Awkward Bus Ride

My Annoying Neighbor!

 

your first day passed without any embarassing moments.You were looking forward to going home so that you can take a long nap! It was very tiring to stare at the clean board and saying your name atleast 100 times!

you got on the bus and was looking for a seat.  You realized that you need to get on the bus earlier from tomorrow. There were no seats except for one. Hurray! Min Ah never loses!

"Hey..umm...can I sit here?" you asked.

The guy that turned around was none other than No min woo. Hell! I am not sitting here, but there was no other option.

"ya! I said we should only be close when my mom is around." Kai said.

"Look...I don't want to sit next to you either, but there is no other option. SO, shut your trap and move!"

The bus started to move and you lost your balance and was about to fall when two hands caught me. Ugh...soo embarassing...

"uh-thanks!" you said not knowing who caught me.

"You did that on purpose just so I would catch you right?" Kai asked.

Huh? my savior was him? Ya..kai....you are pushing your luck way too much!

"No I didn't, and can you please move? I need to sit." you said swallowing your pride. you could've kept talking back, you realized that he was not worth your time.

To your surprise, he moved. We didn't talk much the whole ride. It was kind of awkward. you almost reached our bus stop when his phone rang.

"yoboseyo?" He asked.

"ah...Min jung! How was school sweet heart?" he was still talking on the phone.

"Ah...right..I will see you today, bye for now. I love you too." 

Psht...a girlfriend? for Kai? what an act! 

The bus stopped and everyone got out. you were one of the last ones to get and right behind you was Kai. 

At last, you are home! Home sweet home! you washed up quickly and grabbed a snack. Your mom was not home as usual , and dad was out too. You had the whole house to yourself. you checked your phone. And found 10 texts from so min! and 5 missed calls.

Ya! why don't you answer you phone?!

Min AH!!! REPLY!!!

CAN I KILL YOU???

IT'S FREAKING IMPORTANT!!!!

FINE! THEN DON"T REPLY! BUT ARE YOU COMING FOR THE HOMECOMING? IT'S IN 2 WEEKS!

Oh !! the homecoming! you haven't gone to the homecoming for the past two years. you really wanted to go to this year's, partly because so min is in charge of this year's homecoming and becasue it is you senior year, your last year in high school,

You replied to So min's texts:-

So Min....sorry about that! I didn't have my phone on me. I am coming to this year's homecoming! We should go shopping together! for or dresses!

You better stick to your word! don't bail on me at the last minute! you did that last year too!

Arasso....I won't.. I promise!

your only worry now is that hopefully, Kai would not be there. You won't be very happy if you see him and his monkey friends! 

Ok..This weekend! we are going to the mall!

So, it is decided we are going to the mall next weekend! :) You are looking forward to this!

 

Hello!

I thought my first chapter was bit too....quick,,,so I did chapter 2 too!

Please leave comments! They mean a lot to me!

Kamsahamida