifies things a bit, and Jae you got told by Top. 

LOLOLOL omg I really need sleep.

I will update soon. 

I hope that I can get a poster soon for this fic.

More comments+ view = faster updates.