2. The theater.

Your eyesmile, is my eyesmile.

 

"Oh, you're here?" Junho pushed open the glass door and approached Soeun, who looked like she has been patiently waiting for him. Both their lips curved into smiles, their hands met and gave themselves a good high-five upon seeing each other for the second time.
 
"Did you sleep well?"
 
"Yeah, did you?"
 
Junho let out a big sigh. Without waiting any further, Souen started introducing him about the place they were at, the place that could probably help them in their song writing on that very day. Soon, they went in the museum and started sharing experiences in listening to official soundtracks. At the same time, they were browsing through albums after albums which were neatly and alphabetically placed on shelves after shelves in the music room.
 
Suddenly, Junho pulled Soeun's wrist and walked towards a listening corner without saying anything. Junho was smiling away by himself listening to Soeun's cute whinning, asking him where they were going. Slowly, he politely asked Soeun to sit on a black couch as he placed a CD in a music player and clicked "Next" several times before coming to a stop. He took out the earphones from the shelf, passed it to Soeun and asked her to listen to the song carefully. Hmm, so he prefers this type of music.. He likes songs like this..
 
"Because I liked it so much, I even memorised the rap." Junho laughing to himself. Soeun was so immersed in listening as she was nodding her head to the beats of the song. Junho admired and looked at her beautiful face when concentrating in listening. Giving her a taste of my favourite song, I wonder what  she would think..
 
"It seemed that like I got to know even more about Junho." Soeun thought to herself while grinning.
 
"Wow, such a nice song with very strong emotions." Soeun told Junho how she felt after listening to the song.
 
"Let's watch a nice movie, shall we?" Junho brought Soeun to the Movies section. Both of them tried searching for a movie to watch, something not much of a romance as they do not want to feel awkward in the theater later on. Soeun went over the other side of the shelf as she couldn't find any DVD to her interest. They were flipping and flipping DVDs after DVDs.
 
Suddenly, their eyes met through gaps between the shelves. A pair of shining eyes right infront of me. Their eyes locked with one another. All they could do was stare. Yes, it was awkward but such a beautiful sight. It felt like the most amazing thing. [You know you can't resist their eyesmile.]
 
Only after a few long seconds, they came to their senses and realised that they were laughing out of embarrassment. They couldn't even look into each other's now. Trying to avoid what had happened, "Did you manage to find a nice movie, Soeun-sshi?" still laughing in between his words. Soeun handed him a DVD and they both headed to the cinema.
 
"It's my first time watching a film while it's entirely empty!" They walked down the cinema and finally found suitable seats, just nice for two people. They didn't bother about the cameramen, with all their equipments, filming the two who wanted their time of their own and watch the movie.
 
"Why am I nervous? Why is my heart thumping so hard?" Soeun thought to herself, all blanked and not moving an inch.
 
"Why am I being like this? Why am I so nervous?" Junho too thought to himself. His ears are all red. It was definitely a sign that he was shy. Just be yourself Junho, be a man.
 
"Are you okay, Soeun-sshi?" You don't don't seem alright." Junho politely asked her.
           
"Yup I'm okay, Junho-sshi. I guess it's just a little awkward.." covering her face, which was blushing red. Both of them laughed until they came to a stop and tried to calm themselves down. As soon as the movie started, Junho took off his black coat. He covered and placed it on  Soeun. So gentleman..
        
Then, came the of the movie, Soeun tried to hold on to her tears but to no avail she started crying. She did not want to show the weak side of her so she pretended to rub her eyes.
 
"It's okay Soeun-sshi, don't try to hide your tears.. I feel like crying too." Junho tried to comfort her after realising that she was sniffing from all the crying.
 
An hour and fifteen minutes passed, the cinema began to light up.
 
"Ah, it was fun." Both agreeing that they picked a nice movie.
 
"It was fun because it's my first time watching a movie alone like that." Both of them knew that would never experience something like this anymore. They went out of the cinema and sat on the benches.
 
"I think the church at the was really beautiful." Junho stated as they shared their feelings about the movie.
 
"That's Jeonju." Soeun tried to recall the part of the movie Junho mentioned. "I'm the Jeonju Film Festival Ambassador!" she proudly said to Junho.
 
"Really?"
 
"Of course! So you didn't know.." laughing at the thought that Junho did not know about her well enough.
 
"Ah I see, I actually wanted to go to Jeonju's traditional Korean Village when I have the time."
 
"Oh! Should we go?" surprised at the sudden suggestion of going to Jeonju, they quickly made their way to the train station.  
 
 

Hey guys! Sorry for updating only after such a long time! As you know, busy with school and personal stuffs! This chapter is rather simple yet maybe boring.... but i'll assure you it will be more interesting as we go along! 

Thank you for the comments! I've read all of them and yes, I'm in love with Junsso Couple too! They should film for We Got Married! /dies/. HAHA. 

Love you guys<3 Please just patiently wait for the next chapter... ^^