Horrible First day!

My Annoying Neighbor!

 

*sigh*

The summer ended so quickly! I had soo much fun this summer. Another year of boring high school awaits me. I will surely miss my annoying big brother, Luhan. 

2 years, by the time I graduate, he will be back. My freshman year was very intersting. I went yet another year without a boyfriend, I am so proud of myself. My friends all have their own boyfriends, I was jealous at times, but I gradually grew out of it. I don't believe in having boyfriends. Boyfriends are for girls who have no male attention in their lives. I get so much attention from my father. it's kinda annoying after a while. But I still love my father very much. My mother is a doctor. She hardly has enough time for me. She gets very tirede. So, I try not to bug her as much as possible

Since today was the first day, you decided to look cute for the guys who have missed me, just kidding. you didn't think anyone likes you like that. you try to maintain a low profile of myself, but you exceed in studies. you don't know what you want to be when you grow up.

 

 

 

"Min Ah! Time for school honey!" my father bellowed from the kitchen.

Oh yea...my dad is a great cook! he does the cooking everyday, he is an enginer. A software engineer. Atleast he eliminates my choices for when you grow up.

 

"coming appa!' you shouted back.

you quickly put on my favorite summer dress and . you let your hair down.  you stuffed in you breakfast and was out the door in seconds. you didn't want to miss the bus the first day! 

2012 Spring and Summer Bowknot Lace Dress

you were walkinng towards the bus stop when "HE" came outside of his house. ugh! there goes your morning... "HE" is Kai. An annoying neighbor of yours, who moved here 2 months ago. He is the most arrogant guy you have ever seen! He thinks he is so popular and so full of himself! you tried not to look at him, because everytime you look into his eyes, you get transformed in to a different world.

 

 

 your attempts to ignore him failed when he purposely started to walk with you , beside you.

 

"Hey!" you said trying to start a nice conversation.

"Hi" He grumbled. "Look, I don't want to do this but my mom insits that i do."

WTF????? "umm..sorry, but what exactly are you talking about?" you asked.

"My mom wants me to be on good terms with you, Although I really don't want to and I don't know why either. She can be so annoying sometimes!" He said.

Psht...lies.... "Oh..ok...if that's what you say.." you said.

 guess he didn't get the heavy sarcasm behind it, cause he just walked silently beside you.

First hour, was another nightmare, Kai, was in your class.

"GRR!!! Why is he in our class?" you asked my best friend jung so min.
" Idk...Anyways, why do you care? It's not like you like him anymore." Your friend likes to make fun of you and him together. She thinks that you both would make a really good couple. you don't know where her mind is sometimes, but you absoulutely hate him! 

"exactly...I hate him...ah..you are no help so min..." you said.

your friend smirked at you and went to her desk. Our first hour was math class. Algebra 2, your least favorite subject. The subject you need the most help in. 

"Good morning class! I am Ms.Kim, your math teacher. I hope that we can have a great year together." The teacher introduced herself. "We are going to start the class with each one of you introducing yourself, first, Shin Hye." She said.

Almost the whole class was done, you zoned out for most of the people because you know most of them. Come on now, senoir year, Of course you would know them.

your attention was caught when the teacher said Kai.  Aish chincha! why him? why?

"Hi! My name is Kai, as all of you already know me...so...goodluck everyone!'

pfft....so.. full of himself! 

" Min Ah, your turn sweet heart." the teacher said smiling at me.

Ah...here you go.."Anyonghaseyo! My name is Min ah..I am very nice and cheerful girl. I will love you all if you love me!" You said smiling.

You could sense someone staring deeply at you, your back could feel it. But you didn't know who it was.

After class, so min catches up to you.

"Min AH!!!!" she screamed when your were right next her.

"aish! what?! Why do you scream when I am right next to you?!?!" you said annoyed.

"Did you see the way Kai was staring at you? It was soo cute! almost like he was in love with you!" she said happily.

"stop joking!" you said,

"I am not!' she said.

you wanted to believe her, but the fact that kai  would even look at you, was not believable.

 

Hey!!!

My first attempt! 

WIth positive feedbacks! I will keep going!

I know I am soo quick with the story..but that's only for the first few chapters..I will make my future chapters longer and more detailed! 

Please subscribe! and comment! I want to improve myself and that's possible only with your help!!!

:)