Jealousy

You always meet twice

 

Sungmin couldn’t take his eyes off Hyukjae. The latter took the hand of the ‘girl’ and cleaned the wound a little bit with a tissue.

Look at this.. . Now she seduces Hyukjae-sshi.”, one of the other girls said. Slowly Sungmin blinked, then looked up to her. Now that his former best friend was around, Sungmin didn’t want to say anything. He didn’t want to expose himself as a guy. Not in front of the taller one.

Aishh! What are you doing on the ground, Nao?” Kyuhyuns voice pulled the older man out of his thoughts. “Thank you very much, I’ll take her to the nurse.”  The voice was kind of cold and not a bit thankful. Sungmin felt the comforting arms of Kyu around his shoulders and got up. Hastily he bowed down to Hyukjae who was glaring at Kyuhyun.

Arigatou gozaimasu..” the oldest of the boys whispered and grabbed the broken box on the ground. This tension wasn’t nice and Sungmin just wanted to go. Not because of Hyukjae.. well to be honest, not just because of Hyukjae. It was now about 12 years since they met so it was kind of strange to meet him again.

Slowly he was pulled away by Kyuhyun and leaned against him. These girls should shut up. He was the only one he had so he sure wouldn’t kick him out of his small circle for friends.  He needed him at this school. He needed him more than anyone else right now. All this was humiliating but it was a bet and like the younger said, he should never welsh on a bet. He would wear girls clothes till the end of this project but on the very last day he sure would come in normal clothes. And he would payback these girls. If he thought about it, he could payback right now, but he didn’t know if he would regret this later.

Is everything okay?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly and took the hand of the smaller one. Sungmin sighed deeply and took a look around.

I’m not a crybaby, Kyuhyun. Everything is okay. Beside the fact I’m getting mobbed because they like you. It’s only 9 days. I will manage to survive these girls but when I’ll hear something like crossdressing out of your mouth again, you’re a dead man. I can’t say a word and I can’t fight back because I don’t hit girls so get your freaking by my side as soon as it’s break or school’s over!” Sungmin wasn’t that angry but he hated it to feel helpless. He was a man, fully grown, not a sweet little girl. Okay.. a fat and ugly girl that was to tall to be cute.

Kyuhyun giggled and Sungmins hair.

So, I’m your boyfriend for the next week?” He asked with his devilish grin.

You are my bodyguard if you want me to stay alive! These girls are insane. I’m sure they would die out of jealousy but they would eat me alive too, if you were my boyfriend.” Sungmin sighed deeply and took a look at his hand. “I hate them.. I hate this school.

You hate me?” Kyuhyun asked slowly and the older one looked up to him.

Sometimes I hate you more than everything else. But most of the time I’m just happy to have you by my side.” Kyu pulled Sungmin close to him and hugged him. The smaller closed his eyes, leaned against his best friend.

Who was this blond haired guy? I don’t like him. He looked at you as if.. if he wanted to…  I don’t know.. I don’t like this.” Kyuhyun mumbled and looked at his friend when he tried to free himself.

Lee Hyukjae. He seems to be quite popular at this school. And he seems to be the only one who doesn’t think I’m fat and ugly and too tall to be cute.” Sungmin snapped and pouted.

For me you are the most beautiful Shemale at this school. And of course the cutest. They’re just jealous, Sungmin.

I think I’m the only crossdressing freak at this school.

Crossdressing? Not a girl, but a guy? Perhaps Korean, not Japanese? See? I told you, Geng. ‘She’ isn’t real.” Kyuhyun and Sungmin turned their heads to the direction the voice came from.

There were standing two quite good looking men. One of them had a slightly feminine face and an androgynous body while the other didn’t look a bit Korean.

Who… are you?” Sungmin asked confused and gulped.

My name is Kim Heechul and this is Han Geng. What are you doing here?” The slightly smaller of the two approached them. His face was beautiful yet scaring. But Sungmin couldn’t stand this anymore. It seemed like everyone was just picking on him.

Oh.. well.. you know? There was this white rabbit. I followed it and that’s how I came here. Now I’m visiting this school until I find my way out of this girl’s body and back home.” Han Geng and Kyuhyun began to laugh as soon as Sungmin ended with a quiet snort. Heechul looked at him in disbelief then began to grin.

That’s an interesting story, Alice. I guess you are the two students that changed here because of the project? I didn’t know crossdressing was part of it.” Heechul smiled and looked up to Han Geng, who was smiling gently at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

It isn’t part of the project. But Sungmin-sshi lost a bet, so he’s my maid now.” Kyuhyun grinned again and Sungmin sighed.

You don’t have to tell everybody.” The smallest of the boys was looking at his feet and bit his lower lip.

If I wouldn’t they sure would have thought you like to dress as a girl.” Kyuhyun answered and Sungmin kicked his shin.

Well.. to be honest I told Geng on your very first day at this school that you wouldn’t be a girl. Although you look cute and pretty girly.. you’re manly. Somehow.. a little bit.” Heechul mentioned.

But you’re not fat and not ugly. And you are cute.” Now Han Geng was speaking. He had a gentle voice. Everything seemed to be gentle about him. Heechul was quite the opposite. He seemed to be quite harsh and sarcastic.

To these girls everything is fat, ugly and not cute, if it is more beautiful than them. And nearly everything is more beautiful. They’re wrecking my nerves. You don’t have to be afraid. We will cover you up if Kyuhyun-sshi isn’t around. And if you’ve got problems just talk to us, we will help if we can. Especially if it’s because of these girls.

Ahh! Heechul-sshi! I’ve looked for you nearly everywhere..” A familiar voice sounded from the background and even without Kyuhyuns angry face Sungmin knew who was approaching them. Slowly he turned around.

Ah.. you’re here. Have you talked with them about Youngmin and her friends? How’s your hand?” Hyukjae smiled gently at Sungmin who looked at him out of big eyes.

Dae, Hyukjae-sshi. We talked about this matter. How’s your mother?” Heechul smiled at the blonde.

She’s fine. At least she can walk around alone now.” Hyukjae beamed at the oldest. Sungmin felt heat filling his head. He loved this smile. And he had missed it so much.

Han Geng surveyed Sungmin and Kyuhyun, smiled gently. They were as easy to read as books. Love and jealousy. Without thinking he pulled Heechul near him and laid his head on the one of his boyfriend who blinked confused, since he was talking to Hyukjae.

 

 

____________

Again it's me ^~^ new chapter.. hope you like it... I decided to write a little more when I recognized I nearly had no Hyukkie in it..

Again: Comments and Subscribtions are L.O.V.E. ♥♥