Going To America

3 Days

 

Today Jeonju Art High School graduated day. All students jump, sing, dance and scream like there no tommorrow. 
 

Aish.. Where that Mushroom ? Taeyeon thought . Taeyeon is looking for Tiffany because he want to tell her important thing. The place is so crowded make Taeyeon difficult to find Tiffany. Suddenly...
 

"Ouch ! Yah dude are you blind huh ?! " the boy scold him 

"I'm really sorry " Taeyeon bow 90 degrees and stood up.

"Taeyeon-ah ! " The boy hug him tight

"Ssooyyoung-ah.. l-let m-me g-go.. I ca-an't b-breathe !

"Oppss sowy" Sooyoung said with aegyo. " Congrats bro ! We now graduated ! Wohoo ! " Sooyoung sway his hips from left to right like an idiot.

"Haha.. Stop that shikshin. Yah, Did you see Tiffany ?" 

"Why ? Miss her already ? Sooyoung raise his eyebrows up and down

"Yah ! I'm serious right now.. Hurry up ! Tell me where she is.

"Okay okay.. Chill man. I saw her at hut. Maybe waiting for your DAD-IN-LAW. Kekeke XD

"Aish.. We just friend dude.. Ok, I have to go.. Bye ! And thanks ! Taeyeon rush to the hut where Tiffany was.

 


 

*At hut*

 

"Pany-ah ! " Taeyeon gasping because of running

"Owh, Taeyeon-ah.. Where are you going ? I'm looking for you everywhere" .

Taeyeon take a deep breathe before he speak. "I'm the one who should asked you that. Nevermine.. I need to tell you someting, I.. 

"Why your cloth so dirty and you sweating like crazy Taeyeon-ah. Wait a second. " Tiffany find her napkin in her bag.

"Pany-ah, I'm going to America. "

"Where is the napkin ? Aish.. " Tiffany busy looking for her napkin and did not give attention to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sigh. He grab Tiffany hand and look at her eyes. Tiffany was really shocked and her heart beat fast.

"Fany-ah, I'm going to America." Tiffany frown. " This is arranged by my parents. They want me to be there. "

Tiffany hold her cry. " Owh, okay.. Haha.. It good news. Say hi to Nate Archibald if you meet him okay ?

" But I..

"Tiffany ! " Siwon gasping and then his eyes go to Taeyeon and Tiffany hands. 

Tiffany pull her hands. " Owh Siwon-ah.. Wae ? Are you going to America too ?" Tiffany smile weak .

"Huh ? No no no.. You left your napkin and I want to give you back ."

"Luckily you find it. Thanks Siwon. Owh, My dad is here... Bye Taeyeon-ah.. Bye Siwon" Tiffany waves at them with fake smile.

"Bye, take care !" Siwon waves back with big smile. He felt like a hero after helping Tiffany. Taeyeon just silent and his eyes follow Tiffany.

"Erm.. I think I have to go.. Bye dude ! " Siwon go at his friends.

"Bye Fany-ah" Taeyeon whisper and then he sigh. "Owh ! Who Nut Archibald ? Aish.. I forgot to asked her. 

 


 

*At Tiffany house*

 

     Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona~
     Nune hwak ttwijana~
     Beire ssayeo isseodo~
     Naneun twinkle tiga na~

 

Tiffany phone ringing. She wants to take it but her brother took it first. He look at the ID and laugh like there no tomorrow. Tiffany frown.

"My Taetae ? Aww~ So sweet. Haha !"

"Give back my phone Leo !" Tiffany chase him.

"Haha ! My Taetae~ My Taetae~ Owh My Taetae~ Haha ! *Leo run while singing.

"Dad ! Leo take my phone !"

"Leo.. Give back your sister phone." Mr.Hwang said with gentle.

"Aish.. Yah ! Take this." Leo give to Tiffany back. Tiffany smile happily. She do merong to Leo.

"Dad, Leo take my phone~ My Taetae is calling right now~ Haha ! " Leo and he run while laugh.

"Aish.. Why I have brother like that ?" Tiffany sigh. She look at Taeyeon message.

 

From : My Taetae
            Fany-ah~ Let meet at Soshi Cafe okay ? At 3 o'clock. I'm waiting for you~ Have a sweet dream Miyoung-ah~
 

To : My Taetae
        Okay~ Sweet dream too.

 


 

Annyeong! *bow*

First chapter DONE ! Wohoo ! *Dance like Sooyoung.* Keke XD

Did you guys like it ? Aish.. I'm really scared right now..

Please comment if you guys like it ~ Saranghae <3