1. We match well.

Your eyesmile, is my eyesmile.

 

"Then go home safely. If we have any good ideas, then we'll have to contact each other. " As the two well-matched couple stood in front of the door belonged to Soeun's white celebrity car. Junho pulled out his phone from the pocket of his dark blue jeans,  holding a pink umbrella, just suited the two of them to shelter themselves.  

As rain started to pour even heavier, he passed it to Soeun who seemed like she was smiling to herself. She took the phone while Junho was shyly looking at her. Kim Soeun^^ as she clicked save and passed it back to him. 

"Let's do well," reaching out his hands towards her and shook them gently with her soft hands. Hmmm, so warm.  
 
"We have to do this too." Punching each other's fist as though they were best friends for years. Both of them laughed at the embarrassing movement they did. So cool indeed. 
 
"Get in the car," as Junho pulled open the door and let Soeun in the car, while still laughing to themselves. He closed the door and they bid goodbye through the window as raindrops pattered down. 
 
Walking down the street, Junho thought about what happened today. He thought it was fun to have time to get to know each other since it was their first time meeting and talking. Because we match well, I'm happy. 
 
On the other hand, Soeun looked out the window to see lamppost after lamppost shining down on the dark street late night. She was thinking about what happened today, instead more of Junho. How cool he was, how gentleman he was which made her smiled throughout the journey back home. I like it that we match well. 
 
Annyeong, Soeun-sshi! ^^ I hope you had a great day today~~ Shall we meet tomorrow and do some discussion...? kekeke >< 
 
Her lips curve to a smile on her as she read the text message by Junho. It was just the day they met and she couldn't stop thinking about him. The smile didn't stop instead she was glued to the phone screen, smiling as though she got chosen as the main actress of a new drama. After coming back to her senses, she immediately thought about what to reply. 
 
"Hmm, what is taking Soeun-sshi so long to reply my text.." as Junho locked and unlocked his iPhone several times. He was rather impatient and couldn't wait any longer to see what she replied. "Is she busy right now? Should I send her another text message?" Junho thought to himself, looking at the body clock in his room.
 
At the other side of the room, there was his roommate, Chansung, eating his midnight snacks on his bed. Junho was admiring at the way his maknae was eating the prawn crackers. Haha, maknae ah maknae.. Starlted, he took his phone under the striped-coloured pillow and sighed a relief after seeing Soeun's name on his phone screen.
 
Annyeong Junho-sshi! :-) Yup, I had a lot of fun today~ Especially, that this was the first day we've met.. I hope to have more fun when we meet the next time.... which will be tomorrow! ^^ Let's meet at the Korean Film Archive Museum at 10:00am! You'll know what is all about when we go there tomorrow... hehehe~
 
 
"Yah, hyung! Why are smiling so widely?! Must be Soeun-nuna right, hyung.. Look at those red ears popping out soon!" Chansung exclaimed after noticing his hyung lying on the bed, all smiling to himself.
 
"It's nothing, Chansung-ah.. Just stop eating and go to sleep okay.." he babbled to the maknae, not interested in him instead all concentrated, thinking how to reply her. It was their first time texting each other too. He began typing, agreed about them meeting tomorrow and quickly replied her text.
As the night turned darker, they wished each other a goodnight before heading to sleep after a long and tiring day of shooting and schedules.
 
We match well and I like it.