Kontradicting Koala-Leader Meme

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

We were in a café in China, where we decided to go meet up with EXO-M for a little tour of China.  Thank goodness there weren’t a lot of people in here.

I looked across the table and Kris was looking at me strangely. I pretended not to notice and went on with my conversation with Tao about our fan inauguration.

The light on our table flashed which meant that our order was ready.

“I’ll get it,” I smiled as I stood up.

One thing I learnt while in Korea was that the maknae or the leader has to do everything...

I walked out to the counter and the waitress grinned to me as she handed the coffee to me. The coffee barista behind the waitress was like flirting with me or something because her eyelids were having spasms. Was she trying to wink at me? I looked at her eyes more closely and I noticed that her eyes angle of elevation was much greater and I turned to see Kris.

“Oh, you scared me!”

“Sorry, I just wanted to help. I didn’t know that I could come out as being bothersome.”

I narrowed my eyes at Kris, confused about what he was on about. Why is he giving me attitude all of a sudden? One moment he wants to share secrets like the sisterhood of travelling pants and the next he is accusing me of calling him bothersome?

Okay… we’re in public, just smile and pretend as if everything is okay.

“Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it,” I handed Kris some money, “I have the perfect job for you. Can you tip the waitress and her barista friend? They’ve got eye spasms looking like you.”

I gave Kris an eye smile and carried the tray of food and drinks back to the table.

Everyone was laughing as they looked up at me.

“What? Do I have something on my face?”

Ji Hae shook her head, “Unni, we just told the oppas from EXO about your secret.”

“What?! Why?” I whined, “Why are you bringing it up?”

Aww man… I feel so self conscious now…

I quickly sat down and handed everyone their drinks and food.

“Aye… let’s just eat. Aren’t we all hungry? Eat.”

I scrunched up my face at

“What did I miss?” Kris asked as he sat down.

I have to change the subject…

“Jong Dae oppa, I saw that video where you sang My Lady and it was so good!” I stuck up two thumbs and smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our meet up at the café, it was time for us to go back to our hotel to pack for Vietnam! Woot! Finally, a country where I don’t have to hesitate before speaking. Well… besides the English speaking ones.

We bowed to EXO and walked away to our van.

“Jenny!” I heard Kris call out.

What does he want?

“What?”

“Here.”

Kris handed me a book. Magic beyond the illusions? Where did he get this from?

“I told Fiona and she suggested me this book. I don’t know if you have read it or not but…”

Urgh… Fiona…

I gritted my teeth, “Okay. Yeah. I’ll read it. Thanks.”

I took the book and went off to the van.

Is he trying to rub it in that he’s dating Fiona? Completely unnecessary…

I puffed up my cheeks and got into the van.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I stepped out from the bathroom and I noticed that Tao and Min Seok were huddled over the laptop.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh! We just found a fancam for ALPHA’s fan inauguration.”

“Really?” I pretended to not act interested.

“I just want to see Jenny’s reaction when her secret gets revealed,” Tao laughed.

Min Seok nodded, “When Sammy told us, it was already funny. It’ll probably been the first time seeing Jenny embarrassed.”

“Finally, the times that Jenny laughed at us,” Tao chuckled.

What is this? Why are they acting like fanboys? Psh…

“We always see our leader where pants. Why is that? And also, do you like cooking? Do you cook back at home?”

There was a sudden wave of screaming from the computer.

Jenny had the funniest confused face as she looked back and forth at the giggling ALPHA members and the fans.

“Why don’t we watch the video?”

I found myself standing behind the two fanboys and watching the video.

---------------Start of EMBARRASSING video------------

*Ji Hae and Sammy were giggling as they held up the camera*

“Oh my gosh…” Jenny covered her face.

“Don’t you always wonder why our troll-leader wears pants all the time?” Sammy asked in the video.

“Today we will show you. In a world first, we, Ji Hae and Sammy, will show you.”

*They turn the camera around and it shows Jenny in shorts, cooking in the kitchen*

--------------

Whoa! Her skin is so beautiful… her legs look really long, I don’t see why she gives me those nicknames when her legs look long too.

--------------

“We must be really quiet or Jenny unni will hear us…”

“Okay, so what I usually like to put in with my ramen at the end is a poached egg,” Jenny spoke to an invisible camera.

---------------

That’s cute; she’s pretending to be on a cooking show.

---------------

 “Usually when I cook, I don’t try to make it this pretty but for the viewers, I will make it pretty,” Jenny looks at the clock, “Oh no! I only have five minutes until I have to plate up this meal!”

*Jenny turn quickly pours the ramen and soup into the bowl*

“Okay, let’s put the egg into the bowl… I have to make it look… pretty…”

---------------

She bit her bottom lip as she carefully put the egg into the bowl.

---------------

 “This happens every time Jenny is cooking,” Sammy whispered.

“She likes to pretend that she’s on these cooking competition shows.”

“Oh, thank you! You gave me ten out of ten for this ramen? Oh thank you so much!” Jenny thanked the “judges”.

*Jenny sings and dances to 10 out 10 by 2PM*

*Sammy and Ji Hae giggled*

“Jenny unni really plays well by herself. Three things on a stranded island? Jenny unni has to be one of them.”

--------End of EMBARRASSING video---------

“Jenny-sshi, you must really like cooking.”

“Urgh… I just wanted to liven up chores…” Jenny covered her face in embarrassment.

“I don’t know what caught more attention, Jenny’s legs or her non-existent cooking show?” Shin Ah asked.

Male fans scream.

“Well we know what the caught the attention of the male fans.”

Jenny raises her mic, “I’m really sorry but I’m .”

--------------------------------------------------

“Kris, why are you smiling like that?” Tao asked me.

“What? Smiling?”

“You were doing it throughout the whole fancam. See? You don’t hate Jenny. She’s really likeable!”

What? Likeable? Jenny? Please.

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms, “Don’t you two have better things to do than watch this? What good dramas are on right now?”

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Oh my gosh… seriously? How did someone load up the full fancam? I guess they uploaded it while I was out...

I scrolled down my Tumblr tag and there were gifs, videos and photos of me acting like an idiot…. Aww man…

Great, I have a meme now… fans have named it, Kontradicting Koala-leader.

Lives in Australia, has pale skin.

Part of an idol group, really part of fandom.

Leader of group, turns out to me .

Goes on cooking shows, cooks ramen.

Always laughing, wins award for best crying scene.

Gets teased for being short, has long legs.

Oh, I don’t mind the last one…

But seriously? You do fans have to make a meme about me? And the picture they used… it had to be me doing a derpy expression… thanks guys. Thanks.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~