Kwon Jiyong

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

"So Dara dear, who will it be?" Dara's parents said in unison. She just stares at them both with a 'what the hell' look planted in her cold eyes. 

"I choose... MOM!" her dad was rather sad and disappointed. To be honest, she was equally close to both of her parents but since her mom understands girl stuff more, she finally decided that it was an advantage to choose her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there she was with her luggage and her mom beside her standing infront of an unfamiliar front door. Her mom rings the bell then a guy who is totally her mom's type opens the door with excitement. They exchanged greetings, hugs then introductions.

"This must be my new daughter, Dara! Oh, how pretty... just like her mother!"

"Hi" Dara tried her very best to put a smile on her face... even if it's a fake one.

"Jiyong! Come down here and greet your new lovely sister!" The man shouted before turning back to Dara's mother with a bright smile plastered on his face.

'Correction, it's supposed to be STEPsister' Dara thought.

A blonde guy wearing a pink shirt with a bowtie came rushing down the stairs and stopped right infront of Dara with a poker face. They had this poker face eye contact thing for several minutes without even saying a thing.

'What the hell is wrong with this guy?! Is he abnormal or something' she thought.

"Why don't you give Dara a warm 'welcome to the family' hug? Go on... don't be shy... we're all family here" his father motioned this Jiyong guy to move closer to her.

Jiyong slowly placed his arms around his stepsister with an awkward feeling. Dara quickly pulled away when she realized that the other party was like feeling her while she was smelling his perfume. Such an awkward moment!

"Jiyong, show Dara her new room upstairs" his father commanded.

"Okay" he grabbed a hold of her hand then led her upstairs.

"This is your room and mine's right across yours so if you have any questions or anything, just feel free to tell me. Oh, and your bathroom's not fixed yet so you can use mine anytime you want with proper permission of course. I don't want anyone barging in my room like a thief or something." the guy blabbled.

"Why so quiet?" Jiyong asked.

"I don't know... dumbfounded, maybe?" she answered sarcastically.

"It's alright... I know that I'm too handsome for your eyes but don't worry, you'll eventually get used to it... I promise" he smiled with a hint of boasting.

"Whoa! I was just dumbfounded by the fact that I'll have to share a guy's bathroom... not because of you, you narcicist!" she rolled her eyes.

"Oh! You're so feisty... but I kinda like it!" he grinned playfully.

'What the?! Don't tell me my new stepbrother's a ?!' Dara thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara stayed in her room for the rest of the night right after dinner because of the uncomfortable stares Jiyong kept giving her while she was eating her food a while ago...

"knock, knock, knock*

Who could be disturbing her in the middle of her sleep? She glanced at her alarm clock which says 12:00 A.M.

'Still Midnight?! Ugh...' she thought.

To her surprise, it was Jiyong.

"What?!" she rubbed her eyes so cutely that Jiyong couldn't resist it any longer...

He grabbed her arm then dragged her right across inside his room.

"Don't you want to take a piss or something?" he asked seriously.

"Um... okay... I'll use your bathroom" something tells her that the guy was waiting for her to use the bathroom all this while with the kind of look that he was giving her. Such a weird guy. His serious expression turned into that playful smile of his earlier that day.

"No can do, sis! I make the rules here... got it? Since I'm older than ---"

"I'm obviously the one who's older here!" She interrupted him.

"Like I care... I want you to... wash my back!" she was stunned by what this spoiled brat just said.

"Are you crazy?! Do I look like the type of girl who washes a guy's back in the middle of the night??"

"Aish! Whatever!" he dragged her once again to his bathroom this time.

"I'll tell you what... all I'm asking for is just this tiny bit favor which involves your hands and a soap..." he explained.

"So you couldn't sleep without getting your back being washed by moi?! Stop kidding around you !" she smacked him on the head.

"Ow! I'm telling on you..." Jiyong was about to head to his dad's room when Dara stopped him.

"Okay, just strip!" Jiyong got confused by what she just said.

"I'll wash your freakin' back!" she gave in unwillingly which made Jiyong smirk...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIYONG'S POV*

 I immediately removed my shirt and then turned the shower on. I left my boxers on for Dara noona's sake. Haha.

"Aigoo! Are you trying to get me wet as well?! Turn off that damn shower!" she commanded and I did so and then  handed her the soap.

I felt her soft hands roughly caressing my y back and thought at that time 'this must be heaven!' then sighed with content.

I felt my hormones raging so I turned to face her...

I cupped her face gently with both of my hands...

She gave me this confused look that made me want to sleep with her... so cute... so I took her lips into mine without any second thought and kissed her slowly but passionately, using my tongue to explore that only knows how to speak foul words to a like me.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!! Are you even listening to me?! Whatever it is that you're imagining right now... Uh! Forget it!! I'm getting out of here!" I heard Dara's voice say with my eyes still shut...

*snaps back to reality*

"Huh?! She's gone?! And she even ruined my dirty thoughts about her!" he chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jiyong didn't see any Dara at breakfast. Her mom explained that she suddenly changed her mind and is going to live with her dad instead.

'What the?! So it was just a one night thing?! How cruel of her to just leave like that before I could even make my fantasy turn into a reality...' he thought then pouted.

END OF CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it! I know that it's very fast paced but I had no choice but to write whatever comes into my mind! Right now, I'm very inspired and I'm sure that your comments would make me even more inspired than I am now... so yeah... I ♥ DARAGON! Haha. Next up is TABISAN XD