Promises

My Candy Hero

Present Day - Miyon's POV

 

A lot happened after I moved to the orphanage.

I met a girl called Jangmi, she said her parents went to the better place aswell.

We became great friends, everyone in the orphanage thought we were inseperable.

6 years later one day some foreign people came and adopted Jangmi, we both cried.

Jangmi promised to come back so we can live together, she gave me a handmade bag she created herself before leaving.

I cried for a week and avoided everyone, I was always alone.

The orphanage staff said it was very sad for me to lose my friend, so they understood how I was feeling and left me alone.

At school I was always by myself, I never talked to anyone except for when the teacher asked me to answer a question.

 

So anyway I recently moved out of the orphanage, I earned good grades in school so the government have given me a grant to pay for my apartment, it wasn't fancy or anything.

My apartment was just right, it had a kitchen, a small bathroom, a living room and a bedroom.

Even though it wasn't like one of those penthouses it was fine, I also work part time at a book store.

I remembered the advice Minnie told me, I shouldn't give up, also he said we would meet again right?

Jangmi said it was really romantic because I met my prince charming and promised to meet again with him when I was older.

Of course I laughed at her suggestion.

 

I heard friendly bickering behind me, I turned to look and saw five good looking guys walk towards the bridge.

"Yah! Why are we here Taemin? We wasted our time coming here! I agree it's nice, but why do we always come back here every year? We could just spend our holiday in America or something! Do what you did last year and come back here alone! Don't bring us with you!" one boy whined, he looked like a diva.

"But hyung...This place holds a very special memory to me!" a boy cried, he had blonde mushroom hair, it was obviously dyed.

"Just visit by yourself ok Taemin? So as for payback you can buy me a bucket of chicken!" a goofy good looking guy cried.

They seemed familiar, I think I've seen them before, but I don't know.

Wait!

What was that contemporary band called again?

Shiny?

No.

SHINee!

That's it!

They're the guys on the Music core that performed that really cool dance.

Maybe they just want to be alone.

Anyway I'm not a big fan of them, even though the mushroom headed one reminded me of someone.

I stood up and took out a lollipop, unwrapped it and it.

I walked to the other side of the River and found a shaded spot under a tree.

I sat down and watched the five figures sitting down on the bridge.

The mushroom headed one spotted me and waved.

I don't know what to do so I ignored him and took out my book.

A few minutes went by when I heard a shriek, I looked up and the divaish looking guy from before was pointing at me.

I turned to look behind the tree and shrugged and continued reading.

"Taemin! It's her right?! You said no one ever remembers this place! It's got to be her!" the divaish looking boy cried again.

I looked up and put my book into my bag and stood up.

I dusted some stuff of my jeans and walked away from the tree.

"Wait! Yah! --yon~!" the mushroom guy cried.

Who the heck is Yon?

I shook my head and continued walking, the other four figures were still on the other side of the river watching the mushroom guy getting closer to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked him, he was in front of me now panting.

"Miyon! You don't remember me?" he asked, he took hold of both of my shoulder.

I looked up at him squinting, he reminded me of a girl, so pretty and tall.

"Why do you know my nickname? I don't know you, who are you anyway?" I asked again, brushed his hands of my shoulder.

"Miyon...You don't remember? But you said you would always remember me..." he muttered, then his face fell, the smile of recognition from earlier was now gone and replaced with a sadder smile.

"Miyon...you've become prettier...Don't you remember the promise we made?" he looked down at me staring into my eyes.

His eyes reminded me of Minnie.

"Um...Have we met before?" I asked again, he put his hand over his mouth and laughed.

He has the same habit of laughing liking Minnie did.

"I think you don't recognize me! Miyonnie! Remember me? I've Finally Found you!" he cried, then he leaned in and hugged me.

I was shocked and pushed him away slowly.

"What do you mean I don't recognize you? You seem familiar though..." I muttered, he then smiled again.

"Yes! Oh and look!" he cried, then he took something out of his pocket.

It was a lollipop...

A Loveberry flavoured Lollipop.

"Minnie...?" I stuttered, then a phrase came back to me.

Remember me Miyon~!

"Yes...It's me Miyon! I've just gotten taller!" he cried, a tear rolled down my cheek.

Then another.

And another.

"Flower Boy...You kept you're promise..." I stuttered, Minnie then hugged me and I cried on his chest.

It was really firm, I guess he really has grown.

"It's Ok~! Miyon! I promised we'd meet again right?" he cried, I looked up and nodded.

He then unwrapped the Lollipop and held it in front my face.

I smiled and it, he did the same thing.

After finishing the Lollipop together, we sat down under the tree.

My head leaning on his shoulder.

"You said you'd tell me something important...What was that important thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked him, he laughed.

"I-I-I fell in Lo-Lo-Love with you...the first time I saw you crying..."he stuttered, he turned red.

I laughed.

"You know...The first time I saw you I thought you were a girl!" I giggled, he blushed harder.

"I-I know..." he muttered, then I hugged him, he hugged me back.

"One more thing...Close you're eyes!" He cried, I was hesitant and closed my eyes slowly.

 

I felt something on my lips, then it was gone.

I opened my eyes and found myself looking at Minnie's red face.

"I really like the flavour Loveberry..." he stuttered, I blushed.

 

He found me...

My Candy Hero.

 

-------------

 

Pahahaha!

Ok so yeah, this idea came to my head during my english lesson and I really wanted to post it up!

^^ Im sorry for the mistakes!

Im just a newbie!