Flashback

My Candy Hero

Mystery Girl's POV.

 

I stared at the lollipop in my hand.

It was the flavour : Loveberry (Strawberry)

They didn't sell it anymore and if they did sell it, no one would buy it...

I think that's the reason why they stopped selling it.

One shop still sold it though, I could only go there from time to time, but the shop keeper said that no one would buy it so he'll just keep it for me when I come to buy it again.

I sighed.

I was standing at the exact same spot where we met for the first time.

I sat down at the exact same place near the river's edge.

I sat there watching the water and trying to figure out what to do.

Then a memory came back to me of when I was 6.

 

*Flashback*

 

-First Meeting-

"Aigoo~! Soo cute~!" a girl squealed in front of me sitting near the edge of the bridge, she was pointing at a duckling swimming near the river's edge.

She seemed pretty weird, she was wearing boy's clothing.

I shook my head in disbelief and left her there and went to find my Oppa.

He's not really my Oppa, he was just taking care of me.

He told me the first time I met him that my parents went to a better place.

 

-Second Meeting-

I was running away from my Oppa, he said something about sending me to an orphanage.

It didn't sound good.

I refused to go and decided to run away for awhile.

I stopped near the rivers's edge and sat down on the bridge.

Oppa wouldn't find me here, no one ever comes to this park.

A tear rolled down from my left eye, that was the signal for the rest of the tear drops to flow out.

I sat there crying, my tears falling into the rushing water.

Someone tapped my shoulder lightly, I stopped crying and turned to look at the person.

It was the weird girl from last time.

Still wearing boy clothes, it suited her strangely though.

Compared to me who looked like a boy wearing a dress.

That's what my Oppa said anyway.

She smiled and sat next to me.

"Why are you crying? Did something bad happen? My mom told me if someone starts crying in front of me I should help them, even if they are strangers!" she cried.

I decided not to say anything and turned back towards the river again.

She stared at me, then took something out of her pocket.

"Hey! Cheer up~! Look this is my favourite flavour, it's called Loveberry, I was going to eat it later but you can have it!" she smiled at me, I shook my head.

"Aigoo...It's ok really! If you feel uncomfortable with eating it by yourself I can eat it with you!" she grinned then unwrapped the lollipop, she then held it in front of my face.

"Go on~! Try it! It's really nice!" she still had that goofy yet pretty smile on her face, I took a small .

It was really tasty!

"See? It's really nice! No one likes it though...But at least I can have all of it!" she grinned then the lollipop aswell.

"You're a weird girl..." I blurted out, she turned to look at me weirdly.

"I-I'm not a girl..." she. he cried.

"Eeeh?! You're lying!" I cried, she I mean he stood up and started laughing.

He had a weird way of laughing, he was covering his mouth with his hand.

"Nope~! I really am a boy!" He grinned at me then handed me the lollipop.

"---- time to go home!" I heard a voice, I couldn't quite catch what the boy's name was because of his laughing.

"Omo! See you again chingu~!" He cried and ran towards the voice, I smiled and the lollipop watching the boy's figure getting smaller.

 

-Third Meeting-

My Oppa didn't say anything when I got back...

He told me I had a week before beginning to pack my remaining things.

He said that I would be sent to an orphanage.

I cried at the sudden news, he explained to me what an orphanage was.

I ran to the rivers edge again.

This time I had a bag of the flavoured lollipops the boy had.

It was a week after I last talked to flower boy.

Since he looked like a girl and was a boy, I decided to call him flower boy.

Instead of finding a boy with a girlish hairstyle near the bridge, I found a boyish haired figure sitting near the edge of the bridge.

It must be flower boy!

I bet he got a haircut!

I tapped the boys shoulder, he rubbed his eyes and turned around.

Flower boy was crying.

"Why are you crying flower boy?" I asked him, he stared at me and a small smile formed on his lips.

"Flower boy? I have a name you know!" he replied trying to sound happy.

"Aigoo! A boy was crying! Cheer up flower boy! Here!" I cried, sitting down next to him and taking a lollipop out.

"You remebered? Thank you..." he smiled sadly then unwrapped the lollipop and it slowly.

"Why were you crying?" I asked him, he turned to me with the sad smile still on his face.

"My mom went to a better place..." he explained, then his face fell and a tear drop went down his face and on to the lollipop.

I watched him crying and the lollipop sadly.

Then I took his free hand and held it.

I don't know how to cheer people up.

"Eh! Really?! My parents went to that better place to! I want to go there someday aswell! My oppa says that I can't reach it even if I tried! Which really isn't fair because I wanna go see my Mommy and Daddy, oppa says that I have to do something special to get there...But he won't explain to me what special thing I have to do to get there..." I explained sadly, flower boy laughed quietly.

"You don't know where that better place is? I shouldn't tell you then..." he muttered, I turned to look at him.

"Eeh! You know aswell! Please tell me!" I cried shaking his arm, his smile faded and he turned to look at me.

"No! I don't want you to go yet! You're my only friend! I'll tell you when you get older!" he cried, then he hugged me and continued the lollipop.

"But I won't get to see you anymore, you have to explain to me before I go!" I cried, then he turned to look at me in shock.

"What? You're going away? Where?" he asked, then he held on to my hand.

It hurt but it seemed as if he didn't want to let go.

"My oppa said a place called an orphanage where little girls and boys are sent to because they're mommy and daddy don't want them anymore..." I stuttered the last part and cried.

He looked at me sadly and hugged me.

"You're parents love you! The better place I was talking about is Heaven, it's where the people who passed away go to, You can't reach it easily, I'm sure they're looking out for you this minute up in heaven." he cried pointing towards the sky, I looked up and squinted my eyes.

"You mean my mommy and daddy are up there?" I asked him, he smiled sadly and nodded, he held out his hand for me to take and I stood up aswell.

"Yes, you can't do that special thing yet! You must live happily for you're mommy, daddy and me! Face every obstacle that comes you're way! Because you'll always find a way to get over it! Don't be sad! We'll meet again someday!" he cried, the he took out one of the lollipops from my bag and smiled at me.

"The next time we meet, I'll be holding this flavoured lollipop and I'll tell you something important! What's you're name?" He cried, then smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Just call me Miyon~! That's the nickname my Oppa calls me!" I replied and grinned up at him.

"Well Miyon! Nice to meet you! You can call me Minnie and I'm 9 years old! How old are you?" He asked me.

"Uwaa! Flower boy Minnie! I'm 6 years old!" I replied back happily, he grinned and kissed my cheek again.

"Miyon! It's time to go!" I heard my oppa's voice call from behind me.

"Goodbye Miyon...We'll meet again someday!" Minnie whispered sadly, he then bowed and took my hand and kissed the back of it.

I smiled at Minnie and ran towards my Oppa's voice.

"Remember me Miyon!" Minnie cried, I looked back and waved.

"I won't forget our promise Flower Boy Minnie!" I cried, then I met my oppa and entered the car.

See you again some day my Candy Hero...

 

*End of Flashback*

 

------------------

 

I'll finish this later! ^^