A stressed diva, a new roommate and a gummy smile

The middle ground.

DongHae just couldent get the tone of the boys "You dont remeber"? question the entire elevaror ride. Maybe i do need to sleep, Donghae thought to himself.

"What did he mean by good luck". Donghae wonders aloud, this Kibum boy was starting to freak him out. The lighter haired man looked over at him, slightly less pissed off then before. DongHae noticed Heechul trying to gibve him a comforting glance, "Dont worry about Kibum. Thats just how he is." DongHae nodded. "In case your wondering" Heechul continued, "I trust him, so dont be afraid of him. Okay" Donghae nodded once agian as the elevator reached their floor. He had a strange feeling that Kibum knows more then hes letting on, and he still couldent shake the feeling that something was so familar with this boy.

Heechul led them down to his apartment door, and donghae was supprised with how nice everything looked. Heechuld apartment was a nice flat with a decent sized living room, and a kitchen off to the left. Right next to the kitchen was a room and across to the otherside of the flat was a bathroom and another tiny room.  Heechul pointed to the room off the kitchen. "Thats your room". he said. "That dosent mean you can sneak out dureing the night and eat all my food." Donghae walked twards his room when heechul called him. "Oh. Dont freak out if you see Leeteuk. Helives here too". with that heechul turned and walked into his bedroom. Alright Donghae thought. He now had two things on his mind. A nice glass of water, and most importantly. Sleep.

----------------------

When Donghae woke from his sleep. He noticed he wasent in the same clothes he fell asleep in. Groaning as he streched out his muscles, he suddenly hasd the urge to pee. Giving into his bladder's cry he got up and out of bed from a sleep that felt as if it only lasted a few hours. 

He oppend the door, to meet two men in the kitchen. Heechul smiled "Its about time." he finished pouring the cup coffee. And donghae gave him a puzzleing look. "You've been asleep for nearly six days, so goodmorning sunshine." he held out the coffee pot. "Coffee?" he offered. Donghae shook his head, too focused on the bathroom. The boy was somewhat shoked hearing Heechuls voice in such a happy tone, he honestly didnt know the man was capable of showing that emotion. 

"Meet Leeteuk." Donghae looked at the other man in the room who was currently leaning on the kitchen counter, sipping the cup of coffee Heechul had poured not to long ago. He smiled and held out his hand for his elder to shake. "Goodmorning, I'm Donghae." Leeteuk smiled wildely showing his dimples. "Leeteuk". Donghae had concluded that Leeteuk was indeed very handsome, but he would never tell Heechul that. The man was somewhat shorter then himself and Heechul and  Donghae could tell by his face that he was older then both him and Heechul. He had dark blond har that swept perfectly accross his forehead. and ofcourse, thoes dimples. Something told him that Thats why Heechul picked him in the first place. 

DongHae excused himself to the bathroom because he simply could not hold it anylonger. And opted on a shower since hes been sleeping for far too long."Nice to finally meet him". Leeteuk stated. "He dosent seem like a bad kid, happy hes awake though. The kids been asleep for so long i thought he was called back into his body." Heechul forced a smile. "Well good thing he didnt. I hope that day wont come for a long time." Sighing Heechul sat down and put his head into his hands. Feeling bad Leeteuk walked over and started massageing the divas shoulders. "Dont worry your pretty little head off" He started to sing. knowing that his singing calmed the slightly younger man down. "He wont be going for a while" "I.. i dont want to talk about it right now teuk". Heechul sighed as if he was defeted. they dropped the conversation as they heard the door open and Donghae no longer in the house. "." Heechul said. "I didnt tell him all the street rules yet". "Dont worry" Leeteuk chuckkled, "He'll learn".

-----

Donghae felt good as a cool brese brushed his face, cooling it down from the hot july weather. Once he got to the main streets he knew where he was and just where he wanted to go. The coffee shop where he spend his days after school, when he just needed to get away. He should have taken Heechuls coffee offer when he was asked, but once hearing the word coffee. He wanted a nice iced vanalla coffee with extra vanalla and sugar, and where else to get what he wanted but the best coffee place since like ever. Donghae couldent shake the feeling as if he was being followed, just if another person was behind him towering over his not so tall frame. Before he knew it, the coffee place was in front of him. Like it was glowing, and Donghae looked at the place like this was the love of his life. How the boy missed his wonderful coffee.

Walking into the familar shop and ordering his usiual his eyes caught sight of someone he reconised but now sure if he knew. Turning slightly to get a better view of this person, he concluded this was the y, nice looking dective from his house. Suddenly the man looked up and made, as Donghae's friend called it, awkward eyecontact. But at this moment Donghae didnt feel so awkward. He felt comfort from locking eyes with this man. Who looks very good in just jeans and a tshirt. The dark haired man smiled wide at Donghae, who felt as if he was going to faint. Donghae had a thing for gummy smiles. So he smiled back, awkwardly. He broke eye contact to get his coffee, walking out of the shop Donghae turned around and looked at the man through the glass window, and noticed the man was stareing at him. 

He now believed that there is sutch thing as love at first sight. 

 

Ofcourse that moment didnt last forever like donghae had wanted. He tripped and suddently fell into and innocent passerby. "Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry.. aishh im so clumsy". The stranger grabbed his hand and donghae looked at the person in front of him. "Donghae?" the person spoke. He was speechless Donghae oppend his mouth to speak to the person he missed so dearly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

helloooo!! Thanks for reading :3 who do you think Kibum really is? :O and the person he bumps into.. THE PLOT THIKENS!! ive always wanted to say that lol. pleease comment and let me know what you think. am i doing a good jjob? do i need more detail? Am i rushing things or going to slow? Please let me know. and subscribe too? :D happy reading and stay amazing ---natalie :3

HYUKKIE GIFS OIHGWOIEHTWEHB :D

I know this is a story about donghae but i love eunhyuk soo much :3