google it hoe (lol don't have a title name) hahaha

Yoga

Eli really didn’t know what he walked in on this afternoon. It was after he got back from the gym, feeling ready to shower and eat some dinner. He was still a bit hyper from all the Red Bull he’s consumed and didn’t regret it at all. So when he opened the door to the apartment he shared with his friend, he wasn’t expecting what he saw next. (But then again he wasn’t completely shocked either).

 

Kevin was leaning down, his in the air, talking to himself. Or well, it seemed like he was talking to himself. He was saying something quietly to something. But that’s not the reason as to why Eli stopped.

 

He was doing yoga, with his in the air, and looking like he enjoyed it. Eli knew that Kevin was a very flexible and feminine person, but he didn’t know he did yoga…that was just weird.

 

“Um…Kevin?”

 

The blond haired male turned his head and looked at his roommate. “Oh hey, Eli. What’s up?” He asked as if it was totally normal to be a guy doing yoga so openly.

 

Eli set his gym bag down and inched toward his friend. “Um…what are you doing?”

 

Kevin smiled. “The downward facing dog.”

 

“Did your sister teach you that?”

 

Kevin chuckled. “No…my yoga trainer did.” He said with a large grin.

 

Eli sighed. “Let me guess, she’s blond with big and a flirty smile and you are trying to impress her?”

 

Kevin shook his head and sat down. “It’s a he and I’m not trying to impress anyone but you.”

 

“Me?”

 

Kevin nodded and smiled. “I’m sure my flexibility is turning you on, hm?”

 

Eli looked away. “Maybe a little…” he joked. He was used to Kevin’s awkwardly ual teases and he played along because he knew that Kevin was joking.

 

Kevin chuckled and stood up, shaking his head. “You want to come with me to my yoga class?”

 

Eli scoffed. “That sounds incredibly gay.”

 

Kevin was leaning on one leg with one hand on his hip. His eyebrow was raised as he glared at Eli. “And screwing around with guys is the straight way to go?”

 

Eli shrugged. “I’m not committed.”

 

Kevin huffed. “Just this once! Please…,” he pouted his pink lips and gave him puppy dog eyes. “It’ll be fun~.”

 

Eli sighed and scratched his hair. “Sure, why not? But you better get me dinner afterward.”

 

“Yay!”

 


Eli drove while he took direction to the yoga place. The Silent Tree, it sounded peaceful. No wonder Kevin does yoga here. Kevin practically jumped out the car, even before it was even parked. Eli watched in amazement as he was abandoned in his car at an unfamiliar area.

 

“Great. Just ing great.” Eli mumbled as he left his car and followed Kevin inside.

 

Kevin was waiting not so patiently at the front desk that was center in the lounge area—or was it a waiting room—Eli didn’t know. Weren’t they the same things? Anyway, Kevin had a twitching in his leg—or he was just obnoxiously shaking it in anxiousness.

 

“Jesus! I’ve been waiting forever! Hurry up, pigeon; I don’t want to miss it!” Kevin indecently dragged Eli by the arm to the large dance studio-esque room.

 

There were about fifteen other people in the room other than Kevin and Eli, fourteen were woman. The one other male present nearly made Eli’s mouth drop. No ing wonder why all these woman (and Kevin) were so excited to get into this yoga class. He was damn y.

 

Kevin just glowed when he saw the tall male at the front of the room, standing in front of the mirror wall. His nails excitedly bit into Eli’s bicep.

 

“You see him? Isn’t he just gorgeous?” Kevin gushed under his breath.

 

Eli nodded. “Yeah, sure, he’s hot. Why? You trying to hook me up?”

 

Kevin scoffed, sending an amused look to the older male. “Ha! Yeah, right. He’s all mine.”

 

Eli’s smile fell. “Whatever. Introduce me.”

 

Kevin gave him a hesitant look. “Why should I? You aren’t trying to take him from me right? He doesn’t seem like the type to bend over to a guy.” He flipped his hair in a very diva-like way as he gave Eli an incredulous look.

 

“He teaches yoga. Of course he bends over.”

 

“Not when he’s with me.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean? Are you already knocking boots?”

 

“Psh, not yet. I’m easy but not that easy.” Kevin mumbled and bounced his way to the hot male’s side, sending the other a cute smile.

 

God that child is a ,Eli thought and just stood there awkwardly. The women were looking at him like he was fresh meat. It wasn’t all that bad. He sent out a few winks here and there.

 

“Eli! Come here!” Kevin waved him over to him. Eli walked around the floor of young pretty woman and over to Kevin and his hot teacher.

 

Eli’s eyes couldn’t help but trail down to his strong looking arms. He looked up at the man’s face again. Just like he said earlier, the guy was hot. His shaggy black hair was in his dark brown eyes, but his smirk was confidently on his face.

 

“This is Eli, he doesn’t get out much.”

 

Eli glared at the shorter blond. “Hey, I do get out a lot. Just not to places like this.”

 

Kevin rolled his eyes. He casually rested his hand on the unnamed male’s arm beside him. “This is Kiseop, my yoga instructor.”

 

They seem close, or well Kevin seems very close to Kiseop, hmm, something is definitely up with them.Eli thought as he watched the two interact.

 

Soon they all had to go to our little yoga mats. Eli awkwardly stood there and watched Kevin enthusiastically get to his. Eli didn’t know what to do, so he copied Kevin. He was sure he’d regret this later.

 

It was obvious Kiseop liked to pay more attention to Kevin. He tried to be help to everyone, but his main focus was Kevin. Which was understandable since Kevin was totally into him as well. Eli caught them giving each other flirty looks and smiles. The Kiseop guy would touch Kevin’s body more than he would to anyone else. He seemed to prefer touching Kevin’s hips.

 

Massive loads of ,Eli concluded once he saw Kiseop’s eyes on Kevin’s . Massive.

 

“He so wants you.” Eli whispered to Kevin when they were doing some awkward positions on the floor.

 

Kevin smiled and whispered back. “You think so?”

 

Eli nodded. “He was so checking out your . I’m guessing he wants to tap that.”

 

Kevin blushed a little. “Really? I’d so let him.”

 

“You really want to bang him to oblivion, huh?”

 

Kevin shook his head. “Well, I would like to, as you say, bang him to oblivion. But…I’d also like to date him. He’s really nice and my type. But I get nervous sometimes when I’m around him.”

 

Eli chuckled. “You liiiiiike him, Kev. Ask him out or one of these cute girls will.”

 

Apparently the girl next to him over heard him call the woman cute and winked at him.

 

Kevin huffed. “I’m scared. He could re—actually never mind. I’ll ask him out. Or…I’ll just him after this session.”

 

Eli’s eyes widened for a second before looking away. Wow that kids a .

 

Once this yoga class was over Kevin told Eli to wait in the car or something. Eli already knew what Kevin was about to do so he sighed and went next door to get a smoothie and a cookie. He now sat in his car playing music and slurping his strawberry banana smoothie.

 

Thirty minutes later Kevin finally emerged from the yoga studio with a slight limp, hickeys, and his now boyfriends number in his phone. Oh, and a date tomorrow. He got in the car with a grin on his “innocent” looking face.

 

“So, how was he?” Eli muttered.

 

“Amazing. He used my flexibility in so many great ways.”

 

“I really don’t want to know that.” 


Um, thank golly I didn't write that. It is just...a sad excuse for a vinseop story. Blame the real author. Tralalala