The Day We Met

A Change to Cherish

 

Saehee

 

As I entered the classroom, I saw a familiar face. Huh? Isn’t that my neighbour? What a coincidence! Yeah right, I want to be friends with him, my Omma said that his Omma is very kind and friendly.

At first, I looked at him and smile. Huh? Why did he ignore me? He didn’t even smile back. Well, never mind maybe he’s in a bad mood.

“So now, Ms. Kim Saehee please introduce yourself, and give a small message after you finish your introduction.”

“Hello everyone! My name is Kim Saehee, and I’m 15 years old. Please treat me well. Thank you very much!”

“Is that it Ms. Kim Saehee? Any addition?”

“It’s okay Ma’am, that’s all.”

“Really? Okay. Well then…”

“HOW ABOUT YOUR LOVELIFE? DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?”

I was really startled when he shouted that on me. Then, I looked at him.Who is that? Oh. He’s so impolite, the teacher is sill talking and he just busted in, in nowhere. OMO! How can I say that? Ugh… that guy totally ruined my day, just really not my type! I admit that he has good looks, but pity for his attitude!

“Lu Han! Shut your attitude! Go to my office after this class! Sorry Ms. Kim Saehee, he’s always like that, and just don’t mind him, I’ll take care of him. There’s a vacant chair beside Mr. Byun, that’ll be your seat.”

 

Baek Hyun

 

When Lu Han said that to the new transferee student. Now, I was really angrier with him. I admit that the new transferee girl Kim Saehee is really beautiful. But, she’s still the same with the others, she smiled when Lu Han said those words to her, it means she liked it!

“There’s a vacant chair beside Mr. Byun, that’ll be your seat.”

OMO! Did I misheard it? Oh, she’s really going here! *gulp*

“Ummm… Hello, let’s be friends.”

Is she talking to me? OMO, I must reply… think Baek! Think!

“Hello, my friend! Oh, I mean… nae… let’s be friends.” Darn! What am I thinking.

“Don’t you recognize me?”

Huh? What is she talking about? Recognize her? Of course not!

“Mianhe, but no.”

“Ahhh… I see.”

 

 

Seahee

 

“Mianhe, but no.”

“Ahhh… I see.” Guess he hasn’t seen me yet.

I tried to tell him that we were neighbours when somebody interrupted me.

“You see.”

“Hi. Ms. Beautiful!”

Ohyeah it’s that guy again! He was so annoying, trying to act innocent while he’s not. I really hate that kind of people, so plastic! Oh well, it’s my first day, so try to act plastic too Saehee!

“Umm… Hello.”

“You see… you’re talking to the idiot right there, don’t talk to him!”

Huh? Who’s the idiot he’s talking about?

“What are you talking about? Idiot? Who?”

“I mean the guy beside you, the four eyed idiot!”

“Haha… you’re funny.”

“MA’AM!”

“Yes, Mr. Byun Baek Hyun?”

“May I go out?”

“Ok sure, but don’t take too long, because we’ll going to have a short quiz after I discuss this topic.”

“Aye! ma’am.”

Huh? ma’am will going to have a quiz? Never mind I think I knew that topic already. So, Baek Hyun is his name?

“Ms. Saehee, by the way I’m Luhan.”

Now I hate him more, smiling like a child, he looks younger than me.

“Ok, so Luhan… you’re joking right?”

“Huh? What do you mean joking?”

“About the four eyed idiot, he’s Baek Hyun and you’re joking to him, am I right?”

“Nah! I’m not! He’s really an idiot.”

“I heard ma’am he’s the top student here. So why idiot?”

“Oh right, you’re new here so you it means… you don’t know?”

Huh? Of course I don’t know it. I think he’s the one who’s an idiot here.

“Yeah, so what about it?”

“He’s a bully here, and we are the one who bullies him… HAHAHAHA… he’s so funny when I saw him getting bullied, especially by me! Want to join us?”

JERK! He’s the jerkiest jerk I have ever encountered!

My blood is boiling when he said about that, all I did was smiled at him before I beat him into his death!

 

Baek Hyun

 

“Haha… you’re funny.”

I was right! She’s no different with the girls here. Now, I just dislike her. I dislike her because why is she trying to be nice to me, another kind of bullying? Ah! Maybe she’s planning to get close with me and when that happens she’ll tell the others about my hidden secrets! I must be careful with her when I meet her and… maybe I’ll just ignore her when I meet her, right! Ignore her when we meet.

Hmmm… I think the class has ended.I stayed at the library and decided not to go back there, It’s just a short quiz as Mrs. Won said.

“Oh, so you’re here? Hi! Baek Hyun!”

“Saehee?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For Luhan fans out there... I'm sorry about his role... kekeke.... Bu don't worry there will be some tw-----.... can't spoil it... keke...

Sorry if the chapter 1 and 2 is kinda short! :D 

Please comment and subscribe! Thanks....