Blackbelt Karate Girl

First Crush, First Love

after school classes, Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica meet and agreed to have lunch in a cafe near their school. Yoona saw her Sica-unnie smiling to herself like crazy. it must be something fishy that important to make this ice-princess became like this.

"sica-ah, was there something hit you head hard enough?" Tiffany asked her with a slight innocent face.

"mwo?? yah! it's not like that!" Jessica defend herself.

"ayiie unnie...you've got that something huh..." Yoona even more.

"wha...??" Sica couldn't say anything, she was suttering.

the atmosphere between the three besties went good till Tiffany had to practice some kata in her karate club. she was picked by her daddy up to the club. her senpai told her that they will practice in archery field in the district.

her dad went back to work after he drove Tiffany to the club because she would go to archery field with her other friends.

In archery field.

"okay kids, now go change your clothes!" the senpai ordered them. then he added, "right after that, meet me in the main field. we're going to practice kata".

some minutes passed, finally the trainees got out from the changing room. there was Sunny, a best friend of Tiffany in this karate club and the other trainees who were playing around till they reach the main field. before they started to practce, they did the warm up.

"Kids..." the senpai interrupted. then some other people who weren't member of their club came to the field. a man in his early 40's and 3 girls in Tiffany's age, maybe aolder. from the stuffs they brought with them, everyone could say that they're the archery athletes. Tiffany saw someone that looks similiar. but she couldn't remember who or where they ever met.

the archery coach did a handshake with the senpai while smiling to each other.

the senpai continued his talk, "before we do our practice, I think it will be better if we get to know with the archery athlethes" he took his hand back. "this is Park Junyoung, the coach. and these three are Kim Taeyeon, Kim Hyoyeon and Jung Nicole" the girls were smiling when senpai introduce them to his trainees.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"wait up, Taeyeon-ssi, you're a student of Korean Foreign Art School right?" the senpai questioned me. and this got one of his trainee's attention. I wonder why. But she seems familiar to me. Did we ever met before?

"oh yes, I'm the 3rd grade student, ahjussi"

"woah, have you meet Tiffany?" he grabbed the girl's shoulder and brought her closer to us. "she's the freshmen this year"

"no. hi..." I tried to give my best smile and offered her a handshake.

"hi unnie, nice to meet you" she shook my hand then smiled. her eyes formed a cresent.

"nice to meet you to." I released my hand. I see her belt, it's black. "are you a senpai too, Fany-ssi?"

"ne, just a couple of weeks ago I took the test"

"I see...that's good being a blackbelt in your age"

she smiled again that I could see her upper white and neat teeth row, "thank you, unnie..." and those cresent brown orbs.

deg deg deg...

oh no...what is this? why am I feel this way in front of her? I swear God I can hear that loud thumps from my heart!

aigoo...her beautiful eyes that form a brown orbs cresent, it's just...beautiful, amajjing!

 

 

 

 

 

jjang! comment please...kekeke