Black Magic.

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangsoo was driving you home after practise.

“When am I going to move in with the girls?”

“The day after tomorrow when all the girls are free so they can help you pack.”

“Ahh… oppa, what time is it?”

“It’s 4am.”

“What’s the time difference between Korea and Australia? We’re behind Australia by one hour right?”

Kwangsoo stopped at a red light, “Why? You miss your family?”

“Yeah and I have to give a friend a call later back at the dorm.”

“Well if you are right. It’s 5 am over there.”

Your phone rang and you chuckled to yourself.

----------Phone call----------

You: Good morning Mr Hellius!
Mr Hellius: Morning. I sensed something is very wrong.
You: And you’re right. Something is definitely going on. Someone else’s lies are coming true.
Mr Hellius: Ah… no wonder. I’ve been sensing some black magic surrounding you.
You: Black magic? As in a ‘witch’?
Mr Hellius: Oh you’re good.
You: I watch Supernatural *laughs* But anyways, do you know who it… might be?
Mr Hellius: Besides ‘witch’, I have nothing.
You: Really? But don’t you both do magi-
Mr Hellius: Whoa-whoa-whoa, let’s make this clear. Psychics get their powers from the earth. That’s our source of magic. Witches are completely different. They’re bad.
You: Thanks for the lesson. *pauses* But how are we going to get rid of these ‘spells’ or ‘hexes’?
Mr Hellius: First of all, let’s get all the facts together.
You: Okay.
Mr Hellius: So we know someone is using magic. Bad magic.
You: Yes. They are lies have been added onto to mine… more like they’ve changed it. Somehow I still remember the old memories.
Mr Hellius: Of course. Like in Harry Potter, those who don’t participate in magic don’t know of its effects. Muggles are really oblivious.
You: Right, so how did the person do this? Some low-level hex bag?
Mr Hellius: You did your research.
You: *laughs* Watching Supernatural. The ones I’ve seen have done pretty big damage like… death. Since when did they tone down to changing a person’s thoughts?
Mr Hellius: It’s a brainwashing spell. Your lies still remain the… so called truth but the brainwashing kind of… wavers that a bit.
You: So they think that the spell is real but they get a bit confused with the… “truth”?
Mr Hellius: With my knowledge on witches, yes. These confusions come in the form of dreams.
You: Ah… so anyways. How do I combat this?
Mr Hellius: You find a person who can love you for your lying ways.
You: *clears throat* A little bit hard right now… I’m only 16.
Mr Hellius: During my time, your parents would be discussing a possible suitor for you.
You: Yeah Mr Hellius, medieval times are a long time ago…
Mr Hellius: I would have said Victorian times.
You: Witches can’t do a spell on a particular person unless they’ve got a hex bag planted in the person’s house… or car or work desk…
Mr Hellius: Well mostly likely it is sent in one of those fan mails.
You: Ah! That is a possible. These guys get so much fan mail. Tao is totally against throwing fan mail.
Mr Hellius: Well there you have it. Now we have to find it.
You: That’s a bit hard isn’t it?
Mr Hellius: What can’t you just go into his house and search for it?
You: No can do. *sighs* A bit hard for girls and guys to do house visits without rumours and scandals.
Mr Hellius: *sighs* Is this affecting you a lot?
You: Not really. I can live without a certain person in my life.
Mr Hellius: Okay then. I’ll see what I can do on my end and you just work hard on your TV show.
You: Thanks Mr Hellius.
Mr Hellius: By the way, any enemies? Any rivals?
You: *scoffed* Not before this started. I honestly don’t know who would do this. Everyone *cough* is nice. Great personalities to go with their great looks… well for some.

Kwangsoo: Jenny ah, what time do you want me to pick you up on Thursday?
You: When do we start shooting the drama?
Kwangsoo: You start at 8am but we have to get you to costume and make up at 6am.
You: Damn. Pick me up at 5:30am.
Kwangsoo: Okay.

You: Sorry… but let me ask you one more thing before I leave.
Mr Hellius: Yes?
You: They way people are acting… is it from the spell or is it their own personality.
Mr Hellius: I’m not exactly sure what spell it is but if I had to give you an answer, I would say that if that person was placed in that situation, they would say it.
You: Alright… thanks.
Mr Hellius: Bye Jenny.
You: Bye Mr Hellius.

----------------End of phone call----------------

You hung up and looked out of the car window.

“Oppa…”

“Yeah?”

“What makes a person hate someone?”

Kwangsoo clapped his hands together.

“Oppa! Hands on the wheels!”

“Ah!” Kwangsoo quickly clasped the wheel, “What was the question?”

“What makes a person hate someone? And no clapping your hands.”

“Ah… this is my forte. This is my turf. I know a lot about hate.”

“Okay…”

“Hate can come from misunderstandings, commonly seen in the two main characters in a rom-com. Hate can stem from jealously, commonly seen in rich conglomerate companies and hate can also be accompanied with vengeance, commonly seen in melodramas.”

You nodded your head as you rubbed your chin.

“Getting into character? That’s good to see.”

“Totally.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------Phone call-------------

Fiona: You are certain this will work.
Woman: You said you wanted to make it in. I got your foot through the door. You are not chickening out now are you?
Fiona: No. I don’t want to chicken out. I just don’t want any of your carelessness affecting me.
Woman: Do not doubt a person with powers like mine, sweet cheeks.
Fiona: I want this to be a guaranteed.
Woman: Guaranteed? Honey, you cannot get anything guaranteed when it comes to magic. You are not going to get that with dark magic. We are mysterious like that. That is why being bad is so attractive.
Fiona: What do I do now?
Woman: You wait until you get that offer to go to Korea. Well… IF you pay up.
Fiona: I will sign the contract, blood and all. You can have my soul. As long as you make sure that I make it in YG Entertainment and Kris will fall for me.
Woman: Do not worry about that, sweet cheeks.
Fiona: That’s all.

-------------End of phone call--------------

Fiona hung up and threw her phone onto her bed as she opened up her closet.

“I guess I should start packing now,” she smiled to herself.

She pulled out some clothes and put them up against her as she posed in the mirror.

“Nope. None of this will do. I have to buy new clothes. Maybe Kris will be able to send me some…”  

Ding!

Fiona threw the clothes onto the bed and reached for her phone. “Oh? A text?”

She picked up her phone and scoffed as she opened up the message.

To: Fiona
From: Sam

Hi Fiona! I was thinking about going to see The Avengers together? If that is okay with you… xoxo Sam

Fiona rolled her eyes as she put her phone, facing downwards, onto the table.

“Does he seriously think I would be interested in him now? Sweety, I was over you a LONG time ago. Back when the Neanderthals where trying to make fire. I am so over him.”

She sat down on her chair and stared at the computer screen.

“SM’s newest actress teases netizens?” Fiona said through her teeth as she glared at the photos that were taken on the day of the script-reading session.

“How can I not tell that is you? How stupid do you think I am? But you know? I’ll play fair. I’ll let your little façade run along. After all, no one likes a fake, Jenny,” Fiona spoke in a condescending manner.