Meeting the Neighbors

The Boys Next Door

 

 

It was the end of the day. You sat on the floor listening to AJ explain the dance moves and how the choreography will go. Ever since Eli informed you about Kevin this morning, you couldn't help but notice all the little signs now. While watching DongHo and AJ smoothly slide everything, in the corner of your eye in the reflection of the mirror you could see Kevin's eyes shinning as he watched you watch them. You couldn't believe you were so oblivious to all of this before, you two were best friends until he debuted as a U-Kiss member, and even then he spent lots of time with you, and taking care of you.

Alright Min, your up! Let's see how much you learned!” AJ clapped waking you up.

Finally it was your chance to shine, you wanted to show Kevin all you were worth and how well you could really dance.

Arasso...” you said in a hushed tone.

The music started for U-Kiss' song “Believe.” - everyone got up and patted you on the back, quickly everyone just slid into perfect position, and you tried your best. DongHo handed out mics for everyone.

Alright everyone!” AJ clapped, “5,6, 5, 6, 7, 8!” 

tumblr_m5dqp9kH4o1qde5aco2_250.gif

Suddenly the playful atmosphire changed.

tumblr_m5cjtgvxO51qm375oo1_r1_250.gif

Hey ladies and gentlemen” - AJ

Want you to listen” - Eli

Wanna know what it is” - AJ

“Ha ha, Hear this yeah” - Eli

It’s our belief..” - AJ & Eli

 

Aj and Eli stood in front of you and U-Kiss with a smirk, there cool sudden voice made your heart drop. Suddenly the lights in studio 7 started to flash and follow the beat of the song, as if you were really on a stage. Kevin winked at you as he slid in front of the group.

tumblr_m5cu81rY5A1r3yp5ko2_250.gif

Don’t think that the start and end goes around in circles. Then your heart will be shut tight. At this moment when your heart is about to open. Don’t splash on cold water to make your belief break apart.” Kevin said in a smooth quiet voice. You were in disbelief how amazing these boys were.

tumblr_m5cjtgvxO51qm375oo5_250.gif

Because I like you, Because I love you. Why don’t you know how I feel? I only look at you.”

 

 

By this time everything came naturally, the music flowed right through you, and you just danced. Happy for the first time in a long time. It came so easy.

tumblr_m5co3zruoJ1r3yp5ko1_500.gif 

I do believe believe. I believe in you, believe, believe. Please know my true heart, my true feelings. Believe that it’s not a lie.”

 

I do believe you you you (X3) Please believe that it’s not a lie.”

You need to forget bad memories. You should never remember them. If you can’t erase them, it’s a problem.”

 

The song continued and you danced, watching Kevin, with a smile on his face, just watching you, as Eli stood behind, watching you both, as he smiled. Singing lessons followed, and then more practice. It was about 8 by the time you were all done. You went to get a drink, when you came back everyone except Kevin, had left.

 

Omo, where'd everyone go Sunbae?”

Oh.. uh they had things to do... would you like me to walk you home? It is fairly late. I think it'd be...” Kevin trailed off.

Oh no, don't worry about it!”

Just half way home!~ It'll make me feel better knowing you are home safe and sound, or at least, most of the way. I mean, your brother might get worried if you walk home alone..”

Arasso~ if you want. We can do that.” you said with a large smile across your face.

 

 

You were almost home when Kevin asked “EunMin, who do you like?”

Oh, uhmm...” you replied looking up at the stars.”I really like MBLAQ. They're a good band.”

Ani..” He said back, “Who do you, like?”

 

At that moment the phone rang, Kevin picked it up. “Yobeseyo? Ne...WAH! Aigoo, Eun I must go! Annyeong, mianhaeyo!” he shrieked, as he ran off, your eyes widen, not at the words Kevin was speaking, but to the 6 boys sitting on the roof of the house next to yours.

 

Omo, what are they doing up there!? That someones house!” You ran away in the opposite direction from Kevin who was also running.

 

YAH! What are you doing up there!” you shrieked.

 

5 binoculars were thrown over the edge, and a smiling face popped up; “Annyeong! MinWooimnida!”

* whack! * “ah, I'm sorry, My name is...”

 

You cut in with a sharp tongue. “Get down from there! Right now! Then talk to me!”

YES MA'AM” 6 voices answered in unison. - a few moments later 6 boys came out of the front doors and greeted you.

I'm your Boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriendimnida.” Boyfriend said in unison.

Okay...?” You answered. “Who are you? & why are you on that house top?”

 

In seconds you were lifted up by KwangMin and YoungMin, they looked like twins, and for small slender boys, they were surprisingly very strong!

 

"YAH! Why are you grabbing me! Urge HELP!?~"

"Shhh, hush up already!"

"Would you be quiet!!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

You drop to the hard wood floor with a hard "plop".

"We're sorry, I'm DongHyun, leader of Boyfriend."

"Leader... of what?"

"She doesn't, know... who we are?" o.o MinWoo whispered.

"We are your next door neighbors! Hello! We wanted to introduce ourselves!" DongHyun said with a warm smile.

"YAH! Whose idea was this!?" You shrieked.

tumblr_lymbg6sfuh1qc1ojho2_500.gif

"YAH? Don't be smart alecs! ~ Why would you pull me into a house! You could have just done it on the street! " you replied in a dry, curious tone.

 

"WAH? No!~ We are Boyfriend! International pop group! We didn't want people to see!~" JeongMin yelped back while pushing his way through to the front of the 6 boys.

"Wait... Boyfriend? You mean... "Boyfriend, eh, eh, na neoui Boyfriend..."" You began to sing.

You sat there thinking back at the boys singing on stage right after your Eonnies.

"No way!~" You replied. o.o

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So Boyfriend is finally part of the story!! I hope everyone enjoys this. I had to do a lot in a limited amount of time, so I am so sorry of any mistakes, I'll read over and edit them out later. Please enjoy and comment on your thoughts. Please be honest, and PLEASE COMMENT! oh and please like this link if you like Boyfriend! 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boyfriend-Starship-Entertainment/137019453044631

Thank you for your support!

Tae~♥