PUBLIC

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next day you woke up with a smile on your face. ‘L and I are together.’ You squealed in your mind.

“-------------ah! Wake up now. Myungsoo is here.” Your mom called.

‘Oh my gosh. He’s here?’You got confused even more. You got up and immediately ran to the bathroom.

However, you failed to go there successfully as you slipped and fell on your . You fell hard enough to let your mom and L hear the fall. As a reflex, they went immediately upstairs.

“-----------ah! What happened?! Are you alright?!!!” L yelled as he knocked hard. No, he as banging the door for God’s sake!

Your mom was shocked at his behavior. For her, he was acting too much as a friend.

L must have seen that look and straightened looking down.

Your mom gave him a why – are – you – overreacting look.

L gave her a spare – me – with – all – your – questions look.

At that they were having a staring contest. It only broke when your mom smiled.

“-------ah! Are you alright there?” She asked you.

“Yes mom. I just slipped.” You said as you pulled yourself off the floor and started to take a bath.

After about 20 minutes preparing for school, you went down and saw your mom and L talking at the dining table.

They both looked at you when you came closer to them. You sat beside L. He held and squeezed your hand when you’re already seated. He smiled at you sweetly and you blushed as you smiled back.

Your mom noticed that. She furrowed her eyebrows. “Are you two dating?” She asked teasing the both of you.

You and L looked at each other and then you looked down.

Your mom saw uneasiness between the two of you. “So, does silence mean yes?” She asked again.

Then, L spoke. “Omonim,” He started. He rubbed the back of his neck. “Err.. I already asked her if she wants to be my girlfriend.” He said.

Please log in to read the full chapter