Chapter#2: Hye Sun's First Love

The Beautiful Killer
Chapter 2
Hye Sun's First Love

 

"Who are YOU?" Hye Sun asked.
"I'm Jun Ki. Lee Jun Ki." he said with comfort.
"Oh.. Jun Ki? Jun Ki-ssi??" Hye Sun stare at him. Jun Ki smiled and nodded with full expectation.
"I'm sorry, but I don't know you."
"WHAT? You've forgotten about me? What happen to our brave Hye Sun? I'm Lee Jun Ki. The only child of Lee In-Su, CEO of number#2 company in Korea...."
"Ah.. Molla (I don't know)... Furthermore, I don't need your explanation. And I don't care who you are. Let's go, Sunbae."
"Aigooo... Wait! Wait! I'm not finished yet! Okay, to the point, I'm your childhood friend, remember? We used to play together back then. I moved to America since grad school. And I'm here to fulfill my promise. I'll come back to Korea and marry you, Hye Sun. Do you remember now, Hye Sun?..." said Jun Ki.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, you got the wrong person. Search for other Hye Sun, there are so many pretty women here. Look at them, they're staring at you because you're so dazzling." Hye Sun grabs Hyung Joong's arm. She looks angry. Her eyes were glazed, she's going to cry.

"Excuse me, Sunbae. I want to go to the toilet."

Okay, so actually Hye Sun DID remembered him. Of Course she can't forget him! Jun Ki is her first love. Her childhood memories was full of him----his face, his gentle smile, his voice, his laugh, his kindness, and his scent. Jun Ki had promised that he'll marry Hye Sun when they're grown up. But in the middle of March, Jun Ki and his mother moved to America. They said he must going abroad to be a educated person and great businessman like his father. As a child, both of them can't do nothing, but in his last day in Korea, Jun Ki said to Hye Sun that he'll go back soon. And keep their promises. 1 week, 1 month, and many years had passed until Hye Sun is 23 now, there is no news about Jun Ki. No letters, no postcard, nothing she knows about him. His whereabouts, she didn't know at all! But just now.. He appears again, with those warm smiles, and asked how have she been? OH Gosh! He just broke Hye Sun's heart. Again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
_________·.·´¯`·)» HYE SUN'S POV «(·´¯`·.·_________

Aish! Jeongmal.. Why are you come back, Lee Jun Ki? Why?
Why? You wanna broke my heart again? It's already broken
for the second time, you know! It's really pain. All those
years, I've been living alone, trying to get you out of my
life. I really missed you so much but I can't help it. I
thought that you had forgotten about me. I thought you had
got a girlfriend. And maybe you have many of them?? But why
you come back again? It's hurt. It's really hurt.

I can't forgive myself. Why did I act like that? You're
really crazy Hye Sun. You're such an idiot. Why did you do
that to him? Huhuhuhu.. I think I must spend the night
here, in the toilet. My tears just can't stop. Eottoke?
Eottoke? (How should I do?)

Maybe I should text Hyun Joong-Sunbae. He must not see this
weird Hye Sun. Then I'll go home by taxi again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
_______·.·´¯`·)» HYE SUN'S POV/END «(·´¯`·.·_______

1 hour 30 minutes later...
“Okay. It’s okay Hye Sun. You must face this. You run away or being a coward. No. Absolutely not. I can’t be a coward!” Hye Sun wipe her tears.
Hye Sun come out from the toilet. Nearby, she saw a guy was sitting on the chair. Looks like he’s Lee Jun Ki. But, it’s impossible, right? How can Jun Ki just sat there and just doing nothing? Maybe it’s another person who resembles him..? Yes, yes.. it must be another person that just waiting for someone.

Hye Sun passed that person. Henceforth, she heard that he called her name.

“Hye Sun! Hye Sun!” He cried.
Hye Sun turns around and see Jun Ki. It’s really Lee Jun Ki.
“Jun Ki! Why are you still here?” Hye Sun surprised.
“As expected, Hye Sun, it’s you aren’t you? Don’t pretend that you don’t know me. My heart aches, you know?” Joon Ki touch her shoulders.
“Ha? Aniyo. You said that earlier, don’t you? Your name was Lee Jun Ki, the only child of Lee In-Su, CEO of number#2 company in Korea, isn’t it?”
“Stop it, Hye Sun. I know it’s you. You’re Goo Hye Sun, my childhood friends, I already know you from the beginning. Even you’re grown up, I still know, it’s you, Hye Sun.”
“No! No! You’re wrong! Let me go, Lee Jun Ki-ssi.”
“Ya! Hye Sun, why are you acts like this? Why are you looking so blue? Didn’t you just crying? Tell me. Who’s the person that made you cry?”
“Fine. I’ll tell you. It’s You. You, Lee Jun Ki. I thought that you had forgotten about me. You never sent me a letter or anything else when you’re in America back then. But what is this? You just go back and said how have I been? I even went to the airport to pick you up. Now I know, you’re the `important` person that my father told me this afternoon. Do you know how lonesome I am when you were in America? Nappeun Jun Ki-Ya!”
Jun Ki immediately hugs her. “I’m sorry, Hye Sun. I’m very sorry. I thought if I didn’t gave you any letters or postcard, and someday you would had been surprised and happy to see this grown up Jun Ki. I didn’t know that you’ll felt lonely like this. Of course I had never forgotten about you. I’m always thinking about you, Hye Sun…”
“Jeongmal yo?” (You really mean it?) Hye Sun asked.
Jun Ki nodded and smiled. Then the two of them took the taxi and went to the Coffee Shop near Hye Sun’s home.

                                          AT THE COFFEE SHOP                                         

“What do you want, Hye Sun?” Jun Ki gave Hye Sun the menu.
“I want a green-tea, blended.” Hye Sun smiled.
“Then I want hot cappuccino.”
They took a seat and have chit-chat with each other. Then, a guy wearing square black framed glasses came in. After he ordered hot chocolate, he took a seat not far from Goo Hye Sun & Lee Jun Ki.
------------------------------------------------------------
KIM BUM’S POV
------------------------------------------------------------
I looked around while having my chocolate. Oh, Hye Sun is
here? What a coincidence, seeing my next target in this
kind of place. Should I just kill her now? But who’s the
guy sitting next to her? Isn’t he Lee Jun Ki, the son of
businessman Lee In-Su? As expected… Rich girl will always
be with rich guy, huh. But sorry, soon you’ll have to say
goodbye to her, Lee Jun Ki. *evil smirk*
------------------------------------------------------------
KIM BUM’S POV/END
------------------------------------------------------------