New Neighbors?

The Boys Next Door

 

Would you by my Girlfriend? Nan neoui Boyfriend Nan neoui Boyfriend Nan neoui Girlfriend.... “

The radio alarm clock sang, you rolled around in your bed reluctant to get up, you looked at the clock, “6 am, perfect I can go practice in the studio this morning!” You said in an enchanted voice. “Just 10 more minutes of rest.” Your eyes fluttered shut, just until * ding dong * You heard the door bell ring and with in seconds you were flying down the stairs. Your brother popped out of his bedroom door yelling “Umma!?” as you opened the door your smile faded, as you covered your face in embarrassment.

 

Annyeonghaseyo.” Eli said with a bow.

Ahh~ Annyeong Sunbaenim!” You shrieked under the hands now covering your face. You bowed twice and pulled him into your house, shutting the door behind him and dashing up the stairs.

Eli Sunbaenim just sit down I'll be back!”

 

Eli stared at the small girl running away and headed towards the massive living room just up the stairs. Passing little EunHyun.

 

Annyeong Dongsaeng” He said in the deepest 'cool' voice. EunHyun smiled at Eli and nodded back, sliding back into his room without a word.

 

Within 5minutes you were back in a large hoodie, some BB cream on your face and your dorky glasses to help you see.

 

What do you need Sunbae?”

I was wondering if I could walk you to school today, we need to talk about hyung.”

Kevin Sunbaenim...? Is he okay?”

Just get ready please, hurry too, or you'll miss training.” Eli finished as he scratched his eyebrow in the low dim lights from the street lamps that shined into your living room. You nodded and ran to your room.

 

 

You got ready in a hurry and grabbed your school bag, Eli had already prepared you breakfast and cleaned up a lot around the house. It took about 30 minutes, but you left your house by 6:38.

 

So... what do you need to talk about Sunbae?”

Hyung likes you a lot EunMin... and I think you should know that.”

Kevin Sunbae... likes me? 0.0 for how long?!”

13 years, you should give him a chance, ask him out on a picnic or something, it'd mean a lot.”

Really?? I use to like him a lot too. Maybe I will. But I auditions to train for... I can't stop.”

Well we can help train with you! It'll be fun, we can work on your vocals, and then you two can get closer. How's that sound?” Eli said with a smile.

mm!' you responded, as you walked to school. Short talk was all the passed between you two, explaining about how things have changed and things you dream about.

 

Meanwhile in the house next to yours 6 boys were just moving in. The leader and oldest, DongHyun was carrying the heavy objects inside of the house. HyunSeong was helping JeongMin carry in a couch, and KwangMin and YoungMin were fighting over which room was whose. Maknae MinWoo had already found his way onto the roof, and was watching intently at you as you left your house with Eli.

JeongMin! Come here and see this!~” MinWoo shouted down from the roof top.

Mwo? Okay!”

Soon everyone in Boyfriend had found their way to the roof top and was looking. Binoculars were being passed around, while KwangMin and YoungMin were fighting over a pair. * smack * a hand whacked the twins heads together.

Would you hush it!” DongHyun said in a firm voice.

Look at that beauty” MinWoo said flabbergasted.

tumblr_m50nncUeCU1r7ue38o1_500.gif

All of boyfriend nodded in agreement, JeongMin's eyes practically fell out of his head when he saw you.

image

DongHyun explained, “Come on boys, we need to finish cleaning up and organizing. We have school in 3 hours.” - The rest of Boyfriend followed the leader DongHyun down through the window and continued; except for HyunSeong, who sat there silently watching you walk away. “You, my sunshine, are beautiful...” He whispered to himself before you disappeared on to the next block around the corner, and he slowly climbed down to help the other boys.

image

_________________________________________________________________________________________----

Starting to become better?? I hope so, please tell me how I'm doing, it's been a long time since I've written a fan fiction, exspecially about Boyfriend. Comment please!

Tae~♥