[Operation 3] Beginning of Fright Night

☂ Seducing a cute geek

-The next day in class-

Hyemi P.O.V

'I should make the announcement now ? Since it's our homeroom period now, ah I don't think I can do it. But if I never do it those guys might do something bad to me'  I keep thinking. 

"Class stand" I hear the class rep. shout.

"Good Afternoon Mr Lee and Mr Kim" The class great in unison.

Before the class seat down, sungjong stare at me with a u-better-do-it -now-if-not-i'll-kill-you look. Then i had no idea what came into me and the other second I was standing. The whole class was shock and so was I. It's like I loss control of my body, and also words came out off my mouth saying that I would want the school to held a fright night for our level yearly camp since this year our class is gonna be responsible for the event. 

And Mr Lee actually agree to it he agree to It!!!. That was the good news and the bad news for me was I'm in-charge of organizing the camp with the class committee, and the class committee was those evil guys; sungjong, kiseop, jaehyo, daehyun, and jongup. 

-ON THE DAY OF THE CAMP-

I still can't believe what I got myself into !. I taught by suggesting an idea to the teacher will make them stop disturbing me but NO! they still need my help to fright the people. I only been in this school for a month maybe and I got into lots of trouble.

"Okay guy faster gather round" Sungjong shouted. Currently me, Daehyun, Jongup, Kiseop, Jaehyo and Sungjong were at an empty classroom. 

"Okay here's the plan, since the hunted game is in pair, Hyemi you and Jongup go to our class with the cylinder full with ice-cream stick and give according to the number I told you to give to each of them Okay ?" Sungjong told me again. " Yes! I get it you told me like 10 times already"  ( If u don't get this part is about : the ice-cream stick have only one pair of stick with a same number. The person that get the same number are gonna be partner. ) 

" Okay Kiseop and Jaehyo you will go to the the girls group, Daehyun you and me are going to the rest of the boys group. Now get moving !" Sungjong shouted.

- In our class -

" Okay guy gather around. " Jongup shouted. This was his first time shouting coz he's actually a shy guy.

" Now i'm gonna distribute the ice-cream stick to you. If you got the same number it mean you are pair up together." I say trying to project my voice.

- PAIR UP LIST -

No. 1 -> Jr and Aron No. 2 -> Chunji and L.Joe No.3 L and Sungyeol No. 4 Youngguk and Zelo No. 5 Kevin and Eli No. 6 -> Zico and Kyung No.7 P.O and Taeil No. 8 -> Hoya and Dongwoo No. 9 -> Ricky and Changjo No. 10 -> Baekho and Ren No.11 ->Himchan and Yongjae No. 12 -> Dongho and Soohyun No. 13.Sunggyu and Woohyun No. 14 -> Cap and Niel No. 15 -> B-Bomb and U-kwon No. 16 -> AJ and Hoon

After distributing the paring number, we all head to the hall. At the hall the principal officially open the fright night camping-survival game. We all headed back to our class. There Mr Lee give us clue for the survival game. In this survival game we have to survive the night to find the treasure that is hidden by the principle. The partner will be eliminated if a ghost caught you and pull you name tag that will be stick on the back of ur shirt. 

"5minute more till midnight. That is when the real game begin. Guy remember those ghost you encounter out there are your senior not a real ghost so we must get that treasure! We must win!. Hwaiting" Mr lee shouted.  
 
"and hyemi-ah since minhyun is not around and sungjong,Daehyun,Jongup,Jaehyo, and Kiseop are not gonna be competing with us due to them knowing  when the principle hide the treasure, you will be partnering with  ChanYeol." Mr Kim announce which make the whole class shock. 
 
" mr kim why can she join our group ?" l.joe ask 
 
" well that coz one of his classmate is not here and ChanYeol don't have a pair. Plus the surviving game rule is that it should only be in pair. Not a person or three person." mr Kim reply l.joe 
 
-Meanwhile at the councilor room- 
 
"We gave the grouping already to the boys group but there a person who never come, Baekhyun thus the left out person was Chanyeol so we pair him up with Hyemi." said Daehyun to the other member. Kiseop, Jaehyo and Jongup.
 
"So Jongup how is the partnering?" sungjong ask.
 
"Well yah hyemi did what you ask her to." Jongup reply.
 
"This will teach them not to go against their heart. They think I don't know. Well they are wrong It's so obvious that they like each other. Making a bet on who will get to seduce Hyemi first is just an excuse to run away from their true feeling. Pado~" Sunjong say inside his heart while laughing out loud.
 
"Sungjong Hyung, you know you don't need to laugh until it sent shiver down to my bone just because Hyemi did what you say." Jongup say hiding behind Daehyun as he was scared of Sungjong laughing. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I'm So sorry I took a long time to update my story.
Well here's an update hope you guys like it :)
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT :)
 
 
who sungjong lauhgt that make jongup scared. 
L0L Sorry 
Thanks you  you  for reading
 
-ItsMeL0L-