Chapter 6

Secret Code

It's fifteen minutes into the game and so far the guys have deduced that both men in the submarine died due to the chess board as well as the gun. There was only one bullet in the gun when they were in the submarine, alive. I am dying to tell them the answer, literally. The questions they ask are ridiculously funny. It looks like TaeMin has the same problem too.

TaeMin wiggles his eyebrows at me knowingly and we share a discreet snigger. JongHyun, KiBum, MinHo and JinKi are just so close to the answer. All they need is only one more question. What if they take a whole day to finish that scenario? Or maybe two? That'll be a hit, the longest time ever taken.

"Was the submarine in good working order," JinKi's voice breaks me out of my reverie. "Nope!" TaeMin smiles in glee, probably relieved that his hyung finally got that one question asked. "The engine was failing?" KiBum follows up. I nod, giving him my eye-smile.

"One person died because of a gun shot and one died of suffocation!" JongHyun exclaims after a long time of keeping quiet. "Neh!" TaeMin claps again. "But now the question is... How does the chess game relate to that?" I smirk. The game isn't over yet, that's not the end.

"SooKyung~ Cut the hyungs some slack! Let's just tell them the answer!!" TaeMin whines, and I reluctantly agree with him. His face glows radiant with excitement overflowing.

"The two men were in the submarine but no one knew that they were there. These two were playing a game of chess as they knew that the engine was failing-" TaeMin gets cut off.

"Isn't it a little stupid to play a game of chess when it's obvious that the engine is failing?" MinHo gives us the look.

"Shush it, MinMjn oppa. TaeMin hasn't finished yet." I say irritably. He sighs at the nickname I used and mumbles something about keeping quiet.

"Well then. It's an easier and less painful death to die with a bullet, so the winner of the game could shoot himself. The one who lost would just die of suffocation- lack of oxygen. And that folks, is how the story ends. So... Who wants another one?" I complete.

3 hands shoot up in an instant and I look at KiBum. He explains, "I might get nightmares tonight." I grimace, not wanting someone to sit out. "Fine, I'll say a stupid one. Okay?" "Kk~" he sings.

"This is called the SEAWEED story..."