The Simply Met

First Crush, First Love

Enjoy ^^

 

 

It's a sunny Monday in morning when all of Korean Foreign Art School students and freshmen do ceremony flag. Principal of the school, Mr. Kang, delivers his speech for all the students, in particular introduces the school rules for the freshmen.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Mr. Kang starts to introduce the school rules for those freshmen. know what? all of my friends start to buzz about that cute boy, that handsome guy, that cool girl, and bla bla bla. I'm not interested in this stuff. all the things that I want in this world is ice creams, books and dookongs. call me a nerd or whatever it is, but this is who I really am.

"Taengoo yah..." Yuri who stands behind me, whisper to me.

"mwo?"

"don't you get one of those freshmen who caught your eyes?"

"no. I told you, it's only ice cream that caught my eyes." I answer even without turned to her.

"yah Taeyeon-ah, are you getting married to an ice cream?" She starts to get annoyed.

"if it makes me eat ice cream everyday everytime that I want, then I will"

"yah!" out of sudden she shouts loudly that all of participants of the ceremony look at us.

"Kwon Yuri, do you want to get punished again? Lower your voice!"

Then we bow to them politely. Gaah, that stupid Kwon!

 

Tiffany's POV

"Yah!" one of the senior shouts out loud that make all of us look at her. What is she doing in this ceremony? I see, she must be talking to her friends that she shouts like that. I cann't see her face directly because some seniors are standing in front of her.

"duh...I hate it when I have to call this kind of person as a senior. they act worse than their juniors" Jessica stated out of the blue.

"yeah...you're right, they barely know what an actual senior is" Yoona answered.

"I know right" I added them.

after the principal tell us about school rules, the ceremony ends and we goes to our classes. We search our name in each class that labeled by school.

"Yoong, what class are you in?"

"1-B, what about you Fany-unnie?"

"1-A, where's Sica?"

"in rest room, she's in the same class with me"

"Oh okay, I gotta go to class" I dismiss myself.

"alright, me too. let's meet after school unnie!" she bid farewell. I just nodded.

 

Jessica's POV

I need a pee right after the flag ceremony, thank God it was just a couple minutes of speech. I asked Yoona to text me in which class I got in, so I don't have to look for my name again kekeke. I wash my hands in the sink.

I feel my phone vibrate, then I gei it out and read a message from Yoona.

From : Yoong-crodile

Sica-unnie, you're in 1-B, the same class as me

 

From : Sicachu-unnie

okay, thanks yoong!

 

Yuri's POV

I go straight to the restroom as soon as I know in which class I am. I run fast 'cause I feel it in emergency-mode now. aigoo, hold in there! wait! wait! when I arrive in front of the rest room I just bang the door open and get in one of the cubicle.

 

Normal POV

Jessica is taken aback by the sudden bang of the door. she's confused, she thinks why people are in a rush that could make me get a heart-attack?

after several minutes, Yuri come out from the cubicle. she is stunned to see an angel like girl in front of her, so does Jessica which is still in shock mode. the girls stay in silent for some times.

"ah, I...I'm sorry for the sudden bang just before" Yuri started to talk after gain some of her drifted soul.

"huh? it's alright..." Jessica managed to answer. was she the one who shout in ceremony flag? her voice sounds same as that one...

"are you...the freshmen?"

"yes, uhm..."

"Yuri. Kwon Yuri" she held out her right hand to offer a handshake and smiled.

"okay Yuri-sunbae" Sica held out her hand to receive the handshake. "I'm Jessica Jung. just call me Sica" she added.

"Yuri is okay, no need to be formal. which class are you in?"

"I'm in 1-B. Yuri-sun...ah, Yuri-ah"

Yuri giggle a bit by Jessica's action. "Yeah?"

"were you the one who shout out loud in ceremony flag?"

"how do you know 'bout it?" Yuri pouted, she cann't bear to know that someone could recognise her.

God...she's cute!  "I...umm...can hear the similiar of your voice"

"is that so? wow, you got a good ears Sica-ah"

The bel rings, sign that students should get in their class.

"I guess...bye?" Yuri bid farewell.

"Yeah, see you Yuri-ah" Jessica smiled.

 

 

 

 

Long enough? Comment please...^^