Kim Hyorin

Firework Love

I'm sorry for the late update ><

and i already make the cover \o/ check the foreword to see it and i will used it after chapter 6 ~

i hope you guys still like my stories

and please comment after you read, dont be a silent reader ~^^

KAMSHAMIDA~~

 

 

HYORIN POV

1 Year Ago

I throw myself to my bed as soon as we arrived at our dorm. I see dasom lay down beside me and sigh

“Unnie..”

“Hm?”

“I dont know why but i feel very sad today..”

“Why you feel like that” i look at her

“I feel like .. this is our last day together”

My heart ache as she said that. I just sigh and look at the ceiling. I can’t tell it to my member yet that Sistar..
is disband. Our manager talk to me last night that today is our last schedule, tomorrow there’s no Sistar anymore.
 I ask him why but he just said that’s the secret that our entertaiment can’t tell us.
But i feel bad because last week i got sick but i insist to do our schedule .I think because of that, our group is disband.
Because of me , babo hyorin.

“Unnie~ why you frown like that?” Dasom giggles at me

“Ah really? Im not~” I smiled at her

I dont want this day to end. I want time to stop right now . But i guess i can’t anything to stop what happened.

“Let’s just sleep, kay?” I smiled at her as i turn on off the light

“De.. night unnie~”

“Night dasomie~”

I swear that night i can’t sleep.I even try to close my eyes but i can’t. I’m too afraid to face tomorrow,
 to face that we are over.Sistar is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE AUDITION DAY

“Hyorin, wake up”

My mom shakes me as i open my eyes slowly.I feel that im crying again when i sleep.
 Since our group got disbanded, i’m always crying when i sleep.I smiles at my mom

“Morning umma”

“You crying again baby..” she said that as she wipes my eyes

“It’s keep haunting me ... that im the one who cause my group disbanded”

“No honey.. trust me. Is not you” She  my hair

I just give her a weak smiles and get up from my bed. I takes my towel and walks to the bathroom.

“Go take shower quickly, you start your new life today honey” she shouts a bit as i closed my bathroom door.

I smiles and take a shower.I will start my new life again.I will go for audition in Firework entertaiment. 
My umma friends work on that entertaiment so she suggest me because that entertaiment is new.
I missed to stand on the stage. I missed to sings again. Even though without my group.

I received a text message when i finished dress up.It’s from Dasom.
 After that day our manager tell us that we got disband and we come home to our parents house, 
me and Dasom keep in contact.

“Yeppo unnie! I know you will go audition today~ Figthing!Fighting! <3”

I smiled look at her text. We met last week and i told her im gonna do audition again. 
She want too but she already work on her father company and she can’t leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the building while eating my ice cream. Why ice cream is so delicious? When i walks to the waiting room 
i see a boy who dancing perfectly. I was thinking that can i dance like him? I dont have any ability in dance
 but i dont want to sing either if it does not insist.

I keep looking at him. His face...is unique.Like squirrel ! kkk~ so cute.I see him finished dancing so
 i clap my hand for him and smiles widely. I see him sigh and sits on his chair.
 I walk towards him too greet him. This boy is interesting, i want to know him more.

“Your dances great~”

“Hm? Yeah, thanks” he answered me lazily.

Aish this boy, why he so cold? Did i do something wrong with him? Whatever, i must be a new nice friend for him

“I’m Kim Hyorin anyway” I offer my hand to him as i smiled. I see his face expressions.
I always see that expression when i introduce myself to a new person.

 “Are you-“

“Yeah i’m from that disband group called sistar” I said still wear that smiles on my face. 
I really want to cry everytime i must said that or people said that.But i must stay strong. Hyorin is strong girl ! Hiak!

 “ I see, I’m Lee Minhyuk”

He just nod at me and looks away. What’s wrong with this boy really ?He didn’t shake my hand?
 I pouts and play with my phone.This boy is really weird.but in a good way.
I mean, everytime i said like that to a new people, they will always avoiding me or doesn’t want to talk to me anymore.

I sigh and sits beside him without him notice it.I look at his face, it’s really look like a squirrel! 
When i want to pinch his cheek mhe turn around and his eyes went big. Aiigoo  this boy is too cute! For his ages..

“Yaah! What do you want huh?” i think he kinda shock when he realized i sits beside him.

“you are auditioning for dances?” I tilted my head

“yeah,so ?” He answer it lazily

Ok , is this boy is always this lazy everytime people ask him something? Tsk..

“same here~ “i said that as i smiled widely.
 I dont want to audition for singing, i want to try dancing.
I think my dance skill is good enough since i’ve been dancing with Thunder oppa  in the past.(love in hanoi ~ >u<)

 “oh then?”

Can he answered it more longer? TT__TT

“i want you to see me dances ^^” I said it without thinking about it before. Aissh hyorin, what are you doing huh?

 “why?”He asked me, i guess he kinda interested with my dance B)

“i just want~~” i said it because i dont have any reason actually. I just want to have a long conversation with him

“i give you 1 minute”

1 MINUTE WHAT ? I pouts , of course is hard to dances in one minute!  Aiish i can think of anything so i just do this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5c4csSt0f1r7h0lz.gif

I see he’s laughing at me when i ‘dances’ like that. I guess it’s embarassing but i cant think okay? 
I looked at him as him still laughing. He have that squirrel teeth. 
Okay i will call him ‘Squirrel boy’ from now .. but wait until we pass this audition together. I really hope we pass it together.

I see he point at my face.

 “So that thing you called dances?”

“well.. you just give me one minute, so i just can do that” i pouts with my bambi eyes. he stares at me ...
I kinda feel uncomfortable but i shook off that feeling. I wait for him to talk again but..

“yeah yeah whatever”

He plug his earphones again and close his eyes. I sigh, i guess i need to wait for another contestant or.. it’s just us ? O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I doesnt realized that i fell asleep while i’m reading a magazine and now i open my eyes
 i see another 3 contestant. One is the cutest girl i ever see and see is busy with her phone and there’s another 
boy who’s wear his hoodie that cover his eyes.I think he sleeping. 
The other boy who sits in the corner is see me looking around so he smiled at me. I dont want to be rude so i smiled back.

That minhyuk? Now he sleeping with a sunglasses on it.When i want to talk to that cute girl , i see another girl comes in.
 She’s pretty enough and she sits beside me. I sits closer to her and start talking to her.

“You are here for audition?”

“Yeah, you?”

“Me too” i pulled out my hand and smiles “I’m Kim Hyorin”

I see her eyes went big and her expression show.. a panic ? panic about what? Okay, did i always do something wrong 
to a person i greet?

 “Hyorin from Sistar, right?”

That thing again. Actually i want to cry out loud and tell everybody please dont talked abou that again. 
That is the past and now is the future.But i wont show my sadness to people , i must showed them im happy with any
 condition i’ve been through.So i smile at her.

“Yeah, but that’s the past”

“I see, I’m Park Sookyung”

She shake my hand and smiles.

“Nice to meet you Sookyung~ woah why your hands wet? Are you nervous?”

I feel her hand went wet, this girl is really that nervous about this audition ? cute~

 “Oh.. yeah hehehe” she giggled

“Don’t be, i know we will pass this! Hwaiting!”

“hehe neh, hwaiting~!”

Then she focusing on her phone, so i just smiled and continue reading my magazine. 
Ah 2 person i just greet is unique, i hope we pass the audition together so i can get closer to them ^^kkk~