it's Now or Never

Letting Go~COMPLETE

In Na sighed as the door banged open, when her coordinator, and manager smiled apologetically. "Sorry Miss Yoo. But we need to go now. The crowd is piling up outside and growing restless." Her manager explained, as her coordinator nodded.

 

She frowned at this, as Hyun Woo sat across from her, looking exasperated that he kept getting interrupted. She felt bad about this, and turned back to HyunWoo, squeezing both of his hands apologetically.

 

Getting up from her chair, she walked over to her manager and coordinator. "Isn't there anything you can do? Actually, I'll go with HyunWoo in his car. Thank you for trying." She told them quietly.

 

The two looked surprised, but nodded leaving the room. In Na closed the door and sat down in front of Hyun Woo again, as he looked at her in anticipation. She gave him a small smile, and placed her hands over his again.

 

"Hyun Woo. I admit I was abit skeptical when we first started filming our drama, and I started feeling chemistry. Not as In Hyun but as myself. You were adorable in your other dramas in a sense, and I wasn't sure about being the older one in a relationship. But I can see that you, as a man, and I'm willing to take this chance and start a relationship with you." She explained sincerely, as Hyun Woo smiled back, looking relieved and happy at the same time.

 

He tenderly placed his hands on either side of her face, cupping her cheeks gently, as she smiled up at him. Leaning in slowly, their lips met in a warm soft kiss. And for the first time, it was as two normal people in love.

 

If they had denied their feelings at that time, then they wouldn't have another chance again.

 

It was now or never.

 

And they chose now.

 

It didn't matter that many people were outside the building, expecting to have questions answered, or paparazzi trying to get a glimpse of them.

 

The only thing that mattered was them.

 

Their love. 

 

As Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na.

 

~

 

THE END