The trio's awkward reunion

Secrets and lies [DaraGon Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

A week after their meeting and before 2NE1’s comeback stage after their debut.. Ji Yong, met Dara at YG’s hallway and said “Dara-yah, can we talk?”

 

Dara was shocked about that sudden approach.. G-dragon introduced himself as Ji Yong.

“Dara-yah.. It’s me.. Ji Yong. Kwon Ji Yong.. Your best friend”

Dara’s ears was into half-blood when she heard the word bestfriend. Dara took a deep sigh.

She bit her lower lip and sighed again

“I know. Ok let’s deal with it huh?Let’s just pretend we don’t know each other. That’s the way it will get best G-dragon-sshi.. Gomawo. Annyeong!.” Then Dara walks towards the elevator as fast as she can.

 

“Dara-yah!!” Ji Yong keeps on shouting.. “aish!”

 

Meanwhile..

 

Dara at elevator feels the strong heartbeat she has inside.. She was certain that she already forgotten Ji Yong.. But now, the feeling’s suddenly coming back.. she doesn’t want to feel inlove again with Ji Yong.. coz she don’t wanna be rejected again..

 

After a week, it’s 2NE1’s comeback.

 

All the 2NE1 members arrive at YG building.. and then proceed to MNET together with BigBang.

The two was awkward with each other while the others are busy laughing with one other.

 

When they arrived at MNET building, SHINee is also there because it’s their comebackstage also for their single HELLO.

 

Ji Yong saw Onew. Onew, fyi, is the bestfriend Ji Yong had who is so much inlove to Dara years ago. Ji Yong felt happy but he was also felt a bit bitterness because he just can’t forget that he’s the reason why he can’t love Dara. Ji Yong wants to save their friendship rather than make Onew as his rival.

 

“Ji Yong-ah!!” Onew finally saw Ji Yong from a distance. “Oh! Onew! Waa! I can’t believe that we’ll meet here!” Ji Yong greeted and Onew then atlast saw Dara. “Oh! Dara-sshi!” Onew was shocked when she saw Dara. His eyes became wide open.

He can’t hide his happiness seeing her first love.

Dara looked back and checked who called her. She saw Onew.

 

“Ohhhh! Annyeong!” Dara greeted Onew and went closer to them. “Talk to you later bro!” Ji Yong taps Onew’s arm then leave. “Wae? Don’t you miss me? Wait Ji Yong ah!” Onew just shrugged.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter