HUNGRY!!!

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*DARA'S POV*

Everyone was full of smiles at our parents' dinner table.

How can they be so happy and comfortable exchanging recent happenings of their lives with their different love partners?!

I just don't get my parents.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at the other table facing my two gloomy-looking stepbrothers.

Every once in a while, our parents would turn to look at our table then we'd flash them our biggest yet fakest smile ever...

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you two?" I finally decided to break the awkward silence.

"We're not in the mood... noona" Jiyong looked up to me.

I realized that even though they're both erted at times, they can still be like little cute kids every once in a while.

Seunghyun ordered a bottle of soju and began drinking the night away while Jiyong kept playing with his cellphone.

After a couple more minutes of totally doing nothing... I... GOT... HUNGRY...!! And God knows what happens when I'm starved... so before I become like feeding frenzy, I excused myself to the washroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIYONG'S POV*

I eyed Dara noona as she stood up and said, "toilet" before heading to the bathroom.

I couldn't help but follow her...

I wanted to confront her as discreetly as possible.

So here I am standing outside the girl's restroom hesitating to go in or not...

Just then, someone grabbed my arm and it was... DARA NOONA!

She dragged me to one of the bathroom stall then locked it...

"Jiyong" she said my name ily while she grabbed me by the collar! OMO!! 

*HYPERVENTILATES*

"I'm so friggin' hungry right now that..." her voice was very seductive indeed XD

"I could eat you up..." my eyes widened with her nervousness.

She then playfully bit my ear which was too much for me to handle!

Then she went lower down my neck and planted soft bite marks on it which made me let out a moan...

It also caused my body to shake excessively which made her stop!

WHY OH WHY?! 

How stupid of my body to shake like that!

She then went out of the stall, leaving me in there... wanting for more!

I tried slapping myself to see if I was just fantasizing again but to my surprise, I was still there inside the bathroom with my jaw hanging wide open...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

"Where's Jiyong?" I asked Dara when she returned to our table.

"Restroom" she replied coolly.

She then sat down coolly and then glared at me coolly... why is it that everything she does is so freakin' cool to me?!

God, I must be drunk already!

"Whoops!" she accidentally dropped her fork under the table.

We both raced down to get it because of our instincts and touched her hand instead.

We had this very hot eye contact for a brief moment then she bit her lower lip while staring at me! Omo!!

Now that was totally hot!!!

"Seunghyun... what to do... I'm already this hungry that I'm about to lose my senses! I want to know what you taste like..." her voice is totally to die for!

"Please do!" I crazily pleaded.

It doesn't matter if I'm drunk or not... at least I'm not dreaming!

The next thing she did was totally out of the question.

She just my face! I repeat... SHE MY FRIGGIN' FACE!!

"HYPERVENTILATES*

"Dinner's served" I heard someone say from outside the table that we were in and with this, she rushed outside in a flash.

It was like I couldn't feel my legs and was completely paralyzed  under the table because of Dara.

"Seunghyun, food's here! Quit playing around in there and start eating..." she took a peek under the table once more with excitement in her eyes... not because of me but because of the food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong and Seunghyun had their eyes glued on Dara as she gulped down her food like she hadn't eaten for days.

They just realized how much she loves FOOD, not them but that didn't bother them at all for they were still replaying what happened earlier in their dirty minds.

After dinner, it was time to leave of course...

"Dara, dear... just where are you staying?" her mom asked her with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'm staying at a friend's house..." she smiled sweetly.

"Actually she's staying at ---" Dara managed to cover Seunghyun's talkative mouth in time before he reveals to them that she was staying at her boyfriend's place, not a friend's. Haha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DARA'S POV*

So now you know what happens when Dara Park's hungry...

I hate to admit it but I'm like transformed into a seductress for a reason that I still have to figure out and then forget about what I just did right after my stomach's full.

It's part of my character's wonders :)) 

Anyways, MIR oppa and I are now getting ready for bed...

"Baby, good night" he whispered softly then kissed me on the cheek!

I just melted... 

And then he turns the lights off...

Now that I'm full, I won't have any funny ideas so I just rested my head on his chest and then fell asleep rather quickly while my boyfriend hugged my body like a pillow... 

I certainly don't mind at all!! Kekeke >.<

END OF CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... honestly, I like this chapter a lot and I hope you do too!! Haha XD Coming up next is the three of them at YG UNIVERSITY with still a little bit of MIRDARA... I can't help it... Hahaha... Pls. leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chappie :D