Shock!

SHINee and the CRA

 

Bright POV:

After I put all the dishes in the sink, I gathered my teammates and told the boys we’d be back in a few minutes. Walking down the hall, we stopped in front of a picture between Anarchy’s and my room. It was a picture of all of us posed Charlie’s Angels style, except I was holding my battle staff and Anarchy her gauntlet. I tilted the picture to the side, opening the up the wall and revealing a staircase. We all walked down in silence, listening to our echoing steps. At the bottom, I flicked on the lights, revealing a giant computer and three chairs, with assorted machines against each wall. This was our Mission/Debriefing room, a high tech, well-guarded place where we also kept our weapons. Di walked over and flicked on the giant computer screen, revealing an organized, huge, and high tech room with adults sitting around on the screen. An old looking man sat down in the chair on the screen, and he smiled and nodded, regarding all of us. We sat down, faced the screen, and said “Good  Morning, Chief.” “Good morning, Sector KP-S, I trust you are all doing well.” I breathed deeply, dreading his reaction to what I was about to say. “We’re all well, Chief, but we must tell you something,” I said, closing my eyes. “Our mission last night hit a snag, too many enemies and not enough time, and our wards would have been doomed to NOONA if we had left them there, so we brought them with us, and-“ Before I could finish, Chief raised up his hand, signaling me to stop talking. “KP-S… girls,” he said, “Your parents were the best operatives we had, and you all are following in their footsteps, if not over-filling them, this would be that boy band, Sparkle, right?” “SHINee, Chief,” Diamond said, stifling a laugh. “Right, well, how much potential do these boys have?” Chief asked, looking serious. “Potential?” Anarchy asked, looking confused.

Taemin POV:

“Potential?” I thought, as I crouched down in the shadows, listening to the conversation. I’d walked by, looking for a bathroom to wash my hands, and there was a staircase in a hole in the middle of the hallway. I’d silently walked down and listened to what they were saying, and now an old man was talking about our potential? Listening, I only understood bits and pieces, but from what I heard, they said I had the best flexibility and Jonghyun had strength, but Onew, Key, and Minho all had “potential” to gain skills as well. After that, I heard words like “training”, “weapon preference”, and “We’ll contact managers and mindwipes, the story is that their vacationing”, then the girls said goodbye and I leaped back up the stairs to the nearest bathroom. “So this means, we’re going to be trained?” I thought, as I washed my hands vigorously. “We’ll be living with these girls… I‘ll be living with Anarchy…” I started to feel hot, and I could see a blush creep up my face in the bathroom mirror. “We’re going to live with girls… we’re going to live with girls!”