Characters & The future.

That Look.

Jaejoong: Has held the title for the iest man for 5 years running and is going to for the 6th time.

Kris:EXO-K's leader and is known to be cold and the bad boy.

 

Lay: Lead dancer of EXO-K who is reserved and gives off a vibe of a snob.

Yongguk: Leader of B.A.P who's voice as well as his looks are prominent and recognizable.

Park Bom: The one girl that everyone seems to be vying for and is the most likely contender to win crown for the queen of iest looking. She is bubbly, odd, different,but sweet and caring. Push her to the limit she will cut others out and improve on what she does best and prove others wrong.

2ne1: Bom's sisters of the band, they have all been through a lot with each other, even though they have four of the best known people in them. They all are still succeptable to criticism of others. Their own opinions of themselves are more important than critics who don't know what their work ethics are. You have Cl: A young leader with passion and the swag anyone envies, Dara: the face of youthfulness and Bom's partner in crime most of the time, and Minzy: having the  moves of a well veteraned dancer, proves it means nothing if you don't have the drive to do what you do, you aren't going to prove anyone wrong. Composed of these 4 girls they bring a whole different level of charisma.

 

EXO-M and K: New rookie group of SM who have been proving that even though they are rookies they can do well on their feet, having similarties of 2ne1 with their drive for success, both LAY and KRIS are from this group and are some of the known faces. In whole the EXO is a huge brotherhood who would stay together undivided.  Yet the group in whole is one machine that makes veterans in the bussiness cringe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B.A.P: A group who has also set the scene on fire with their image and uniqueness everyone thought that it wasn't going to be good at first knowing that Yongguk seemed more like a person who wouldn't do a group, but they proved them wrong. Warrior their debut song cause fans to compare them with 2ne1 and their style of music, now it's all in the air.



 

Legend:

"Blah de blah de blah" : Speech.

Blah de blah de blah : Text that the author is writing or the character's point ofview.

Blah de blah de blah : Point of view on who is speaking.

Blah de blah de blah : Flashbacks.

*Blah de blah de blah* : Thoughts.

[A/N: No brainer author's note]


 

Author's Pov:

 

Walking down into the studio the girls readied themselves for another day of work and what's to lay ahead of them.  [A/N: Get it Lay ahead of them xD lol nvm I am being weird.] Being stopped suddenly the girls took in what was there, it was some of newest bands. None of the girls moved,until Bom walked forward and greeted the boys.

Curiousity ran through the thoughts of 2ne1, but they didn't question it, seeing as they were being called in to their next photoshoot with Jeremy Scott. "Nice meeting you all boys, but we have to get going right now. So I guess this is till next time huh? Have a great day!" Beaming Bom didn't know that the kindess she had showed to the boys would have cause a war to come.

Walking away the guys started a stare down. "I have known her longest!" One shouted. "Pfftttt yeah right you do."Another argued." Noona won't like what you guys are up to." The mankae's all chorused. "SHUT UP STAY OUT OF IT WOULD YOU?!?!" As the elders growled at the younger, not noticing that there was one person missing,

"Ahhhhh Hello Jaejoong-ah who are you looking for may I ask? Oh, Bom yeah you can go in they are waiting for you  the girls are excited to work with you especially Bom after hearing about you from T.O.P." The intern let the him in with Yoochun and Junsu also. "Here you are boys, now this is where I take my leave." Smiling the boys nodded and walked to the set seeing that almost everyone was ready to get started except for Bom.

"Bom you are done now, have fun okay?" Skipping to the set she got intercepted and was hugged. The sylist saw the scene and awhed seeing it giggling to herself she left the two.

"Ahhhhh what the heck is that?!" Turning around her eyes adjusted to the light and saw it was Jaejoong. "OMOMOMOMOMOMO you trying to kill me right now?!" Chuckling he shook his head, and carried her off to the set. "Look who carried me off to the set girls."Bracing herself for the squeal she looked into the girls eyes seeing them smiling.

"Oh wait we have a couple more guys for the shoot." Questioningly the girls looked to see who was there and it was the guys from before. "We have Yongguk from B.A.P, and Kris and Lay from EXO. Actually they all came because they really liked Bom." Hearing that piece of news the boys once again were in a stare down, until their eyes locked onto Bom in Jaejoong's arms. All of their eyes said one thing 'WAR.'


 

Well this is just a small part of the future.

Action is set, ready now go on to comment on this.

>:D You better be happy with all the shipping of Bom you guys almost never see.

I love you all, but please comment, share, friend, read.

Don't forget you are beautiful. <3