Last day

3 Days

Tiffany arrived at Soshi Cafe and she now looking for Taeyeon. Finally she saw Taeyeon but his face look sad . Tiffany approached him and he just stare at the table. Taeyeon lost in his thought and didn't realized Tiffany was there.

"Ehem !" Tiffany fake a cough. "Can I sit Mr. Kim Taeyeon ?"

Taeyeon now in reality and he smiled. "Owh, have a sit Mrs.Hwang Miyoung. "

"Yah ! Don't you dare called me that name again !" Tiffany frown.

"Haha.. Okay okay, but I like that name. It very cute." Taeyeon grin like a dorky.

"Whatever ". Tiffany roll her eyes. The waiter interupt their conversation and take their order. After that, there was awkward moment. Taeyeon lost in his thought again and Tiffany realized it.

"Tae ? What is bothering you right now ? Is it something that you want to tell me ?"

"Huh ? What you said ?"

"Tae, tell me if you have problem. " Tiffany says with a very soft tone.

Taeyeon sigh " I will

"Sorry, but this is your order". The waiter put their orders on the table.

"Thanks" Tiffany said with a smile. "Tae, what are you going to say just now?"

Taeyeon take a deep breathe. " I will go to America tomorrow." Taeyeon said with a sad tone. Tiffany heart broke into pieces. She want to cry but she hold it.

" Wah~ That greats. You should be happy because you want to go to America." Tiffany fake a smile and she drink her water.

Taeyeon smile. " But we will rarely see".

Tiffany look at Taeyeon face. She felt really sad after hearing that. " It's okay, technology has advanced now, you can call me or we just chatting. Hurry up eat your food, it not delicious if it cold." Tiffany said and she eat her food.

"If I'm given a choice, I would choose to stay here." Tiffany stop eating. " We are too close Fany-ah."

Tiffany sigh "Stop talking nonsence Tae."

"Our friendship is so wonderful." Taeyeon look her eyes intensely.

"Friendship?" Taeyeon nodded. "You mean, you and I are friends?" Tiffany asked sadly.

"N-no n-no no ! That not what I mean. I-I " Taeyeon sigh. "You know what I mean right ?"

Tiffany laugh sadly. " I don't know if you don't tell me."

"I-I, huh... I confused, I confused what meaning of.... LOVE. You know what I mean right ?"

"Hem.." Tiffany raised her shoulder .

"O-okay.. I-I "

Tiffany smile "Yes?"

"I-I..." taeyeon so nervous.

"What ?" Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon to say it.

"I love you." Tiffany frown. She so disapointed. She thought Taeyeon will confess his feeling towards her.

Tiffany sigh " Of course ! In our life we should loving each other. Love our parents, friends, siblings.. Aish.. I want to go home." Tiffany stood up but Taeyeon hold her hand.

"Wait wait wait ! Sit.. Please ~" taeyeon said with aegyo. " I have present for you". Taeyeon smile.

"Aish... What ?" Tiffany said annoying. 

"Taddaa !! Open it" Taeyeon imitate Tiffany eyesmile. Tiffany laugh. Tiffany open it and..

"Argh ! Bug bug bug bug ! Taeyeon !" Tiffany scream but Taeyeon just laugh like there no tomorrow.

Tiffany hit Taeyeon with all her strength. All people look at them. Tiffany blush and bow at them.

"Haha ! Fany-ah you're cute. Haha !"

"Shut up Tae ! Just eat your food." Tiffany still blush because of that incident.

"Aigoo~  My Fany is blushing~ Kekeke~" Taeyeon eyes become big when he realized word "MY". I hope she didn't realized it. Taeyeon thought.

"Are you just said "My Fany" Tae ?" Tiffany asked calmly but inside she was so happy.

Damn ! She realized it ! Calm down Kim Taeyeon. "Nope, I think you mis-heard" Taeyeon smile.

"Owh.. Maybe" Tiffany so frusted. Why so hard to confess your feeling to me Tae ? Tiffany thought. " Tae, tomorrow  I can not accompany you to the airport" Tiffany said coldly.

"Wae ?" Taeyeon frown.

"I promised with Siwon. Tomorrow his birthday. You know right ? Haha.. I promised to come to his birthday party. Is it okay ?" Tiffany want make Taeyeon jealous and she hope Taeyeon will stopped her to go there.

"O-owh, O-okay.. N-never mine." Taeyeon smile. Tiffany once again frusted with Taeyeon answer but she smile because today is last day with him. 

Why I felt a strange feeling? Did I jealous ? No no no.. You and Tiffany just friend Kim Taeyeon. No way I'm falling in love with her.Taeyeon thought.

 


 

Yeah ! Chapter two done !
Sorry for my bad eng *bow*
Saranghae <3