MY HEAVEN

HEAVEN

"I can't breathe.." Key was gasping and rolling around his bed as the pain tries to kill him. He put his hands upon his chest and it really goes harder and harder. The pain that he was receiving was so mean. It totally harms his body. He shook his head but it doesn't affect him.

"WHY ME? WHY DOES THIS SICKNESS ASSAULTED ME? WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME? WHY !?"

Key shouted as he fight back against the pain. The hardness was seen upon his face. He tried to reach his medicine but it accidentally fell down on the floor. The pain striked him again with an enormous effect. It really made him rolled several times unto his bed.

"PLEASE! STOP! JUST KILL ME NOW.. I BEG YOU.. PLEASE.." He cried and rolled until his body laid on the floor. He dragged his medicine and drunk it immediately.

Suddenly, the pain ceased out. He pushed himself to go up to his bed. When he successfully laid his body, tears came out from his eyes.

"WHY DID THIS THING HAPPEN TO ME? WHY NOT TO DIE EARLIER.. I WANNA DIE.. I WANNA..." At the time he closed his eyes, he lost his conciousness and fainted out his sweat flowing over his body and his face looks like sufferring in a horrible trouble.

KEY'S POV

The light coming from my window woke me up. I brushed my eyes and went up. I kept on recalling what happened last night. The things flashed back unto my mind and again, that ing scenario took place again. My nightmare that will never leave me alone.

Indeed! I am suffering in a brain cancer. It already destroyed my well-being. It affected my lungs and my heart. It weakened the flow of my nervous system. I can't get enough with it. the hell my life!

I wish I could enjoy my life more without this disease, without this hardness that I am sufferring. Why can't I just die, huh? I always cry to death. I always feel this thing shaking and killing my whole body. When can I be free from this? IS THERE ANYONE DESTINED TO EASE MY STRESSFUL LIFE? IF THERE IS, WHERE IS SHE, I REALLY NEED HER A LOT.

I decided to take a look around the park. I want to see such children playing with each other. I always enjoy watching them. They resembles my childhood bestfriend whom I really love. We've been friends for almost eight years since we were child. Our parents were good friends that's why we did it, too. Unfortunately, he flew to States with his mother and from that day on, I never receive any news about her. I always wonder, does she still remember me? Does she know that I am near to death. I wanted to see her for the last time. I wanted to see her now while I still have few more days.

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my head. It feels like a crack. Don't tell me that it was attacking me again. I held the post near me so that I won't fall but this sickness teases me. It goes harder and deeper. I shouted because of pain. People around the park looked at me.

"Mister, are you okay?" A woman asked. I didn't have the opportunity to answer her. The pain gets stronger and I can't hear anyone.

Until my breathing capacity got weaker again and my heart ached so much, I suddenly fell. I groaned due to pain. I laid myself facing the sun and the sky. Is this my end? I want to see the beauty of the world before I end up. I saw the people's silhouette. They were in panic. Somebody called for help.

Suddenly, a woman walked towards my position. She held my hand and checked my pulse rate.

"Hey, Mister. Don't fall asleep, alright? Wait until we arrive at the hospital. Ok?" She said while slapping my face smoothly.

But I broke out. I passed out and lost my conciousness.

I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I? I have tubes on my hands, oxygen provider in my nose, and lying in a bed sheeted with a white blanket. I am in a hospital? Who brought me here?

"At last!" It was a woman's voice in the comfort room, "You finally woke up. You almost slept for nine hours. How's yah feeling, Mister?"

"A-A-H.. I'm fine now.."

"The doctor said that you are suffering in a brain cancer.."

"Yup. I truly knew that. In fact, I wanna die instead of having this pain around my body.. I just can't get enough with it.." I looked down and the ambiance inside that room became awkward.

"Did you really wait me until I woke up?" I said to break the awkwardness.

"Indeed! My conscience can't leave you here. Besides, there some force that pushed me to care for you.." The woman explained.

"By the way.. What is your name?" I asked. This girl's eyes is somewhat familiar to me. Have we met before? My god.. By any chance.. Is she...

"I AM STEPHANIE HWANG! How about you? It's my pleasure to help you!"

I was frozen. My eyes widen. I was shocked. My heart beats faster but I hid it to her. She is Tiffany, my childhood friend. At last, we met again. She's so beautiful. Red lips, y eyes, and a perfect shape of body- she already grew up a lot. I lost my conciousness until I found my self, stocked, looking at Fany who were speaking that time.

"Excuse me? Are you okay? Excuse me.." She said with a sweet voice. I suddenly woke up with my daydream.

"What? I am sorry, I have just thought of something.."

"It's alright.. What was your name?"

Am I going to tell her my name? What if she doesn't remember me anymore?

"I.." I gulped several times.

"You are?? Does your memory have been affected by your disease?"

"No. I am.. Key! Yes, I am Key!" I told her my nickname and not my full name.

"Oh, hello, Key!" She greeted.

She sat on the chair near my bed.

"When was the doctor informed you about your sickness?" She asked. I saw worries in her eyes.

"Last year.." I said and played my nails.

"Ahh.." She said and.. ! She pouted. I love that thing. Suddenly, he put his hands on my forehead and waved my bangs away..

"Imma tell you a story. Once there was a cat that really loves a puppy, but because of their difference, she was forcedly ordered to depart. The cat don't have any choice so she followed it. She left the dog..."

I suddenly noticed that she was now sneezing, but wait, it was not just sneezing.. Is this a sign of... then tears came out from her eyes. Why is she crying? I tried to wipe hers but she continued the story.

"The cat grabbed all the opportunities offered to her until she got it. She can now go back to where she belong and say I love you to the dog she once left. Unfortunately, the dog wasn't in good condition..."

What's the meaning of this? Her story relates with mine? My God.. I saw her hiding her tears. She kept on waving my bangs that soothes me a lot.

"Now that the cat came back, she'll never.. never leave her puppy until his last breathe.."

She released her hand on my forehead and pulled her bag, aiming to get something inside it. I didn't see what is it because she immediately stood up.

She slowly walked towards me and.. What's it? She's bursting out her feelings. Have I done something wrong? Please. Don't cry. Please?

"Why are you cryin..." I was shocked. She looked at me. That stare.. it was not an ordinary stare. She bent her body and kissed me. I melted when she put my wallet on my chest. Inside of it was our pictures when were both young.

What? She already knew me from the start.. That.. That story? Is it..

"WHY?" I stopped making any thoughts. My heart melted when I heard her voice crying to me a lot. She leaned her head in my chest.

"Kim Kibum. I am sorry for I left you. Indeed. The story that I've told you.. It was ours.." She said. I felt her tears flowing unto my shirt.

I didn't control my emotions, too. I've just felt my tears flowing from my eyes.

TIFFANY'S POV

I melted so much. I didn't expect that this would happen. I sought every corners of Seoul just to see this man, this man whom truly caught my heart since we were young.

"Once I found him, I wanted to hug him and let him feel my love.." This what I promised to my self, but how? Now that every second of his life is counted.. But I won't give up. I won't..

"Just five minutes.." I said while leaning my head on his chest. I can't stop crying. I felt his breathe and I knew he's crying, too. The whole room was then covered with silence.

"Did you miss me?" I asked to block the awkwardness.

He sneezed, hiding his tears. "So much.." He muttered and wiped his tears.

"The moment I saw you in the park, I knew that it was you. I panicked when I saw you fell.. And when the doctor said that ..." I intended to continue but my emotions blocked me. He put his hands on my head and rubbed it.

"Don't cry.. I still have more time to spend with you..." He explained. I looked at him and smiled. I put myself beside him and we hugged each other. We talked a lot of things until we fell asleep.