When Love is Impossible 1

Hey! Say! JUMP - The Impossible Love

-Tadaima ~ 

Yuri Chinen opened the door of his appartment and went towards the living-room. There, the comfortable couch and the HD Television were waiting him. 

-Are are.. nobody's answering ~ ? 

He walked more onward and suddenly fell over his dear friend that was sprawled on the floor. 

-What are you doing ? he shrieked.

Tears were streaming down Yamada Ryosuke's cheeks seeping into his beautiful dimples. 

-Ryosuke ! he exclaimed seeing his face full of tears. 

 

"Ryosuke, it's mom .. Listen son with Dad we found you a lovely girl. We want you to marry her. Her family is also OK. Isn't it great ? She is impatient to see you. We hope it will go well between you two. Dad already sent tickets. Your flight is tomorrow at noon, and the wedding in two weeks. There's so mutch of preparations to do. There's two tickets, like that you can bring someone. We'll discuss this later... Ja!"

 

His mom's words kept repeating in his mind. How could his mom determine something such as matrimony without talking about it with him first ?

-Chinen ?

-Hmm?

-How are you ne ? Ryosuke tried to smile.

Yuri was still over him, so he stood up, dusted off his clothes and caught Ryosuke's hand.

-You're crying right ? Tell me why..

-...

He sighed. His friend has always been shy and reserved. He knew this well. That he didn't spoke too mutch and couldn't really express his feelings. Fortunately his face always show up how he is. And Chinen knew damn well that he didn't cry just for nothing. His eyes expressed something else. 

-I'm alright don't worry ... 

Chinen sighed again and took him by the arm, dragging him through the house in such a way that it was impossible for Yamada to escape. 

He made him sat on the bed. He headed towards the bathroom, picked a little towel, and wet it with hot water before coming back to the bedroom. 

He sat on the bed facing Ryosuke and with the towel started to rub all over his face, carefully, wipping the tears away.

Yamada felt so good that he let his back fall down on the bed, a smile on his lips. Yuri also smiled, happy to see that he was better. He put the blanket over Yamada's body he then his cheeks. Ryosuke closed his eyes and sighed. It felt so good ! 

Chinen attempted to get out of the bedroom when Ryosuke grabbed his hand. 

-Where are you going ? he asked freaked out.

-I was going to the kitchen to prepare some food.. ne ? Where do you expect me to go at this hour ? 

Yamada blushed and ran a hand through his hair. 

-I thought you were leaving me...

-Of course not ! Yuri laughed.

He headed to the kitchen and prepared dinner. Once he finished he decideto check it on Ryosuke. Slowly opening the door he could hear soft sobs coming from the boy. He slipped through the door and sat in front of the bed. It was still dark in the room. 

Why can't he tell me what's happening ? 

-Ryosuke

The boy jumped by surprise and Chinen lightened the room. 

His face was red due to all the crying and he couldn't see anything through his tears. Chinen Yuri started to panick. This was not right at all ! 

-Ryosuke ! Tell me what's going on...

His voice was pleading that made the boy's tears increase. 

-I don't understand tell me what the hell is going on !! 

Ryosuke lasciviously wipped off his tears. The shouts of his friend made him nervous. 

Should he admit his feelings towards Chinen ? Or just tell him to go to the marriage with him ? 

If he did so it was all over. Over for his chance to tell all he has in his heart. 

I love you.. Chii....

 

-I.... I'm getting married...

 

 

 

 

 

-What ?!

 

 


 

Part 2 will be out soon... 

 

Johnny's Entertainment Collections of One Shots.

 

YamakiBrasil.