ACCIDENTAL MEETING

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You were walking down the street to go to the library again. Yes. Library. It is your life. You can’t live without going to the library. It’s the only place where you find peace.

As you walked inside the library, Ricky greeted you again. “Welcome to Teen Top Library, Noona!”

“Thank you, Ricky!” You replied.

As you went inside, you noticed that the library was full of people. ‘What’s with today? Is there such day as the National Library Day? There isn’t, right?’ You thought.

You went further inside and noticed 7 familiar figures huddled in your favorite spot. ‘They can’t be…’ You thought.

Then a man with the greasy smile looked your way. ‘I knew it. They’re here.’ You told yourself. ‘This is not good.’

You turned around to go away. But a figure bumped on you on purpose. “Owww.” You held your head.

“I’m sorry.” He said. His voice is familiar to you.

“Ani. It’s okay.” You said as you raised your head to see L smiling at you.

“You’re talking to me again.” He said.

You blushed. At the same time, you are confused. ‘Why does he seem happy that I am talking to him? He’s cold to everyone.’ You thought.

You just nodded at him. When you’re about to leave, “You’re going already?” He asked.

You nodded again.

‘Here she is again. Talking to me without words.’He thought.

“Why?” He asked.

You shrugged. “I have no place here.” You answered.

Please log in to read the full chapter