Unexpected Lucks

Love Story
Jihye’s POV

“Wassup?” I walked to the crowded corner.

“Minhee got Donghae’s pin!!” Hyona whispered into my ear. Well. It’s more like screaming I think.

“What pin? Hair pin?” I asked confused and imagining how could it be hair pin with Donghae picture on it…eww weird.

“Idiot?! BB pin!! You know BB right? Blackberry!!” Yeonsa cursed me.

“Neh, impossible. It might be just a person’s trick. Right Minhee?” I sat and took her phone to see the person who they’re talking about.

“It was..”

“It was?”

“Yeah I thought it was a fake one but it’s true. Truly Donghae’s pin..” Minhee sighed.

“I’ve been chatting with him since last night. He asked me who I am, I asked him who the heck he is. I said he invited me so sudden and I just like accepted his contact. So he thinks…he might add a wrong person ..me. Get it?”

My face becomes like ‘O_O’ while listening to Minhee’s explanations. Should I believe it..or not? Besides, Donghae is none of my bias too. But….

………………….

@ 12.05pm

“He chatted me!!” Minhee said as she sat on the floor in the corner of our classroom. Well, don’t ask. This is the ‘area’ of ours.

“When?”

“A couple of minutes ago…when we were still having class.”

“Uwah seems like he often chats you! Doesn’t he have any schedule?” Hyona grinned.

“Who knows? Though I’m an ELF too but I’m not his manager anyway.” Minhee rolled her eyes.

“Have you replied it? And what did he chat?” Yeonsa asked in sudden.

“I haven’t and as usual, he asked what I was doing.”

“Wow….I think he’s interested with you~” I chuckled with the others while Minhee just blushed. She started to type something on her phone.

“Hey guys! He said he’s on his way to restaurant! And guess what?!” Minhee asked with her shining eyes.

“Guess what?!” We asked impatiently.

“Chill! He said he and the other members of suju are going to have dinner with……”

“SHINee?” I asked with small voice but get an unexpected respond from Minhee.

She nods.

God. Is this really happening?

• • • • •

Hi^^ pretty short beginning eh? sorry but i'll try to make the longer one later^^

Nice to see your comments below, so please comment~ ^^ *bow*