Chapter 4

Our beautiful memories (Just once sequel)

The couple were wondering around the huge mall after having lunch with friends. The mall was pretty crowded today so they chose to hold hands to make sure that they weren't going to be seperated.

 

One of them wanted to go to the bra and undies section so the other one had no choice but to follow.

 

"I want to try this on. Come with me." 

 

They both entered the small fitting room.

 

Tiffany tried hard not to look at Jessica as she tried on the cute blue bra.

 

"Tiff, how does this look?" Jessica asked. Her attempt was to get Tiffany .

 

Tiffany look a quick look and looked away.

 

"It's okay.."

 

Jessica pouts. "Just okay?"

 

She moved closer and pushed her body against Tiffany.

 

Tiffany blushed.

 

Jessica giggles and then takes the bra off.

 

"How 'bout now?" 

 

Tiffany felt like she was going to explode. Why was Jessica doing this to her?

 

"Do I turn you on?" Jessica purposely lets Tiffany see.

 

"I know you want me. Come on, it.. I know you want to." Jessica seductively says.

 

She got impatient so she grabs Tiffany's head and pulls it to her chest.

 

"Now !" She was .

 

Tiffany opened and took Jessica's and on it.

 

"Mmm... ah..yeah Tiff.. on it.. it feels so good.." Jessica moaned, not too loud because she doesn't want anyone to hear.

 

Tiffany pinched Jessica's s and continued and on Jessica's nipplies until Jessica stopped her.

 

"Wae?" She was upset that Jessica stopped her.

 

Jessica giggles putting her bra and top back on.

 

"Let's go home and continue." Jessica wants to do it but not there.

 

They got into the car but since Tiffany noticed that the parking lot was empty, she smirks and attacks Jessica's lips with hers.

 

Jessica was starled but she kissed back.

 

"I thought that we were going to do this at home.."

 

"But no one's here." 

 

Tiffany began moving her hands under Jessica's shirt when...

 

 

 

 

 

"Uwaaaaahhhh~~~" A little kid's cry was heard from outside of the car.

 

Tiffany immediately stops kissing Jessica and pulls away but her hands were still inside of Jessica's shirt.

 

"Did you hear that?" she asked Jessica who was still lost in the kiss.

 

She gave Jessica a shake.

 

"Huh? What Tiff? Why'd you stop?" 

 

"Did you hear a cry?"

 

"Who cares about that." Jessica tried to kiss Tiffany again but Tiffany gets out of the car.

 

"OMG! Jessi!! Look at this little girl! She's so cute!!" Jessica hissed when she saw Tiffany lift the little girl up and kiss her cheeks.

 

She was jealous of a little kid.. how mature of Jessica Jung.. 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

When I finally got Tiffany to make love to me, a little kid had to ruin the moment.. huhu... why??

 

"Jessi!! She says that her mommy left her! Can we keep her instead?" Tiff was still hugging the kid.

 

"Are you serious Tiff? I remembered that you told me that you didn't want a child." 

 

"But she so cute~"

 

And our future child isn't going to be cute? 

 

"Tiff, we can always have a baby of our own... and there are books and doctors that can help us." I tried to reason.

 

"Please~ Just until her mother comes to get her?" Tiff pouts.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine.." I was still upset because Tiff was more focused on the little girl and not me. "pouts*