Chapter#1: Beginning

The Beautiful Killer
Chapter 1
Beginning

 

"Agent K, that's your mission," said the phone to Kim Bum.

"Roger. Just wait one year and I'll have finished that girl," said Kim Bum with his evil smirk.

Yes, Kim Bum is an assassin with cold heart, and he's cocky. But... He also have a charisma that makes women fall in love with him at the first sight. Just looking at him will make a girl's heart beat faster like crazy. He is clever. He is smart. He is captivating. And that is... his 'weapon'. Until now, he had made 98 victims---most of them are women. Now his mission is to kill the only one daughter of S.E. Group, Goo Hye Sun.

And so, I've told you how they meet each other at the street. (See the forewords above^)

---------------
Hye Sun ran away. Away, away, away from the boy that she just met. Her heart beats like crazy. "That kid! How can he touch my hand! Ou... My precious hand!" She grumbles.

"Ah! No! My Boooook, my precious book! Oh no! It's still there! I must go back!" she ran again, now for the books that she still left there. When she reached the street.. There was nothing! Not even a piece of paper. They ALL gone. And Hye Sun walk away the street with hopeless, gloomy face.

When she was walking, her phone rang. Hye Sun quickly answer it, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yo, Hye Sun. How have you been?" said the voice.
"I'm fine, but who are you?"
"Ah. So you don't know my voice. Then, just guess who am I?"
"I'm sorry, I don't know you. Please don't joke with me," Hye Sun replied with angry face.
"You can't guess who am I? Oh My My, Hye Sun, then.. Come to the airport now!" said the voice, making Hye Sun more confused and of course, angry.
"Hmph! Okay, just wait there and I'll know who you are!" Hye Sun retorted.

Hye Sun just realized... "Omo! What've I done?! I will go to the airport ust for see the person I didn't even know? Hye-Sun! You're really crazy. Aaaaaaaa...." Hye Sun told herself. Then, she took a taxi and go to the airport. Not long after she took a seat, again, her phone ring for the second time. She quickly answer and... "Ya! Who are you?? you want to joke around again?!" she cried.

"Hye Sun?" said the voice-----it's a heavy voice, and it's sounds like...
"OMO! Father? I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.. Please forgive me..." Hye Sun startled.

"Oho, Hye Sun, I was shocked hearing you answer my phone like that. Don't ever do that again."
"Y-Yyes Father, I'm very sorry..."
"Okay then, I just want to inform you that you should go to the airport now. You'll meet important person."
"Airport? Ah, yes Father, I'm on the way. Do you go there too?" 
"Oh, of course no. I have many business here, so you must take him and take a stroll with him or just have a chit-chat at the cafe. Remember. He's an important person."

"Ah, yes, yes Father. B-But---"
Beep. Beep. Beep. The phone disconnected.
"BUT FATHER WHO IS `HE`????? I even didn't know his name...!!" Hye Sun make her sullen face.

"Oh yeah, so now. I'll meet 2 person that I didn't even know? Oh God, What I've dreamt yesterday...? Today's gonna be a tiring day..." *sigh*.....

After Hye Sun arrived at the airport, she go to the coffee shop and order Green Tea, Blended.

14.ooPM                                                                                                                                                                    
It has been 30 minutes and the person she must meet yet didn't showed up. "God... I'm sleepy, yesterday I slept at 1am.."

When she try to slept, then one man show up. Right about 5cm in front of her face. "What the....!" she cried. The man smiling at her. "You're still the same as usual, Hye Sun-Ah," he laughed.

"Eeee... Hyun-Joong Sunbae? My! My! You're finally come to Korea. How are you?" Hye Sun absurdly happy with his arrival.

Hyun Joong smiled. And he hugs Hye Sun. Awww~ Hye Sun's face gone red with instant!

"Sunbae?" it's strange, because, Hye Sun thought that Hyun Joong Sunbae went to Germany with her lover to studying abroad together. But Why..?

"Sunbae. Why're you not here with your girlfriend? Where's she?" said Hye Sun with eyes open wide.

Hyun Joong Sunbae sighing, and said, "Well, it's none of your concern, Hye Sun-Ah~ You still need more experience in love," he laughed.

"Sunbaeeee...!!" Hye Sun laughed too. They laughed together. Hyun Joong is her cousin, also her sunbae (senior) when she was in grade school and junior high school. He's the only person in the school that want to talk with her. Hyun Joong Sunbae will always make her laughed. Of course, Hye Sun likes him alot because he is the only one person she can talk, joke around, and hang out together without her father watching. Because, Hyun Joong is her cousin.

"So, you're the one who called me this morning? I won't forgive you, sunbae!!" Hye Sun punch him.

"Me? I even didn't know your cellphone number, Hye Sun-Ah"
"Hmmm... Not you? then.. who is `he`..?" Hye Sun thinking hardly.

Suddenly a tall guy with black hair, slant-eyes, and a sharp nose appeared. He wears a studded turtle-neck top with red vest and studded coated jeans. He looks so cool. And hot. And handsome. He smiled. "Yo, Goo Hye Sun, aren't you? Your father told me that you really come, here, to the airport. Oh, and I'm very happy to hear that. I thought you were just lying to me. Hahaha."

"I'm sorry, but who are YOU?"