Ch#3: Found Ya.

The Beautiful Killer

Hye Sun yawned.
“Aaa... Here comes our sleepy Hye Sun. Should we go home now? Or.. how about you come to my home and sleep together?” Jun Ki winked.
“Ah, No! Of course not! What do you say Jun Ki? Such a naughty boy..”
“HAHAHA, you’re the naughty one. What do you think? Oh My, our Hye Sun had such a dirty mind! “ Jun Ki .
“EH? What’d you say? Then, I wanna go home now. Alone. Don’t follow me. Don’t stop me.” Hye Sun took her bag and go away with glum faces.

--------------------
JUNKI’S POV
--------------------
*giggles* Hahaha.. She’s still the same, didn’t change at all. Her smile, her behavior, her expression when I , but.. She’s growing more beautiful than I expected. But sometimes I see loneliness in her eyes. Sorry, Hye Sun, I made you like this... You must had tough time when we’re apart. And no news from me. 
--------------------
JUNKI’S POV/END
--------------------

“Aigooo, but wait! Did she really go home alone? Aigooo.. that girl”. Then Jun Ki hurrily went after her. 
“Hye Sun-ah! Hye Sun-ah! Heeeeey! Wait for me!” Jun Ki grabbed Hye Sun shoulder. 
Uh-Ow. Guess what? It’s not Hye Sun! It was a stranger that just wore blue sweater like Hye Sun.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you’re my friend.” Jun Ki apologized then ran to search Hye Sun.
“Aissh, that girl! Where are you, Hye Sun? Since when did she have this ability, walk like the wind? Hmm.... Or maybe she wanna play Hide-And-Seek with me? Okay Hye Sun, just wait and I’ll find you!”

Meanwhile Jun Ki searching Hye Sun, she already founded by someone. Who is this person?

“Goo Hye Sun-ssi?”
"Haa..!" Hye Sun gasped. “Yes, It’s me, Goo Hye Sun. Do I know you?” Hye Sun stepped back 3 feets. 
“Yes, you do. You’re the one who bump into me on the street, and you threw me with the book right at my face. And you leave me with your scattered papers and I had to collect it because you just go away and all peoples look at me.”
“Aaah, that... Uhm.. First of all, I’m so sorry. But you know, you’re a stranger to me so I don’t want to get close with stranger. That’s my father rules. But how do you know my name? Are you a stalker?” Hye Sun pointed her forefinger at him.
“Stalker? Me? What the hell? I am a stalker? NO, of course! Listen, I found your name on the book you threw at me. And now, I just met you and it’s a coincidence”.
“Ohoo.. Really? Then, give me my books! It’s really important for me.” Hye Sun put her hand out.
“Okay, I’ll give it to you, but tomorrow.... because your papers and books were still at my apartment. Just give me your cell phone number; I’ll inform you where we will meet.” Kim bum show off his killer smile.
“Nonononono. I absolutely can’t give my cell phone number to a stranger. Then how about you? Just give me your cell phone number and I’ll text you.” Hye Sun shook her head.
“No. Me too, I can’t give my cell phone number to a stranger.” Kim Bum shook his head. 
“Hey! Don’t copy me. You’re a boy, and I’m sure you were not bounded by regulations bla bla bla by your parents, right? SO just give me your cell phone number, because I really need my books! I promise I won’t give you spam.”
“Hahaha, what a funny girl. Okay, this is my number. 0392xxxxx. Don’t forget to save it or you’ll lost the book.” 
“I understand. Then, excuse me.”
Not long after that, Hye Sun shouted, “YA stalker! What’s your name?”
“What? My name? I’m Kim Bum. Don’t forget, okay? See you tomorrow, Goo Hye Sun-ssi.” He smiled.

--------------------
KIM BUM’S POV
--------------------
Aish, jinja. I never saw a girl like her. She’s funny despite of her personality. And she’s the one and only girl who didn’t react with my killer smile. Based the data I got, she’s lonely and even didn’t have a single friend. She’s like me, a loner. But just now, she’s with Lee Jun Ki, her lover? This is gonna be an interesting one.
--------------------
KIM BUM’s POV/END
--------------------