Protecting

Protecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho had kept their eye contacts for quite a while. He’d been repeating the same thing for some times but the other party sitting across him was just remained silent, didn’t give any reaction.

 

“For these times being, I beg you. Please stand by my side.”

 

“I know your rational self won’t like this, but please don’t question me this time.” He continued. “I’m just trying to do what’s right according to me, and I need you to back me up.”

 

Changmin stared at him deeply, still didn’t budge.

 

 “You believe that I love all four of you and I care about you all so much to the point I’m willing to sacrifice myself, right?”

 

Changmin could feel the bitterness behind Yunho’s words. He closed his eyes. “Don’t tell me you’re going to act out the pathetic betrayer.” He finally let out some words.

 

Yunho chuckled bitterly. “As expected from the smartass. You’ve known all along, haven’t you?”

 

“Why?” Changmin sounded exasperated. “Why do you choose the rocky road?”

 

“Every road is rocky road, Changmin.” Yunho answered calmly.

 

“Still, it won’t be that hard if we go through it together.” The younger reasoned out.

 

“Changmin, please, don’t start. It’s better for you if you don’t know—“

 

“Don’t know about what? You expected me to back you up then let myself crushed into pieces without knowing a thing?” Changmin shot back.

 

Yunho let out heavy sigh. “We have to stay, Changmin. No matter what. This is the best for the five of us.” He stared to the younger, ready to accept any curse he’d throw.

 

“How can be separated is the best for us? Dong Bang Shin Ki is five, and only when we are five, we are called Dong Bang Shin Ki! I thought you know that better than anyone else, Leader.” The younger was being the cynic him.

 

“First of all, a leader’s task is to protect the members. That’s what I’m trying to do know. I’m protecting the four of you.” Yunho explained. “Though the way I’m protecting you may not seem like protecting in your eyes, but trust me, I’m doing this not for my own sake.” He gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter