Confusion

You always meet twice

Kyuhyun took Sungmins hand and went over to a small tree. Confused the smaller followed him and looked up to him.

What's up?” Ming asked and blinked.

I don't like him.” Kyuhyun answered and the older sighed deeply.

You already told me. But it isn't like I have something to do with him. He's in a different class and just because we're at the same school now doesn't mean that I see him everyday. Same goes for you.” Sungmin couldn't see the problem.

I'm here to protect you. He looks like he wants to eat you alive.. and do other things with you.” Kyuhyun pressed his lips together and Sungmin rolled eyes.

Well then, bodyguard.. you are failing your job when things like this happen.” With this Sungmin showed Kyu his hurt hand. “It was him who rescued me, Kyuhyun... he didn't eat me alive and he didn't do anything else.. beside this.. I wouldn't say no to other things..” The last part was just a mumble but Kyuhyun understood it.

WHAT?” He shouted and looked to the smaller boy who had turned around to search for Hyukjae.

W-well.. helping with homework.. th-things like this!” As soon as Kyuhyun was shouting Sungmin turned around again. He could see that Kyu didn't believe him. “Aiish.. boy..” Sungmin crossed his arms. Why had he to think aloud?

 

 

Soon after this incident the break was over  and they went back to their classes. Kyuhyun was slightly disgruntled so Sungmin decided to go home without the younger one as soon as school was over. But when he approached his classroom and opened the door he had a warm welcome with dirty water. Shocked he gasped and looked at Youngmin in disbelief. The whole class was laughing.

Humiliating..” Sungmin whispered and turned around. He couldn't stand wet clothes and beside this he got ill pretty easy because he was anemic. So he decided to change into his sports suit. When he reached his locker he already saw something red dripping out of it. Slowly he opened it and moaned. All his books were covered with something red. It smelled like ketchup. Everything he had in his locker was completely destroyed. His books were wet and smelled bad. His tracking suit was over and over dashed with the red sauce. He had no chance to change into this clothes.

Slowly he walked towards the administrative office of the school. He had no clothes so he wanted to ask if he could go home early. Of course they said yes. They couldn't let him attend the lesson with wet clothes.

 

_________________________

 

ok.. right now I hate my life a little bit. I tried to update this .... chapter two times. And I thought I even had updated before so I'm pretty confused right now.  And I'm mad.. I don't know where I made chapter breaks. That's why this chapter is so freaking short! It doesn't make sense to join it with the following chapter.

I'm really sorry for this late update. But right now I think I can update about two or three chapters at once.. but.. I think I will upload tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so it won't be boring.